Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF on Abhi Nikki"It's Only You"Part 21-22(Pg 45) (Page 7)

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Hey Namy Hug sweety my finger is quite btr now. N ya we all hv heard dat song n we knw its from AT's album. Stil rembr how he sang it for Nikki bt I didnt find their attire any cute, sry sweety. n u gave us permission to spam ur thread*shockd* U knw wat u cud b in trouble coz me n Khush can go on n on discussing Abhi for life n I m sure this thread would not b sufficient enough for Khush's unfinshd list of infinity n one reasons of why she loves Abhi rather I shud b saying why "we" love Abhi. Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_anjshaKhushboo_AN

AbhiNikiLuver IF-Dazzler
AbhiNikiLuver
AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Originally posted by namy_an

@Nehu n Khush, u people deserve *bow* from me.. Ur sweet knock jhonk has reminded me AN.. And Khush I agree vd Nehu, Abhi had said "chaiye" not "chiyye" .. Sorry sweety.. Whatever, he is always adorable in whatever he does.. right..

Furthermore.. I thoroughly enjoyed urs views n observations on AT/ Abhi n if this is the end result, I don't mind u guyz spanning my thread with ur hilarious comments/observations. Go on... I don't mindThumbs Up Thumbs UpThumbs Up 

@bold...LOL Nammy...you don't know what you've gotten yourself into with this comment! Evil Smile If Sheena sees this, your thread is as good as dead! LOL LOL LOL You have no idea how much Sheenu and I can spam...once we talked in two different languages, which either couldn't understand, but we still moved a thread 2 pages! Shocked That's spamming for you!ROFL

@blue... you still remember that Khush? lol that was funnnn :)

Lets get spammingggggg ;)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshaAmy_anKhushboo_ANDelusionalMe

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Ooopppsss sowwie buddy I was trying to make an AN VM on Sony Vegas Big smile

Yess will do that again soon! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_an

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Next update plzzzzzzz........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_an

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Hey guyz,

Am back with two more updates..

Enjoy,
Namy

PS: Nehu dear, i've kept my promiseSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiNikiLuverDelusionalMe

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Part 8:

Abhi and Nikki both were restless during the entire weekend. Both were desperate to see each other again. Entire week had passed like a hindi masala movie… full of drama and entertainment.

That Sunday night in their respective bed, both thinks about each other and the twist & turn of events that took place in the entire week, especially their last encounter.

Abhi recalls how angelic and breathtaking she looked throughout that day, even in that simple yet elegant number. Her beauty and charm had fascinated everyone in the meeting except him, as she had kept him busy in reinstating everyone's attention to the moot point of the meeting.

He really had difficult time to control his own hormones and concentrate on the key points of the meeting when she had continued throwing one of her charismatic smiles at everyone including him... him?.. yes, she had thrown that smile at him just for once.. No twice.. was he counting?

Abhi smiles to himself. She had called him 'moody' but the fact was that somewhere both stands on equal footing. Once again, he had witnessed her varied temperament. She was irritating and sharp tongued; at the same time she was too nave, sweet and innocent.

[[To his utter surprise, that day she had allowed him to decide their dinner menu and he had discovered two new things about her:

1) She detests chinese food. Though she had not complained about it verbally, her face had expressed it clearly and loudly.

2) She craves for Chocolate Choco Chip Ice Cream Cone. And as far as her 'favorite dessert' concerned, the word 'sharing' was alien to her.

A smile tugged at Abhi's lips as he remembered how adorable she looked while assaulting on that ice cream cone. It had taken every ounce of his willpower to hold back his desire to crush her in his arms and demonstrate meaning of 'sharing' to her.

Taking in beautiful sight of Nikki, Abhi finally surrenders himself to sleep.

On the other end, while tossing and turning on the bed, Nikki was feeling truly relieved and blessedly clearheaded 'Finally it's Monday tomorrow'.

She also recalls the memory of their last encounter. For her, it seemed like after an ages she was blessed to spend some blissful time with Abhi. Though Abhi had not spoken much neither at dinner nor while he dropped her at her home, but he looked quite relaxed and contented. Even silence between them was much more comfortable than any words.

From that moment, all she had discovered for certain was that how much she deny, but there was something special about the "connection" she felt whenever she was with Abhi. And that he damned well feel it too, she had seen it in his eyes.

And both of them definitely needed a psychiatrist's help to sort out the emotional disorder symptoms, which are apparent only when they are around each other.

