India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

National TV (not a real life) Its reel life

cuterumi Newbie
cuterumi
cuterumi

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged
I have heard inmates saying that she should not do this on national tv, he should not do this on national tv, he said this because of national tv. Heard this camera around thing and dialogues on that so many times.

Some how, it is giving me an impression that the ones who are pointing out thing and said National tv in their dialogues are concerned about the cameras and that they are being watched by the people so keeping this thing in mind before saying and doing everything.

So how it is real life than? we are not afraid to say things because national tv and camera's watching that is our real life.. People are becoming sweet and careful because of National tv and camera's?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FavFavShayari

milindo2 Senior Member

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mimmsjaantheindustrymonk-PhoenixD-

milindo2 Senior Member

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bartz

cuterumi Newbie
cuterumi
cuterumi

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by milindo2

People get used to camera and no longer are concious after they spend 1 month or so.

But Veena as we see is fake and is camera concious all the time she tries to give her best pose and camera angle. So she is fake.

how veena came in the picture? I am talking in general? why are some people discuss her every minute?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SM28zanish_k

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
It's Real cause they can only act fake for a little while and eventually the Real them will come out in front of the world, no one's that good of an actor I think to be fake for 3 months.
prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz
prerna4rishav
prerna4rishav

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
It is real in the sense, one can not act 24x7 for three long months thinking abt the cameras.. If they are able to do, they are GREAT FREAKING GREAT LOL..

And also, they have no connection with the outside world, they have to entertainment inside the house, like musics, tvs, ipods, phones, internet etc etc, and they are also havin minimum food.. So by keeping them inside the house like THIS, it's expected that they will freak out very soon and start showing their real-self.. And that is how it is reality show LOL

Though I dont agree with the concept LOL In reality, they all have those luxuries and have connection with the world, so definitely they will be much different in outside world.. This is something like 'forcing them to take out the animal-instict of them'.. But they might be very decent and normal people outside.. Big smile That's why it's not good to judge them based on this show Big smile

IMO.. Peace out Big smile
zanish_k Goldie
zanish_k
zanish_k

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
I personally feel we never judge other person completely only on what we saw on national television,because on 45 min episode,many of things are edited,some interesting edited version are shown.
sometimes the channel wanted to show some person in bad light or someone in good light according to their convenience.
I dont think so they all are fake,but may be in some extent they acted like fake.
example is veena, people called her fake because of her 24/7 high heels,and extremely concsious attitude toward her looks,but emotions,point of view regarding things isn't look fake to me.
so point is every one is fake to some extent,but not completely.

Take shweta,she always adopt diplomatic attitude regarding things,or acted conscious when she was speaking to someone.she played smart,but cant say she is 100% fake.but some percent fake.

Edited by zanish_k - 19 December 2010 at 4:12pm
Shayari IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Go to top