Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Nehu_1

@Khush Nooooo, he said "chaiye" not "chhiye"*confusd*. Hmmm....na yaar, I m sure, he said "chaiye", go n watch d video. He has used d same word in 2 more scenes, dont rmbr dem right now, wil tell u later. n ya abt d stammer, hmmm....yaar he is vry good at dat. It coms naturally 2 him. Dont knw whether he is dat good actor or he has been through situations in his real life also πŸ˜† You knw na lots of practice makes man perfect. πŸ˜‰

Well I heard chhiye. Whatever. Fact is he can't say chahiye properly πŸ˜†

About the stammer...well many ppl can do it very realistically. Maybe he's one ofthose ppl πŸ˜‰

Love him when he stammers...infinitely cute! 😳

BTW, don't ya think we should stop spamming Nammy's thread? After all she hasn't done any crime...in fact she's given us 4 updates in one go and I think she deserves some mercy from us relentless spammers! πŸ˜†
piya-jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
namy sweetie were r u i didnt see u online n ya were is the update plz dont make us wait so long
jsha thumbnail
namy dear plz next update πŸ˜ƒ
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really love the potrayal of Nikki N Abhi in ur ff . but sply Nikki , reminds me of the light heartedness of AN love-fights . before all hell broke loose with the pool incident.
Looking forward eagerly to the update (s)
Amy_an thumbnail

Hey  Guys,

First of all I want to wish u all a very Happy n Prosperous New year😊😊

Secondly am really sorry for  not being able  to reply to your lovely comments πŸ˜”..... I was on my short vacation and have arrived back fit n fine'

@Hey hem, pleased to know you liked the updates. Thanks for ur support.. luv ya..πŸ˜ƒ

@Hey rucha, loved to see ur cheerful smiles πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and many thanks for liking all 4 parts and especially all AN scenes. Really missing AN yaar'

@Mitzi, Many thanks for ur comments and views' Actually, I didn't like the AN track after 8 PM meeting. U may be right, but I had expected some variation/softness in Abhi's attitude towards Nikki after his accusation. In fact I had longed for their tender yet passionate moments between AN after 8 PM meeting😍, but all my longing had gone in vain😭😭. Thatz why I'd put my craving in writing. Now, what do u say?

About Adi n susu track, am not ur sure what I want to do..πŸ€” Am still thinking πŸ€” I just intended to keep both of them busy in something so that our AN gets some space and time to sort out their confusion.

@ Muni, thanks for ur lovely comments. U r  such a sweetheart. Keep on commenting like this, I promise vl not let u down...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

@ Hey Jibreen, thank u sooooooooo much for πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Am honored n thrilled .. Thanks again.. glad u liked the story n hope u'll continue reading it'

@Hey EMPTY 1990 πŸ˜•(please tell me ur name, yaar), thanks dear for ur praise.. am touched' am so happy to know u liked my X'mas gift.. am grateful u liked all the parts, especially the line" Jai, veeru and Gabbar will have their lunch together" It's my favorite too.πŸ˜‰

@Hey Nehu, thanks dear' Howz ur finger nw😲.. I really hope u r doing good nw n nthng to worry about.. Thanks fr commenting inspite of ur broken finger' u r a wonderful person.. Am really touched.. Do take care of urself n get well soon..

About ur sweet n short comment, I need to convey special thanks to u n Khush has kept my thread entertaining vd ur comments.

Am so grateful u liked all the parts.. and  Jai-Veeru-Gabbar thing, as well' As about Adi SLD, am not yet sure what am I going to do vd both.. let me think as story progresses..  πŸ€”πŸ€”

@ Hey Khush, as I said before, special thnks to u n nehu for keeping my thread entertaining with ur comments. Khush sweety, u r hilarious, outstanding, amazing.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I was literally smiling throughout reading ur comments.. u r a heck of critic

@bold...what do you imply with the reference to "hot" topic, Nammy?  Do you mean the popularity of the topic as far as SLD is concerned, or the "subject" of the said topic?  