To her great relief, Nikki had also felt that the tension between her and Abhi had loosened down in the last few days. Both of them had again started calling each other by their short names. And to her great luck, Abhi had not objected it even once by using his standard dialogue," It is Dr. Abhimanyu Modi for you Dr. Nikita." Nikki mimics it in his style and smiles again.

She had always felt something profound and magical with Abhi and given a chance, she wanted to experience it again and again.

Nikki knew that Abhi was a complex man and possessed distinct personality. He was insensitive yet caring, harsh yet gentle, boring yet charming and absolutely unpredictable. Besides, he was handsome, smart, strong, confident and … and.. Temperamental too….yet somewhat cheerful…. Cheerful?... yes, only when he smiles.. And he smiles very rarely as if it costs him hard cash.. But whenever he smiles, he could definitely make any woman's heart skip a bit or two, And she could bet on that.

Nikki looks at her watch and it was showing ten minutes to 2 o'clock midnight. She needs to get back to sleep or else she won't be able to reach Sanjivani on time.. Nooo.. She screams.

But before surrendering herself into sleep she makes a resolution: If Abhi is willing to forget and forgive the bad phase of their relationship; she will not back off/run away this time. With that determination in her mind she surrenders herself to sleep.

Monday morning Abhi arrives to Sanjivani at his usual time. After a long time, he had slept blissfully throughout the night and had roused past his usual time. Inspite of that he had managed to reach Sanjivani in record time to see the only face that had haunted him in his sleep.

But to his disappointment, 'the object of his oversleeping' had left a message that she would be coming little late to her duties. The operative word for him was little late.

An hour that passed like an eternity, Abhi finally decides to step out from his cabin to check on Nikki.

Nikki was signing her duty card when Aditya stops and stands beside her.

"Hey beautiful, you are late today!" Adi compliments her in a flirting tone.

"Dr. Adi, you know what, you are wasting your charm on a wrong person. Don't forget I know your all colors" Nikki winks at him and replies teasing tone.

"Aah, you hurt me here!" Adi makes a puppy face and punches his fist at his heart.

"Stop it Adi! be serious.. This is hospital and you are a senior doctor." Nikki colors and tries to hide her laughter.

"Okay, So why are you late Dr. Nikita?" Adi asks her with a straight face and professional tone.

Nikki looks at him in surprise and Adi bursts out in laughing," Chill yaar, I was just joking but I wanted to know why you are late?"

Nikki also smiles and replies pleasantly "I overslept. And you know what, after a long long time I had this heavenly sleep."

"With a heavy heart, can I ask you one more question, who is this prince charming?"

Nikki puzzles, "Ummm?"

"Yes, the one who had conquered your sleep till early morning hours?" Adi was back to his teasing mood.

Nikki colors again and replies in the same teasing tone, "Oh! my prince charming? Ummm… actually you know, I couldn't see his face. But__" She steps back and looks Adi from head to toe and continuous," I recollect he had the same height and body as yours. So don't lose your hopes. You still have a chance!"

"Wow Niks, you made my day!" Adi widens his grin and hugs her. Nikki also smiles with him.

Abhimanyu stops dead in his track witnessing exchange of words and gestures between Nikki and Adi. He feels a twinge of jealousy at his heart. Why does it always happen to him? Why does he always drawn into her charm? Why does she affect him that way? How many times he will have to tend his heart? Why does she always prefer Armaan, Adi, etc..etc.. over him? Here he couldn't concentrate on anything except her since last couple of days, and there she is… least bothered and busy in flirting with Adi.

Abhi starts feeling dizzy.. I badly need a strong black coffee. He strides back to his cabin and splashes cold water onto his face in his private washroom. After ordering black coffee, he leans back in his chair. Tension tightens the muscles at the back of his neck into a knot and Abhi reaches to message his nape.

Adi knocks and enters into Abhi's cabin and finds Abhi eubbing his nape," Good Mo.. Abhi, are you okay?" Adi asks worriedly.

"Ye..ah, I am okay.. Just didn't sleep well yesterday."

"Oh.. okay. You work really hard, Abhi. Why don't you take a short vacation or something? You need it man. You look sick" Adi tells him concernedly.

At the same time, Nikki also knocks and enters into his cabin and overhears Adi's words.

She gazes at Abhi tenderly and asks in a soft voice," Hi, What happened? Aren't you feeling well?"

But Abhi gives her an irate stare in return," I am perfectly fit, Dr. Nikita. And where are the minutes of the meeting?" He asks in a strictly professional tone.

