Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Did anyone notice Shweta's diplomacy (Page 2)

cuterumi Newbie
cuterumi
cuterumi

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by decent_girll

Originally posted by cuterumi

I am new to forum because my friend has been asked me to join this one. It is my first post so I don't know if this has been posted earlier.

Just wanted to know that if anyone noticed Shweta's diplomacy in Khali's incident? She was discussing with Ashmit that how Khali is careless in his work and keeping the kitchen dirty.. also that he hasn't done his work proper and was making tea in the same bowl using old tea.
After just few minutes when Salman asked to Shweta about Khali's work.. she couldn't stop praising Khali and his work.. that he was such a hard worker and done everything properly.

I don't get it why backstabbing behind and so extra sweet on face? why she didn't tell a lie? Only one thing coming in mind.. that to get save from  nomination? I can't find any other reason and the same mentioned was samir too that inmates nominate when someone say truth infront of salman.

Clear example she was faking all the praising..

What do you think.

I think we should better discuss things in Shweta's discussion thread. All forum is filled with her post..
This thread should be locked

Why close because it is against Shweta

Edited by cuterumi - 19 December 2010 at 4:31am

milindo2 Senior Member

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123prerna4rishavFaraan92

theindustrymonk Senior Member
theindustrymonk
theindustrymonk

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by decent_girll

Originally posted by theindustrymonk

Originally posted by milindo2

No coz, Shweta even sorta defended Khali when everyone was talking against him

she said 'he is facing problems and lacks chuusti coz of his size and weight.' when Ashmit Veena were talking.

And that was when Khali was still doing his task, and Salman asked Shweta when the task was over. so Shweta must be satisfied with Khali's work

Very true... And there are now five six people in the house if you just keep on accusing you'll only be spoiling the atmosphere of the house... All of us also ignore somany irritating things of our own relatives just to not upset them...

All of strive to live in a peacefull environment... If Shweta is doing the same it's not called being fake... it's called OM Shant Shant Shant Shantihi......

Actually the whole post didnt make sense to me too. Many left house mates does that. Sweet in front .. bitching at back? all to save environment?

You mean Samir was trying to spoil the atmosphere when he was standing up for the right things? since he was nominated by Khali .. he should have tell lie?

If the spoiling environment was the matter.. why she was discussing thing with Ashmit. That could spoil environment more rather than SK? because SK doesn;t live there its Ashmit who does.. technically SK is not a family member (as per your example) Its Ashmit.

I do agree with the thread starter. I couldn't notice it!! good observation

Actually we have become like that... we can't see harmony and don't understand it anymore.... So basically she should not share it with anyone if she dislikes someone she should just go ahead and tell the person on the face so that people are fighting and we can enjoy our diner's more watching people bash up each other....

And Ashmit was more disturbed and he was the one who was upset ke sabzi nahin banayi sirf dal chaawal kaane ko bola... Shweta just pitched in and added to it....

Bas yeh toh chaiye sab ko woh kuch bolde ki shuru ho jaata hai woh fake hai... And what about Ashmit.... Ashmit din't confront Khali.... He din't go and tell I WANT SABZI..... Chup chaap aaya bedroom main aur ram katha shuru... Par nahin woh fake nahin hai..... Shweta fake Hai..

Jai ho jaisa aap bolain......

Edited by theindustrymonk - 19 December 2010 at 4:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArpitachohanPrud123prerna4rishavFaraan92

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuterumi

I am new to forum because my friend has been asked me to join this one. It is my first post so I don't know if this has been posted earlier.

Just wanted to know that if anyone noticed Shweta's diplomacy in Khali's incident? She was discussing with Ashmit that how Khali is careless in his work and keeping the kitchen dirty.. also that he hasn't done his work proper and was making tea in the same bowl using old tea.
After just few minutes when Salman asked to Shweta about Khali's work.. she couldn't stop praising Khali and his work.. that he was such a hard worker and done everything properly.

she is  naive   lady ,dint  want to insult khali in front of sallu , poor  sallu comes  only one day on friday  n wo bataye use about khali's work  how he harassed  all of them  ds week?  its unfair... on getting such bad  comments khali   got ashamed of himself... st wants to know praise only , she  treated with khali as family member . as in everyone 's family any member makes mistake ,his\her mom dad dont  want to like outa home dt our son \daughter made ds mistake , they discuss about dt in home only ,   dont like telling in front of everyone.. hope dt u get my point.......

Edited by vikrant ronit - 19 December 2010 at 6:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123prerna4rishav

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Well if you would see the video again you would know that what shweta said was that initially they used to feel Khali doesnt work but this week he did all the work.No part of this was a lie because he did do all the work,even bigg boss said that.When shweta was talking with ashmiit she was complaining about the fact that he doesnt do the work cleanly not that he didnt do the work

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-HuppFaraan92prerna4rishav

HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
prud , its kamaaal of unwatching eps,if they had watched eps ,wont hv discussed about such questions..
Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=vikrant ronit]prud , its kamaaal of unwatching eps,if they had watched eps ,wont hv discussed about such questions..

I agree i really hope that members would  watch the episode properly and then make such threads or polls or else there will never be a discussion amongst us we will just be repeating whatever is shown in the episode

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HaHaHeHe-Huppprerna4rishav

HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
yes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Go to top