Bigg Boss Season 4

Did anyone notice Shweta's diplomacy

cuterumi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am new to forum because my friend has been asked me to join this one. It is my first post so I don't know if this has been posted earlier.

Just wanted to know that if anyone noticed Shweta's diplomacy in Khali's incident? She was discussing with Ashmit that how Khali is careless in his work and keeping the kitchen dirty.. also that he hasn't done his work proper and was making tea in the same bowl using old tea.
After just few minutes when Salman asked to Shweta about Khali's work.. she couldn't stop praising Khali and his work.. that he was such a hard worker and done everything properly.

I don't get it why backstabbing behind and so extra sweet on face? why she didn't tell a lie? Only one thing coming in mind.. that to get save from  nomination? I can't find any other reason and the same mentioned was samir too that inmates nominate when someone say truth infront of salman.

Clear example she was faking all the praising..

What do you think.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No coz, Shweta even sorta defended Khali when everyone was talking against him

she said 'he is facing problems and lacks chuusti coz of his size and weight.' when Ashmit Veena were talking.

And that was when Khali was still doing his task, and Salman asked Shweta when the task was over. so Shweta must be satisfied with Khali's work
sallu_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
khali cooked and washed the dishes for everyone for several days.... big round of claps for khali doing that... certain people werent happy the way he worked but the did..... so i would have said the same thing to salman khan
theindustrymonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: milindo2

No coz, Shweta even sorta defended Khali when everyone was talking against him

she said 'he is facing problems and lacks chuusti coz of his size and weight.' when Ashmit Veena were talking.

And that was when Khali was still doing his task, and Salman asked Shweta when the task was over. so Shweta must be satisfied with Khali's work

Very true... And there are now five six people in the house if you just keep on accusing you'll only be spoiling the atmosphere of the house... All of us also ignore somany irritating things of our own relatives just to not upset them...

All of strive to live in a peacefull environment... If Shweta is doing the same it's not called being fake... it's called OM Shant Shant Shant Shantihi......
cuterumi thumbnail
Yes, the work he did was good.. but than she was the one who had complaints few mins back? that he is using same pot since 3 days and making tea using old stuff.
What was that? she was never satisfied. Was that whole talk was joke?

Yes she tried defending when he started but ultimately had complains after he worked
theindustrymonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cuterumi

Yes, the work he did was good.. but than she was the one who had complaints few mins back? that he is using same pot since 3 days and making tea using old stuff.
What was that? she was never satisfied. Was that whole talk was joke?

Yes she tried defending when he started but ultimately had complains after he worked

Read my previous quote again.....
decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: theindustrymonk

Very true... And there are now five six people in the house if you just keep on accusing you'll only be spoiling the atmosphere of the house... All of us also ignore somany irritating things of our own relatives just to not upset them...

All of strive to live in a peacefull environment... If Shweta is doing the same it's not called being fake... it's called OM Shant Shant Shant Shantihi......

Actually the whole post didnt make sense to me too. Many left house mates does that. Sweet in front .. bitching at back? all to save environment?

You mean Samir was trying to spoil the atmosphere when he was standing up for the right things? since he was nominated by Khali .. he should have tell lie?

If the spoiling environment was the matter.. why she was discussing thing with Ashmit. That could spoil environment more rather than SK? because SK doesn;t live there its Ashmit who does.. technically SK is not a family member (as per your example) Its Ashmit.

I do agree with the thread starter. I couldn't notice it!! good observation
Edited by decent_girll - 13 years ago
decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cuterumi

I am new to forum because my friend has been asked me to join this one. It is my first post so I don't know if this has been posted earlier.

Just wanted to know that if anyone noticed Shweta's diplomacy in Khali's incident? She was discussing with Ashmit that how Khali is careless in his work and keeping the kitchen dirty.. also that he hasn't done his work proper and was making tea in the same bowl using old tea.
After just few minutes when Salman asked to Shweta about Khali's work.. she couldn't stop praising Khali and his work.. that he was such a hard worker and done everything properly.

I don't get it why backstabbing behind and so extra sweet on face? why she didn't tell a lie? Only one thing coming in mind.. that to get save from  nomination? I can't find any other reason and the same mentioned was samir too that inmates nominate when someone say truth infront of salman.

Clear example she was faking all the praising..

What do you think.

I think we should better discuss things in Shweta's discussion thread. All forum is filled with her post..
This thread should be locked
cuterumi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: decent_girll

I think we should better discuss things in Shweta's discussion thread. All forum is filled with her post..
This thread should be locked

Why close because it is against Shweta
Edited by cuterumi - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: decent_girll

Actually the whole post didnt make sense to me too. Many left house mates does that. Sweet in front .. bitching at back? all to save environment?

You mean Samir was trying to spoil the atmosphere when he was standing up for the right things? since he was nominated by Khali .. he should have tell lie?

If the spoiling environment was the matter.. why she was discussing thing with Ashmit. That could spoil environment more rather than SK? because SK doesn;t live there its Ashmit who does.. technically SK is not a family member (as per your example) Its Ashmit.

I do agree with the thread starter. I couldn't notice it!! good observation

Nobody asked Samir to lie, but be more human when pointing out stuffs........

Shweta defended Khali when talking to Ashmit at one point.