Nikki baffles. She clears her throat," M.. Minutes of the meeting?"

"Yes, the minutes.. the summary.. the notes of the meeting.. the meeting that we had with the investors…. the minutes that you were supposed to prepare and place on my table first thing in the Monday morning But it seems your day has not yet begun." Abhi replies sarcastically.

Niki's mouth dropped open at his cold attitude..Why is he behaving like this? She searched his features for some sign but it was masked with aloofness.

Adi looks from Abhi to Nikki and back to Abhi. He clears his throat and intervenes to cool down the situation, "Ahem, umm… that reminds me to congratulate to you, Abhi. I came to know that your meeting had gone very well. Good going man."

Abhi tears his gaze away from Nikki and with stern smile he replies to Adi, "As I can see, my intern has enlightened you about the meeting but it's too early to comment on that. She is just an intern and nave to understand all business tactics. Business doesn't run on face value. In fact we haven't received any confirmation from any of the investors as yet."

Nikki swallow a lump in her throat at his remark. what is wrong with him today? Why is he back to insulting mood? What had she done again? What will happen to her new resolution? Nikki's heart begins to beat with dread.

After a moment of indecision, she again composes herself and replies with wry smile," Dr. Modi, you may be right. I am just an intern and nave to understand all this business. But still I am an optimistic person. And I have got this positive feeling that we are going to get this deal."

"I haven't asked your opinion Dr. Nikita. Now get back to your duty. And I want that summary on my table before 12.30 p.m." Abhi replies vengefully without looking at his watch or Nikki.

Nikki feels a sharp tug on her heart and swallows another lump. "You will get it before time," She replies curtly and walks out of his cabin.

Adi who was a silent spectator of another heated arguments between Abhi and Nikki, finally asks," Abhi, don't get me wrong but why are always so hard on her?"

"What?" Abhi was taken aback. He shrugs his shoulder and snaps back, "Adi, I am not hard on anyone. They are my interns and soon going to be practicing doctors. It's high time for them to learn professionalism and dedication towards their work."

"I am not asking about others, I am only concerned with her. I am not blind and I can see that there is something behind your anger. And don't you dare to lie to me. What is the matter Abhi?"

"Are you out of your mind, I have nothing to do with her or any intern. I don't understand why, in the first place, we are discussing this nonsense?"

"Because I do care for her!" Adi replies in even tone.

Abhi stares Adi for a long moment. He draws his eyebrows together and asks," Meaning?"

Adi changes his stance and replies concernedly," Look Abhi, Nikita is not just an intern to me. She is a… a good friend of mine." He stops for a second and continuous," Abhi, I've seen her in the worst phase of her life. And it's just because of her spirit and Armaan, she has bounced back in her life. You know, you both are so alike; still you can't stand each other. And that's what I am trying to figure out."

Adi's voice hit Abhi in his gut. I've seen her in the worst phase of her life….Abhi's heart sinks … worst phase of her life.. What it could be? He wanted to know, now..

But before he could ask him anything, Adi changes the subject, "Forget it, actually I've come here to discuss with you about that Conference in Jaipur?"

Abhi knew that he had lost his chance to inquire about Nikki's past. But he wanted to know all of it and right now he was not interested in any damn conference.

"Abhi, are you listening to me?" Adi asks.

" Umm, yes… I.. about that conference.. yes, I've got the invitation. It's tomorrow, right?"

Adi nods his head in confirmation.

"Adi, I don't think I could make out for it." Abhi replies.

"Yeah I know, you are tide up with so many things and same goes with Dr. Shashank too. He told me that in the morning."

"Hmmm" Abhi replies blankly and his finger starts racing over his laptop keyboard to type one mail.

Adi stops for a moment and Abhi gestures him to continue.

"Dr. Shashank insists that I should attend that conference with one intern. He thinks that it will give him/her a good opportunity to meet well known Doctors."

"Hmmm…It's a good idea. You carry on" Abhi replies while browsing unread e-mails.

Instantly he moves the cursor at one unread e-mail. His heart gives him a little tug as he opens it. It was a confirmation mail from Mr. Raheja, the investor... So her so called 'optimistic intern' was right again..

Lost in his thought, he was not paying any attention to Adi's enduring speech, "I've checked the availability of interns with Dr. Kerti and we have finalized Dr. Nikita. So I wanted to check with you whether you are okay with it" Adi finishes and waits for Abhi's answer.

