Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF on Abhi Nikki"It's Only You"Part 21-22(Pg 45) (Page 37)

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
namy ...wow yaar u are so good at writing FF
i loved the update ...
their first date...LOL...they make the cutest couple...
nd i love reading ur ff plz update soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshaAmy_an

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
EDIT

Hey Namy, very nice update and you know the best part about this update, it's length...lol... But seriously you compensated for the delay with the length of this update. Hats off for writing such a long part...
Coming back to the update, it was nice and cute with all the drama that occurred in their first update, umm sorry, 2nd date. I never expected this to happen. he end was quite interesting. The portion where Nikki expresses her feelings about Armaan was quite touching.Smile And you again brought that topic of Abhi's past and still didn't reveal anythingAngry I'm so curious to know about his past.

Loved the entire update...
Continue soon, if possible...Wink

Edited by Nehu_1 - 14 June 2011 at 8:57am

jshaAmy_an

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Wow awesome part cont soon

jshaAmy_an

ANfan_1810 Goldie
ANfan_1810
ANfan_1810

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Namy ... that was an awesome looong part. And the 'Date' was the best. I must say I like your creativity ... and love the way you have put in new ideas in 'Nikki's' first date :)

Keep writing, though I hardly come to IF now a days ... but whenever I do, I will read your updates. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshaAmy_anKhushboo_AN

jsha IF-Rockerz
jsha
jsha

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged

It's Only You

Part 18

Once the door was closed she was galvanized in action. She jumped on her feet. What was she going to wear? Suddenly she was starving.

After reaching home, Nikki spent almost half hour just to decide on what to wear for the most wonderful evening of her life. Finally she put her hands on her knee length dress of red colored silk that nicely fitted on her well toned curves. Once got ready, she checked her appearance in the mirror and pated her back, "Not Bad! Dr. Nikita Malhotra! You look gorgeous!"yes u r

She was too preoccupied in complimenting herself when her door bell rang. She glanced at her watch and her heart did a peculiar kind of flutter. Taking a nervous sigh, she walked towards the main door and opened it plastering a confident smile. 

As she opened the door, her heart skipped a beat at the sight before her. There was Abhi standing outside her home. He was looking breathtakingly handsome in his red color polo shirt... the color that very well matched with her own dress.. How did he know what color she was going to wear? She wondered as her eyes, without her knowledge, travelled till parting of his shirt.. Oh God what the hell she was doing.. She felt embarrassed as her eyes travelled back to his face. She noticed his lips curved into a killer smile.. the smile that made him look devilishly handsome.. And she apprehended from that smile that she was caught off guard by him in checking him out thoroughly. Nikki swallowed in embarrassment and blinked her eyes to regain her composure.

they know eachother so well na toh ma kyun itna khush horahe hoon LOL

On the other side, Abhi watched her solemnly for a split of second as she opened the door. As his eyes roamed over her appearance, his heart went thump. Today again she'd knocked him off with her glamorous look.. How did she manage to look incredibly gorgeous over and over again.. He wondered.. Its going to be a long long evening for you Dr. Abhimanyu Modi.. He swellowed inside and shook his head to clear all disturbing thoughts. Sighing, he wandered back his eyes to her face. He noticed glimpse of blush on her face and his heart did double time for a moment. Get hold of yourself Abhi.. Once again you are behaving like a love struck teenager.  He smiled to himself. Depositing his hands in his jeans pocket, Abhi searched for some sensible words to compliment his date tonight.
bolo bolo modi ji tell tell awaz kahan gayi  

"You are looking Nice!" He manages to utter.

hmmm duffer only nice
 "Hun?" Nikki looks at him in disbelief.

Just nice.. Did she look just nice? Agreed he was looking lethally handsome but she too was looking more than just nice.. Wasn't she? Nikki felt little nervous about her look. But as her eyes locked with him, she noticed glimpse of appearance in his most expressive eyes.. None of them blinked their eyes for a moment.

scene ayega kya
 "If you are ready, shall we start our date?" Abhi recovers first and asks huskily towering her, making her more nervous.
yes yes i m Big smilenot me niki is ready LOL

"hun? Umm yes.. just one moment." Nikki stammers and nods yes. She goes inside to check her appearance for the last time.

go go niki u r looking superb
 " You look more than just nice, Nikki" She speaks to herself confidently. " Hmm.. Now you need to do just one thing to look your best." She hurriedly opens her shoe rack and wears sharp high heels shoes. ' Strangely, it boosts her ego and helps her to regain her composure. She walks out of her house and follows Abhi towards his car with high spirit and confidence.

