Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF on Abhi Nikki"It's Only You"Part 21-22(Pg 45) (Page 45)

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Edit
Namy ji, what an update. Both the parts were superb. First one was really hot.Blushing Blushing I was getting all red reading it, you know my problem, right?

Nikki glared at him "Huh?" "Tum se kisine madad mangi?" She frowned.

"Nahi," Watchman shook his head, uncertainly.

"To jao apna kaam karo. Aaj tak to kabhi auto bula ke nahi di. Aur aaj achanak se ma'am aap ke liye taxi bula du." She mimicked his words in exasperation.

LOL LOL Did I ever mention how much I love her when she acts like that? I sometimes wonder how Abhi had fallen with such a character.
I loved the whole argument portion where Nikki tries to reason with him to make him stay at her place. Abhi always has answers to every problem, aterall he is The Abhimanyu Modi.Tongue
And everything after that was all so hot, I can't say much about that. Thank you for being besharam, that you are, and giving us such a hot scene.Wink

"Nikki, what are you up to?"Abhi probed.

Nikki shrugged her shoulders, her lips twitched flirteously. "Nothing, I just wanted you to know that I've crossed 18 years long back. If you wish I could show you my birth record." She spoke cheekily.

Ok, ahem, I mean she really said that? I mean literally she said that, tell me she was drunk...lol... And still Abhi didn't do anything. Why?Angry Yes, I'm complaining...lol... I can imagine, how much control he must have required when the temptation was no one but Nikki.Embarrassed

To his further puzzlement, then she smiled humorously. "You sound very confident about yourself!" She spoke with a tongue in cheek.

Her ability to joke him on such a subtle topic amused him. She was indeed a perfect match for him. A sparkler.

"Well, the answer is yes! Always.. Abhimanyu Modi is a perfectionist." Abhi winked and smirked.

And this,my girl, was the best and my most fav punch of the whole update. You know, I have lots of queries about this but then if I start here, IF might probably ban my account here.Embarrassed I loved it.

The next part was all good. I thought Abhi might be mad at Nikki once more and they might end up fighting all over again but thank God, I mean thank you, that didn't happen.
Once again you concluded the part in suspense. What is it all with Abhi and his family?Confused I'm confused. Kuch to clear karo. Me waiting for the suspense to get revealed. It's getting on my nerves now.LOL
All in all, a very nice update. I'll be waiting for the next update, like always, very (im)patiently.Wink
Update soon buddy.Hug

Edited by Nehu_1 - 02 February 2012 at 5:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzificationAmy_an

anotheranfan IF-Dazzler
anotheranfan
anotheranfan

Posted: 02 February 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Glad for your update Namy.. 
Loved the way N is looking for making up with A :) Its so N for her to run around bush and not come straight to the point.. :)

Aaaha A's mom is coming into picture.. Looking forward :)

mitzificationAmy_an

piya-jiya IF-Rockerz
piya-jiya
piya-jiya

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
namyyy
beautiful
hot hot hot n more hot
both parts r really very nice i enjoyed reading it
ek dum mast hai !!!!
waiting for next update
i know u want more comments from me will try to do it soon

mitzificationAmy_an

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Posted: 04 February 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
wow namy. good job.

I love it. It awesome...

mitzificationAmy_an

jsha IF-Rockerz
jsha
jsha

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

mitzificationAmy_an

Ashi1812 Senior Member
Ashi1812
Ashi1812

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Woahhh beautiful splendid!!!!!!!1 Job well done again... I so loved it sweety Hug
*Res*

mitzificationAmy_an

HR-DMG4life IF-Rockerz
HR-DMG4life
HR-DMG4life

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
SmileI just read this ff and I think its amazing and please can you pm me when you update Clap

mitzificationAmy_an

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Posted: 08 March 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Friends, I have to apologise here for leaving this FF in midway.. Trust me I hate to do this.. But I am caught up with some personal issues and I don't think I would be able to complete this FF.. in near future..I am extremely sorry for my inability to complete this FF.. I want to thank each one of you for your like and precious comments.. I am indeed grateful for your precious comments.. Thank you so much for all ur support and love..

Now a special thanks to Khush for keeping AN FC, AN Fic thread, Writing Challenge so lively and happening… You deserve a standing ovation for this.. I have met some beautiful people in AN Fc… I'll never forget the quality time I'd spent with Cherry, Nehu, Munnu, Rucha, Jabz, Shale in AN FC.. I will always cherish the moments I spent with all of you.. And Mitzi my friend n my mentor, thank u so much for everything..

I wish all the very best for the future.. Keep rocking.. Keep smiling..

Love,

Namy

PS: Happy Holi!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashi1812Khushboo_ANDelusionalMe.Dalisay.

Go to top