"Hmmm.." Abhi again murmurs vaguely.

"Abhi, did you hear what I said?" Adi enquires in a little louder tone.

Abhi's head jerk up from laptop screen and he looks up at him, " Hun? hmmm… of course… I heard." Abhi lies.

"So what's your answer? Are you okay with it? And don't give me that hmmm…. Since last twenty minutes you are just doing hmm… hmmm….. and its not making any sense to me." Adi waves his hands and shakes his head in annoyance.

"What? ummm…… I mean .. yeah I heard what you said…. And you carry on. it's a good idea." Abhi, completely oblivious to the choice of intern, stammers.

"You already said that once.. Anyways, I'll be heading home after lunch. Need to do packing and all." He gets up and offers his hand to Abhi, " So man, see you again on Wednesday.. till then take care." He shakes his hands with Abhi and leaves.

Abhi leans back in his chair and closes his eyes to clear his thought.

Nikki was finding it difficult to concentrate on the laptop screen with her watery eyes. Stupid tears.. can't they see I need to work….otherwise that sadu.. another set of tears rolls down to her cheeks. She wipes it with back of her hands. She hears knock on the door and wipes her entire face with hankie.

"So you are here madam. I've been searching for you everywhere." Adi enters cheerfully.

"Yes, I've to complete this notes" Nikki tells him without looking up from laptop screen.

"I know.. and I won't take your much time."

With that Adi informs her about the conference and about Dr. Shashank's and Dr. Modi's approval.

"Conference starts from tomorrow for two days. Sorry for this short notice, but I also came to know today only. I'll call you up in the evening to let you know the schedule. And ya, I've discussed it with Dr. keerti and you can leave early today."

Dumbfound Nikki stared at him. She opens her mouth and only one word came out, " WHAT?"

"Oh no… Not again" Adi smacks his forehead," Niks, what's wrong with you guys today? Now, I'll have to go over again?"

"No… I…I heard what you said. I…er.. I .. mean…" Nikki stammers "Has Dr. Modi approved it?" She finishes it abruptly.

"Yes. DR. MODI and DR. SHASHANK both have approved it. Niks, what's the problem?." Adi asks her concernedly.

"No.. I don't.. Why should i…" she stammers again.

"Niks, we are friends and you know that, right?"

Nikki nods her head in affirmation," Adi, It's nothing. I just.. I am okay. I will talk to you in evening."

"Great, now finish your work before your Gabbar ticked you off again?" He winks at her and leaves.

My Gabbar?.. Tears of hurt again clouded her eyes, "why Abhi, why me?" She murmurs. For the second time in less than half an hour, she covered her face with her hands and wept.

A nurse knocks and enters into Abhi's cabin. She hands over a folder to him," Sir, this is for you."

Abhi takes the folder and finds the Summary of the meeting in it. He closes the folder and asks," And where is Dr. Nikita?"

"I saw her heading towards washroom."

"Tell her to come to my cabin… Immediately"

"Okay sir"

In the washroom, Nikki splashes water at her face and wipes it with her hankie. Her eyes had already turned into little red and puffy. She takes deep breaths to calm down.

"Dr. Nikita, Dr. Modi wants to see you in his cabin" Nurse conveys the message to her as soon as she comes out from washroom.

What he wants now? Nikki takes deep breaths again and pleads for inner strength. She knocks his cabin door and enters and finds him gazing at laptop screen.

Abhi begins even without looking up at her," Dr. Nikita, there is a good news. Eventually we have got the confirmation mail from Mr. Raheja.. Good work…" He stops for a second and continuous, "Mr. Raheja has requested us to add up few the points in the final presentation. I've mailed the same to you. Kindly add up the same in your final soft file and send it back to me. Tomorrow evening we can__."

" But.. " Nikki interrupts him.

"But what, Dr. Nikita?" Abhi finally looks up at her.

Abhi's gaze meets Nikki's reddened and puffy eyes. Her face was pale and she looked fragile. Abhi abruptly gets up from his chair and rounds his desk to stand in front of her, "Nikki, What happened to your eyes? "Were you crying?" His voice full of concerned.

"No.. I was not crying and.. and I don't need your sympathy." Nikki takes a step back although Abhi was standing at arm's length distance.

Abhi notices that she stood there stiff and unwelcoming. He counts ten in his mind and takes a tiny steps towards her, " Nikki, what's the problem?"