As regard to above topic , I'd deliberately left the subject blank πŸ˜›.. Itz up to u.. visualize whatever u want to imagineπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

And about SLD, please don't waste ur tears fr SLD' I hate tears Pushpa πŸ˜›*my mistake* Khushboo..

Don't worry at all about SLD. I promise she will not irritate u in my FFπŸ‘πŸΌ I truly agree she was annoying in DMG but in my FF I'll make sure that she does not get a chance to spoil AN's passionate moment or to madden u. I can't risk that'  

And don't worry for Adi.. He is so sweet and funny😎' Main use suicide kabhi nahi karne dungi'.

Sorry to disappoint u vd d songπŸ˜”πŸ˜” but just one question,.. if u like AT's voice then how could it be possible u didn't like the song 'resham se'β“πŸ˜•.. Don't u know its AT's own track from his album Tanha- Lonely at Heart. And he had also sung it in DMG. Don't u remember Abhi had sung this song for Nikki in Rajasthan. Both of them looked sooo adorable in those Rajasthani ethnic wear. Please hear out that song on you tube for my sake, u'll like it'

Anyways, am sooooo honored to know that my updates brought an "awwww!" smile on my face after a long long time  and brought back sweet and soft AN's memories for you. Thanks for ur applause fr cabin scene, am  flattered n😳😳

U r truly die hard Abhimaniac'I can make out from ur still-unfinished list of Infinity And One Reasons Why I Love Dr. Abhimanyu Modi of course!  And  so I shouldn't even venture into the topic of Abhi coz then I'll go on till the end of eternity πŸ˜† U r damn cute..

Thanks for ur short comments..and in fact u deserve πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘from me.. U r hilarious sweety' And I had had this πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† throughout reading ur essay. ,    I really loved it and thoroughly enjoyed it..

@Nehu n Khush, u people deserve *bow* from me.. Ur sweet knock jhonk has reminded me AN.. And Khush I agree vd Nehu, Abhi had said "chaiye" not "chiyye" .. Sorry sweety.. Whatever, he is always adorable in whatever he does.. right..

Furthermore.. I thoroughly enjoyed urs views n observations on AT/ Abhi n if this is the end result, I don't mind u guyz spanning my thread with ur hilarious comments/observations. Go on... I don't mindπŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

@Thanks Avhilasha and SAbii for liking my updates... Am grateful.. 

Lastly, a special thanks to u all. U guyz rocks.. I really appreciate urs effort to spare time and giving ur feedback on the updates... Am am heartily sorry if inadvertently i've forgotten to mention any name

With regard to new updates, I'll try to post it by tomorrow/ tuesday.. Hope thatz okay vd u guyz..

Thank u n luv u all,πŸ˜ƒ

Namy

Edited by namy_an - 13 years ago
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Originally posted by: namy_an

@ Hey Khush, as I said before, special thnks to u n nehu for keeping my thread entertaining with ur comments. Khush sweety, u r hilarious, outstanding, amazing.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well bub, thanks for such a long reply...I can say I'm pretty overwhelmed with all the effort you put in 😳 Thanks πŸ€—

I was literally smiling throughout reading ur comments.. u r a heck of critic I just talk too much...both with my mouth and also as I type 😳 

@bold...what do you imply with the reference to "hot" topic, Nammy?  Do you mean the popularity of the topic as far as SLD is concerned, or the "subject" of the said topic?  

