Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF on Abhi Nikki"It's Only You"Part 21-22(Pg 45) (Page 6)

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged
@Khush Nooooo, he said "chaiye" not "chhiye"*confusd*. Hmmm....na yaar, I m sure, he said "chaiye", go n watch d video. He has used d same word in 2 more scenes, dont rmbr dem right now, wil tell u later. n ya abt d stammer, hmmm....yaar he is vry good at dat. It coms naturally 2 him. Dont knw whether he is dat good actor or he has been through situations in his real life also LOL You knw na lots of practice makes man perfect. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_anKhushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nehu_1

@Khush Nooooo, he said "chaiye" not "chhiye"*confusd*. Hmmm....na yaar, I m sure, he said "chaiye", go n watch d video. He has used d same word in 2 more scenes, dont rmbr dem right now, wil tell u later. n ya abt d stammer, hmmm....yaar he is vry good at dat. It coms naturally 2 him. Dont knw whether he is dat good actor or he has been through situations in his real life also LOL You knw na lots of practice makes man perfect. Wink

Well I heard chhiye. Whatever. Fact is he can't say chahiye properly LOL

About the stammer...well many ppl can do it very realistically. Maybe he's one ofthose ppl Wink

Love him when he stammers...infinitely cute! Embarrassed

BTW, don't ya think we should stop spamming Nammy's thread? After all she hasn't done any crime...in fact she's given us 4 updates in one go and I think she deserves some mercy from us relentless spammers! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshaAmy_anDelusionalMe

piya-jiya IF-Rockerz
piya-jiya
piya-jiya

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
namy sweetie were r u i didnt see u online n ya were is the update plz dont make us wait so long

jshaAmy_anKhushboo_AN

jsha IF-Rockerz
jsha
jsha

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
namy dear plz next update Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_an

mitzification Goldie
mitzification
mitzification

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
I really love the potrayal of Nikki N Abhi in ur ff . but sply Nikki , reminds me of the light heartedness of AN love-fights . before all hell broke loose with the pool incident.
Looking forward eagerly to the update (s)

jshaAmy_anKhushboo_AN

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Hey  Guys,

First of all I want to wish u all a very Happy n Prosperous New yearSmileSmile

Secondly am really sorry for  not being able  to reply to your lovely comments Unhappy..... I was on my short vacation and have arrived back fit n fine'DancingDancing

@Hey hem, pleased to know you liked the updates. Thanks for ur support.. luv ya..Big smile

@Hey rucha, loved to see ur cheerful smiles Big smileBig smileBig smile and many thanks for liking all 4 parts and especially all AN scenes. Really missing AN yaar'

@Mitzi, Many thanks for ur comments and views' Actually, I didn't like the AN track after 8 PM meeting. U may be right, but I had expected some variation/softness in Abhi's attitude towards Nikki after his accusation. In fact I had longed for their tender yet passionate moments between AN after 8 PM meetingDay Dreaming, but all my longing had gone in vainCryCry. Thatz why I'd put my craving in writing. Now, what do u say?

About Adi n susu track, am not ur sure what I want to do..Ermm Am still thinking Ermm I just intended to keep both of them busy in something so that our AN gets some space and time to sort out their confusion.

@ Muni, thanks for ur lovely comments. U r  such a sweetheart. Keep on commenting like this, I promise vl not let u down...Big smileBig smile

@ Hey Jibreen, thank u sooooooooo much for ClapClap.. Am honored n thrilled .. Thanks again.. glad u liked the story n hope u'll continue reading it'

@Hey EMPTY 1990 Confused(please tell me ur name, yaar), thanks dear for ur praise.. am touched' am so happy to know u liked my X'mas gift.. am grateful u liked all the parts, especially the line" Jai, veeru and Gabbar will have their lunch together" It's my favorite too.Wink

@Hey Nehu, thanks dear' Howz ur finger nwShocked.. I really hope u r doing good nw n nthng to worry about.. Thanks fr commenting inspite of ur broken finger' u r a wonderful person.. Am really touched.. Do take care of urself n get well soon..