He was standing very near to her and was looking at her with that concerned gaze, which was her unnerving. She was finding it difficult to lash out her anger at him. After a couple of second when she again finds her voice, she retorts back," You, you are my problem. What do you think who I am? A robot? Firstly you all set me up for any ridiculous conference on a short notice, even without consulting with me first. Then you burden me up with loads of work and expect me to finish three days work in just three hours."

Abhi gets appalled "What conference? What are you talking about?"

Contd…..

Edited by Amy_an - 11 March 2012 at 12:34pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

cukishabhilasha_123Ashi1812hemvbrichasharma0991mitzificationAbhiNikiLuveranotheranfanwow123jshasaomomKhushboo_ANhapinezz13sabihaa.mjht_oneDelusionalMe

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Part 9:

Abhi gets appalled "What conference? What are you talking about?"

"Why are you asking me? It's you who has set me up for it."

"Are you out of your mind? Why would i…." It struck him then.

Adi had said something about intern accompanying him in conference. Damn… Did Adi mention her name at that time? He couldn't recollect it.. Double damn.. where was his mind.. where else?.. off late it seems to focus only on one person… But for God's sake, of all the interns in Sanjivani, Adi had come up with Nikki only…… And what about Nikki? Why didn't she object? She could have refused it…/ Abhi further remembered that he had asked Adi to carry on with his plans but did Adi mention that his plan involves Nikki also. Triple damn.. He badly wanted to punch something… or is it someone???

"Are you just going to stare or you are going to answer me?" Nikki asks grimily

"Dr. Nikita, didn't you have a common sense to check with your boss, prior consenting on such outing plan?" Abhi turns the table on her.

Common Sense.. Outing Plan.. Nikki couldn't believe gall of this man. She gnashes her teeth and clenches her fists for control, "I didn't know that 'just an intern' still have a say when her boss had himself approved her so called 'outing plan'." She replies with greeted teeth.

"You mean to say that I have organized your tour." Abhi emphasized each word loudly.

"I didn't say organized, I said APPROVED." She emphasized the last word.

"I've not approved any such ridiculous plan."

"B.. but.. Adi.. he.. told me.." Nikki stammers in confusion.

Adi…Adi... To hell with him … Abhi was sick of this name now… "It's Dr. Aditya Jaiswal, and He is a senior doctor. Address him properly." Abhi corrects her coldly

After a hard stare, Nikki shoots back "Okay, Dr. Aditya Jaiswal informed me that Dr. Abhimanyu Modi and Dr. Shashank Gupta has approved my name. and Dr. Keerti has also given her consent for it." She folds her hands before her chest and continuous," And if there is some misunderstanding or miscommunication between any of you, it's not my fault. Am I clear now?"

Abhi knew her defensive stance. He taunts her coldly "Yes Dr. Nikita, you are perfectly clear and always convenient. How can I forget? You are never reliable not trustworthy."

His word hits her hard. Heated tears started burning the backs of her eyes, threatening to spill over. An anger and pain clouded her eyes," Exactly, How can even I forget? You are still the same arrogant and insufferable creature." she sneers at him.

"Nikita, MIND YOUR SHARP TONGUE! DON'T FORGET YOU ARE TALKING TO YOUR BOSS." Abhi steps forward and bellows in warning tone.

Nikita cries out in hurt and dejection, "Why? Why? What have I done? Just that you are my boss, you think you have got all the right to insult me, accuse me for seducing my seniors?" She hiccups. She was trying hard to breathe steadily and slowly so she wouldn't have to run for the bathroom to either throw up or cry heartily, but she had lost self control. Tears have already started flowing down her cheeks.

Abruptly she spun on her hills to get out of his cabin. But Abhi caught her wrist, stopping her from darting off, and spun her around to face him." What the hell did you say?"

Nikki takes a step back and struggled frantically, trying to wrench free of his grip, "Let go of my arm, now."

Abhi felt a tissue of anger crack through his reserve. He tightens his grip even more and she winces in pain, "Not until you explain me what have you uttered just now?"

"You know exactly what I said." Nikki's voice shook with barely controlled fury.

And it struck to Abhi that she had mistook his words. In fact he was blaming her for circumventing from the situation but Nikki had mistook it as accusation. Abhi felt a sharp, idiotic pang of regret for his part in throwing that accusation at her few days back.

Nikki closes her eyes tight and attempts to regain control of her emotions.. and fails… She opens her eyes and pleads, "When Abhi? When? When will you stop hurting me? Don't you feel I have had enough?" She hiccups.

