India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

what if all this is a dream

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
friends i got a crazy idea(really crazy just like my pagal onu) . robby who is alone in house had dreamt this kaki ma coming and giving mrinalini's child and all things as he may be fearing someone would stop his marriage with mauli. he may have this weard dream.

i know it wont be i really dont want this track better they can show this as dream of robby Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar.xx

saiba007 Goldie
saiba007
saiba007

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
anything is possible in kektha show i think she has lost it...............AngryDeadOuchThumbs DownUnhappy  she sCensored.......
skydome Goldie
skydome
skydome

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged
This track of the baby is very absurd.  A woman who was studying in the US must have some financial status (no matter what)- her family must have some financial status too.  Even if she left for Kolkata, and gave birth to the child - why she never thought of contacting Robi/ or his relatives before the birth?  And how come the baby is now living with a poor woman who lives in a slum?

It simply does not make any sense. 

Is TL running of ideas as to how to stretch the serial ??????????

The story is getting too many negative people and negative twists- simply too much.  Finally, the audience will loose track of what Tere Liye is actually meant for!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anu13-shootingstar.xx

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skydome

This track of the baby is very absurd.  A woman who was studying in the US must have some financial status (no matter what)- her family must have some financial status too.  Even if she left for Kolkata, and gave birth to the child - why she never thought of contacting Robi/ or his relatives before the birth?  And how come the baby is now living with a poor woman who lives in a slum?

The story is getting too many negative people and negative twists- simply too much.  Finally, the audience will loose track of what Tere Liye is actually meant for!!!!!!!

i completely agree with your points...i doubt the child belongs to robi...
x-Sundas-x IF-Dazzler
x-Sundas-x
x-Sundas-x

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Erm it would be a weird dream Tongue
But den i dont mind if ot is a dream
shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skydome

I second thatLOLConfused I really don't understand why Ekta doesn't have her facts straight? Her twists are so screwed...now you lose count of the negativity among not only the tracks but the characters themselves....and even the ages of Anurag, Taani, Mauli, and Robi are so messed up!
What's going on here? Even a dream would sound more logic at this pointThumbs Up

Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 19 December 2010 at 9:34pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top