As regard to above topic , I'd deliberately left the subject blank πŸ˜›.. Itz up to u.. visualize whatever u want to imagineπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Oh then I'll just let my imagination run wild πŸ˜†

And about SLD, please don't waste ur tears fr SLD' I hate tears Pushpa πŸ˜›*my mistake* Khushboo.. Arrey nahi nahi dukhi mat ho jana, woh aansu paani ke nahi, khoon ke bhi nahi, bas glycerine ke the! πŸ˜‰

Don't worry at all about SLD. I promise she will not irritate u in my FFπŸ‘πŸΌ I truly agree she was annoying in DMG but in my FF I'll make sure that she does not get a chance to spoil AN's passionate moment or to madden u. I can't risk that'  Well I'm extremely glad for that!

And don't worry for Adi.. He is so sweet and funny😎' Main use suicide kabhi nahi karne dungi'. Good...coz me likes the bloke! πŸ˜ƒ

Sorry to disappoint u vd d songπŸ˜”πŸ˜” but just one question,.. if u like AT's voice then how could it be possible u didn't like the song 'resham se'β“πŸ˜•.. Don't u know its AT's own track from his album Tanha- Lonely at Heart. And he had also sung it in DMG. Don't u remember Abhi had sung this song for Nikki in Rajasthan. Both of them looked sooo adorable in those Rajasthani ethnic wear. Please hear out that song on you tube for my sake, u'll like it'

Oh hooo jana I heard it! Of course I've heard it...it was aired in DMG na! πŸ˜† Yes I do love his voice but I don't like the song. 😳 Hard to understand? Well it's just that he has a very beautiful voice. But that doesn't imply that I'll be loving everything he sings. See my point? 

Anyways, am sooooo honored to know that my updates brought an "awwww!" smile on my face after a long long time  and brought back sweet and soft AN's memories for you. Thanks for ur applause fr cabin scene, am  flattered n😳😳

U r truly die hard Abhimaniac'I can make out from ur still-unfinished list of Infinity And One Reasons Why I Love Dr. Abhimanyu Modi of course!  And  so I shouldn't even venture into the topic of Abhi coz then I'll go on till the end of eternity πŸ˜† U r damn cute.. Hehe lolz! I really do have an unwritten list...😳

Thanks for ur short comments..and in fact u deserve πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘from me.. U r hilarious sweety' And I had had this πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† throughout reading ur essay. ,    I really loved it and thoroughly enjoyed it.. Thanks sweetie...will try to post the essays for the upcoming parts as well! πŸ˜ƒ But you deserve an applause for evoking these enormous comments from me! πŸ€—

@Nehu n Khush, u people deserve *bow* from me.. Ur sweet knock jhonk has reminded me AN.. And Khush I agree vd Nehu, Abhi had said "chaiye" not "chiyye" .. Sorry sweety.. Whatever, he is always adorable in whatever he does.. right..

Furthermore.. I thoroughly enjoyed urs views n observations on AT/ Abhi n if this is the end result, I don't mind u guyz spanning my thread with ur hilarious comments/observations. Go on... I don't mindπŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ 

@bold...LOL Nammy...you don't know what you've gotten yourself into with this comment! 😈 If Sheena sees this, your thread is as good as dead! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† You have no idea how much Sheenu and I can spam...once we talked in two different languages, which either couldn't understand, but we still moved a thread 2 pages! 😲 That's spamming for you!🀣

mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes Nammy ....... now I can imagine abhi being soft wid nikki ........after he feels guilty of his insults .............. pls update soon . Naye saal main no new update except richas
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Namy πŸ€— sweety my finger is quite btr now. N ya we all hv heard dat song n we knw its from AT's album. Stil rembr how he sang it for Nikki bt I didnt find their attire any cute, sry sweety. n u gave us permission to spam ur thread*shockd* U knw wat u cud b in trouble coz me n Khush can go on n on discussing Abhi for life n I m sure this thread would not b sufficient enough for Khush's unfinshd list of infinity n one reasons of why she loves Abhi rather I shud b saying why "we" love Abhi. πŸ˜‰
AbhiNikiLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Ooopppsss sowwie buddy I was trying to make an AN VM on Sony Vegas πŸ˜ƒ

Yess will do that again soon! πŸ€—