Anger and hurt bubbled deep inside Abhi's chest. Tears were burning his own eyes. His voice all went high- pitched, as if he had been sucker punched," What about my pain Nikki? It hurts me too." Abhi points his finger towards his own heart," It hurts me here and it's unbearable."

Abhi's words wrenched her heart right out of her chest. A faintest sheen of tears in his eyes told her that he had hurt himself as much as he did her. She sucked in a deep breath, between the aching look in his eyes and heat of his hand on her wrist. Neither of them spoke another word. Both kept gazing each other with sore and longing eyes.

After a while, Abhi releases her wrist from his grip and turns on his back. He presses his thumb and forefinger to the bridge of his nose to hold back the tears stinging his eyes. He struggles hard to keep his emotions under control. He was now damn tired of being on a constant roller coaster of emotions. He closes his eyes and takes deep breaths to gain some strength.

Nikki, head down, was glued to her place. She unconsciously held her breath while the seconds ticked by. After a long minute, she stole a look at Abhi, half expecting that he would have turned his face towards her. But still his back was facing her and she could sense his tension and apprehension.

After another few beats of silence, she began to fidget. Then abruptly drawing a shaky breath she speaks, " Abhimanyu, I Don't want to go... What should i.."

He raises his left arm to stop her in her track and turns his face towards her. He was damn angry with himself for losing control over his emotions whenever she is around.

Nikki watched him carefully, his expression were unreadable, until it settled into one of steely.

Abhi stares hard at her, his expression resentful, "Dr. Nikita, you may leave now. I don't need you anymore. I can finish work for myself. Leave… right now." He emphasized each word deliberately.

Nikki's pulse caught in her throat and she was feeling a spike of pure panic. She had lost him again… and this time forever…. Her eyes shimmer with fresh pool of tears. Stepping back abruptly, she turns and rushes out of his cabin.

Abhi sits back in his chair…. He sits there motionless for God knows how many hours. Belatedly, he realizes what she had said.. Abhimanyu, I don't want to go... what should i… And what he had said … I don't need you anymore.… leave right now

"Oh my God!" He panics and immediately calls nurse station. To his misfortune, the nurse informs him that Dr. Nikita and Dr. Aditya had already left for the day. He removes his cell from his pocket and calls up Nikki. Her cell was switched off. He tries Aditya's number and his cell was unreachable. Closing his eyes he leans back in his chair.

Sitting in his chair he was thinking how he had blown everything, when Suman knocked and entered

" Abhimanyuji, can I talk to you for couple of minutes?"

"Sumanji, please not now..it's.. it's not a good time to talk."

"I won't take your much time. Actually it's something important"

"Okay, shoot"

Suman looks up at him.

"Sumanji, please speak up fast.. I have some urgent issue to deal with."

"Oh! Okay?" She goes on," Abhimanyuji. My father had called me up just a few minutes back. He had tried your number earlier but couldn't get through."

"I was busy" he replies curtly.

"He had called you to invite you to our place."

"What? Why?" Abhi asks disbelievingly.

"Actually, he wanted you to meet Mr. K. Bajaj. He is my Father's good friend and my father has discussed the New Sanjivani Project with him. According to my father, he seems to be interested in it. So if you could meet him once, he might help you in financing the project."

Abhi has heard about Mr. K. Bajaj. He was one of the well known industrialists and had also financed many hospitals in the past. Abhi knew it was a good opportunity and he would be fool to miss it out.

"Okay, when can we meet him?"

"Day after tomorrow"

"Hmmm…. Where?"

"My place, Jaipur , Rajasthan."

Abhi's heart took a double take.. Did she say Jaipur? Yes Jaipur? Yes.. yes…

"Ummm Sumanji, perfect. It's just perfect. Please fix the appointment."

"Okay, I'll ask someone to do our ticketing."

"Okay. Fine"

Suman leaves his cabin and Abhi lets out relaxing sigh, "Hmmm……". He puts his both the arms behind his head and leans back again. He again closes his eyes but this time there was a contented smile on his face.

To be contd………

Edited by Amy_an - 11 March 2012 at 12:35pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

cukishMeera01abhilasha_123hemvbmitzificationrichasharma0991maanmishtianotheranfanjshawow123Khushboo_ANsabihaa.hapinezz13DelusionalMe

AbhiNikiLuver IF-Dazzler
AbhiNikiLuver
AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
res

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_anKhushboo_AN

Go to top