About ur sweet n short comment, I need to convey special thanks to u n Khush has kept my thread entertaining vd ur comments.

Am so grateful u liked all the parts.. and  Jai-Veeru-Gabbar thing, as well' As about Adi SLD, am not yet sure what am I going to do vd both.. let me think as story progresses..  ErmmErmm

@ Hey Khush, as I said before, special thnks to u n nehu for keeping my thread entertaining with ur comments. Khush sweety, u r hilarious, outstanding, amazing.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I was literally smiling throughout reading ur comments.. u r a heck of critic

@bold...what do you imply with the reference to "hot" topic, Nammy?  Do you mean the popularity of the topic as far as SLD is concerned, or the "subject" of the said topic?  

As regard to above topic , I'd deliberately left the subject blank Tongue.. Itz up to u.. visualize whatever u want to imagineWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

And about SLD, please don't waste ur tears fr SLD' I hate tears Pushpa Tongue*my mistake* Khushboo..

Don't worry at all about SLD. I promise she will not irritate u in my FFThumbs Up I truly agree she was annoying in DMG but in my FF I'll make sure that she does not get a chance to spoil AN's passionate moment or to madden u. I can't risk that'  

And don't worry for Adi.. He is so sweet and funnyCool' Main use suicide kabhi nahi karne dungi'.

Sorry to disappoint u vd d songUnhappyUnhappy but just one question,.. if u like AT's voice then how could it be possible u didn't like the song 'resham se'QuestionConfused.. Don't u know its AT's own track from his album Tanha- Lonely at Heart. And he had also sung it in DMG. Don't u remember Abhi had sung this song for Nikki in Rajasthan. Both of them looked sooo adorable in those Rajasthani ethnic wear. Please hear out that song on you tube for my sake, u'll like it'

Anyways, am sooooo honored to know that my updates brought an "awwww!" smile on my face after a long long time  and brought back sweet and soft AN's memories for you. Thanks for ur applause fr cabin scene, am  flattered nEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

U r truly die hard Abhimaniac'I can make out from ur still-unfinished list of Infinity And One Reasons Why I Love Dr. Abhimanyu Modi of course!  And  so I shouldn't even venture into the topic of Abhi coz then I'll go on till the end of eternity LOL U r damn cute..

Thanks for ur short comments..and in fact u deserve ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapfrom me.. U r hilarious sweety' And I had had this Big smileLOLBig smileLOL throughout reading ur essay. ,    I really loved it and thoroughly enjoyed it..

@Nehu n Khush, u people deserve *bow* from me.. Ur sweet knock jhonk has reminded me AN.. And Khush I agree vd Nehu, Abhi had said "chaiye" not "chiyye" .. Sorry sweety.. Whatever, he is always adorable in whatever he does.. right..

Furthermore.. I thoroughly enjoyed urs views n observations on AT/ Abhi n if this is the end result, I don't mind u guyz spanning my thread with ur hilarious comments/observations. Go on... I don't mindThumbs Up Thumbs UpThumbs Up

@Thanks Avhilasha and SAbii for liking my updates... Am grateful.. 

Lastly, a special thanks to u all. U guyz rocks.. I really appreciate urs effort to spare time and giving ur feedback on the updates... Am am heartily sorry if inadvertently i've forgotten to mention any name

With regard to new updates, I'll try to post it by tomorrow/ tuesday.. Hope thatz okay vd u guyz..

Thank u n luv u all,Big smile

Namy

Edited by namy_an - 02 January 2011 at 9:53am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzificationjshaKhushboo_ANsabihaa.DelusionalMe

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namy_an

@ Hey Khush, as I said before, special thnks to u n nehu for keeping my thread entertaining with ur comments. Khush sweety, u r hilarious, outstanding, amazing.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Well bub, thanks for such a long reply...I can say I'm pretty overwhelmed with all the effort you put in Embarrassed Thanks Hug

I was literally smiling throughout reading ur comments.. u r a heck of critic I just talk too much...both with my mouth and also as I type Embarrassed 

@bold...what do you imply with the reference to "hot" topic, Nammy?  Do you mean the popularity of the topic as far as SLD is concerned, or the "subject" of the said topic?  

