Rashmi Desai in car accident - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

ankit ji agar mere nandmi ko kuch ho jata to mera kya hota?? mera haal kya hota??? soch soch kar darr lag raha hai! I dont ever want to lose nandmi!!! i already lost my veeya๐Ÿ˜ญ
arey sanayajidont wrry ji they r always together nothing can happen to them .....and yaa its kind of sad ki we lost veeya ..but nandmi is forever i assure u ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ankit_34

arey sanayajidont wrry ji they r always together nothing can happen to them .....and yaa its kind of sad ki we lost veeya ..but nandmi is forever i assure u ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
yes sanaya dont worry they wl b together forever๐Ÿ˜ƒ n yes its nandish's bday on 25th so v may get to see nandmi on sbb/sbs๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by Dicy_anu

yes sanaya dont worry they wl b together forever๐Ÿ˜ƒ n yes its nandish's bday on 25th so v may get to see nandmi on sbb/sbs๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh yes I am sure we will๐Ÿ˜‰ keep reminding me๐Ÿ˜ƒ and anu veeya club looks great but have u and siddhi been adding more pics and things? ๐Ÿ˜Š I love veeya and I love nandmi soooo much!๐Ÿ˜ณ  So what reaction will we get from nandish tonight?๐Ÿ˜‰ gold awards kiss and ITA a lovely hug...what next๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Oh yes I am sure we will๐Ÿ˜‰ keep reminding me๐Ÿ˜ƒ and anu veeya club looks great but have u and siddhi been adding more pics and things? ๐Ÿ˜Š I love veeya and I love nandmi soooo much!๐Ÿ˜ณ  So what reaction will we get from nandish tonight?๐Ÿ˜‰ gold awards kiss and ITA a lovely hug...what next๐Ÿ˜‰
well sanayaji common now they wont give u every detail of it ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ankit_34

well sanayaji common now they wont give u every detail of it ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

lekin kuch to chaiye naa thassaly ke liye๐Ÿ˜‰
glad nothing happened , poor driver lucky he was not blamed ........... 
Originally posted by JustJ

glad nothing happened , poor driver lucky he was not blamed ........... 

tqs 2 reassurances from Nandish if I am not wrong, i guess he drives his own car and has enough knowledge on these issues..๐Ÿ˜Š
exactly , else its easy to point fingers at driver, he was mature enough to see things clearly  , 
Originally posted by JustJ

exactly , else its easy to point fingers at driver, he was mature enough to see things clearly  , 

hmmmn, not everyone who drves has an insight into these matters.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
True, ppl own toys but they hardly have full knowledge of them