As regard to above topic , I'd deliberately left the subject blank Tongue.. Itz up to u.. visualize whatever u want to imagineWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink Oh then I'll just let my imagination run wild LOL

And about SLD, please don't waste ur tears fr SLD' I hate tears Pushpa Tongue*my mistake* Khushboo.. Arrey nahi nahi dukhi mat ho jana, woh aansu paani ke nahi, khoon ke bhi nahi, bas glycerine ke the! Wink

Don't worry at all about SLD. I promise she will not irritate u in my FFThumbs Up I truly agree she was annoying in DMG but in my FF I'll make sure that she does not get a chance to spoil AN's passionate moment or to madden u. I can't risk that'  Well I'm extremely glad for that!

And don't worry for Adi.. He is so sweet and funnyCool' Main use suicide kabhi nahi karne dungi'. Good...coz me likes the bloke! Big smile

Sorry to disappoint u vd d songUnhappyUnhappy but just one question,.. if u like AT's voice then how could it be possible u didn't like the song 'resham se'QuestionConfused.. Don't u know its AT's own track from his album Tanha- Lonely at Heart. And he had also sung it in DMG. Don't u remember Abhi had sung this song for Nikki in Rajasthan. Both of them looked sooo adorable in those Rajasthani ethnic wear. Please hear out that song on you tube for my sake, u'll like it'

Oh hooo jana I heard it! Of course I've heard it...it was aired in DMG na! LOL Yes I do love his voice but I don't like the song. Embarrassed Hard to understand? Well it's just that he has a very beautiful voice. But that doesn't imply that I'll be loving everything he sings. See my point? 

Anyways, am sooooo honored to know that my updates brought an "awwww!" smile on my face after a long long time  and brought back sweet and soft AN's memories for you. Thanks for ur applause fr cabin scene, am  flattered nEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

U r truly die hard Abhimaniac'I can make out from ur still-unfinished list of Infinity And One Reasons Why I Love Dr. Abhimanyu Modi of course!  And  so I shouldn't even venture into the topic of Abhi coz then I'll go on till the end of eternity LOL U r damn cute.. Hehe lolz! I really do have an unwritten list...Embarrassed

Thanks for ur short comments..and in fact u deserve ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapfrom me.. U r hilarious sweety' And I had had this Big smileLOLBig smileLOL throughout reading ur essay. ,    I really loved it and thoroughly enjoyed it.. Thanks sweetie...will try to post the essays for the upcoming parts as well! Big smile But you deserve an applause for evoking these enormous comments from me! Hug

@Nehu n Khush, u people deserve *bow* from me.. Ur sweet knock jhonk has reminded me AN.. And Khush I agree vd Nehu, Abhi had said "chaiye" not "chiyye" .. Sorry sweety.. Whatever, he is always adorable in whatever he does.. right..

Furthermore.. I thoroughly enjoyed urs views n observations on AT/ Abhi n if this is the end result, I don't mind u guyz spanning my thread with ur hilarious comments/observations. Go on... I don't mindThumbs Up Thumbs UpThumbs Up 

@bold...LOL Nammy...you don't know what you've gotten yourself into with this comment! Evil Smile If Sheena sees this, your thread is as good as dead! LOL LOL LOL You have no idea how much Sheenu and I can spam...once we talked in two different languages, which either couldn't understand, but we still moved a thread 2 pages! Shocked That's spamming for you!ROFL

AbhiNikiLuverAmy_anjsha

mitzification Goldie
mitzification
mitzification

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
yes Nammy ....... now I can imagine abhi being soft wid nikki ........after he feels guilty of his insults .............. pls update soon . Naye saal main no new update except richas

jshaAmy_anKhushboo_AN

Go to top