The journey towards their destination was quite uncomfortable. Abhi tried very hard to focus on the road ahead and to not to notice how impossibly gorgeous Nikki was looking tonight.

haan toh us ko bolo na sadu modi she is looking gorgeous  
And Nikki made numerous futile attempt to not to stare mesmerized at Abhi through rearview mirror. To her great relief, the journey towards the destination wasn't that long.

As they reached to their destination, Abhi led her to the table, putting his palm on her back. The feel of his warm palm on her back sent a tingle of shiver in her spine and she found it difficult to focus her steps in her impossibly sharp high heels. Despite her high heels he still towered her small frame by a good five inches.

Why does he have to be so tall?  Nikki thinks to herself as her mind still battled over where to focus. On her back where he had rested his palm or the path ahead.

"Are you okay?" Abhi's soothing voice brings her out of her grumping.

how could i when u r around
"Hun"? Nikki asks puzzled turning a little to face him.

Abhi gave her a long stare before leaning down near her ear. "I asked you are you okay? You are shivering. "Abhi asks huskily.

Nikki shivered more and made a futile attempt to hide her nervousness.   "Umm yes, of course. It's a little cold out here." Nikki stammers while focusing on the path ahead. As Abhi was facing her back, he thought it safe to smile.

As they reached their table, both took their seats across each other. Nikki looked all around scanning her surroundings. She noticed that he'd chosen the table that was strategically located in a dimly lit corner of the restaurant to give them maximum amount of privacy.

"Why are we sitting here?" The words were out of her mouth even before she could think.

Niki is crazy
 "W..hat?" Abhi was taken aback by her question. "Excuse me! What's wrong with this table?"

"umm it's.." Nikki tries to look everywhere but at him, trying to come up with some lousy excuse to defend her naive statement "It's in the far corner and.."

But to Abhi's horror, she stopped in mid sentence and in a swift second, she slid down under the table on her knees as if she'd seen a ghost and was trying to hide somewhere like a small frightened child.

Abhi, aghast, slides back his chair. " W..hat are you doing?" He stammers his expression all horrified.

"Out of all the places you found only this place for dining. " She asks frowning.

"W..hat?" She wasn't making any sense to him. "Oh Gosh! Nikki, are you out of your mind? Get out from there right now." He emphasized each word with gritted teeth trying hard to control his irritation.

aap ko aaj pata chala modi ji she is little crack 

"Just turn around and see who's there? Wait don't turn they might see you." Nikki utters hurriedly.

aur kaun niki crazy friends army 

Abhi was losing his patience with every passing minute and he shook his head in exhilaration. He rubbed his hand over his face, trying hard to keep his anger under check.

"Nikki, please get out from there and take your seat." He speaks with gritted teeth, scanning his surroundings. To his relief, people sitting near their table were yet oblivious to the scene 'his date' was making tonight.

"Abhi its Armaan, Rahul and Atul. Please let's go from here before they find out that we are on a date." She speaks in her childlike tone.

"W..hat?" Abhi looks at her in disbelief. "Armaan!" He mutters with gritted teeth. After a smile he swallows a lump of anger and speaks emphasizing each words,"I don't care if they find out we are on a DATE and you are coming out from there right now."

AS USUAL BOTH R CRAZY 

To his misery, she wasn't paying any heed to his warning and was looking at the waiter who approached their table at that moment.

"Ma'am what happened? Have you lost anything" Waiter asks concernedly.

"Do you have any back exit?" She asks the waiter hurriedly.

this is funny niki and her bachkani harkateein 

The waiter was puzzled for a moment but replied anyway.

"Umm yes.. it's from here." He replies gesturing towards the kitchen.

"Great ! Abhi let's go out from there." 

"Nooo"

ABHI

"Please Abhi.."

Abhi leans back in his chair, placing his hand on his thigh. "I guess you didn't hear me Nikita. I said I'm not going anywhere. And come out from there RIGHT NOW" Abhi announces in his stern voice.

The Waiter looked from Abhi to Nikki and back amusingly. The scene and conversation before him was quite entertaining and he was enjoying every bit of it.

ha ha this is indeed entertaining 

waited must be thinking 

Nikki eyes were fixed on Abhi's stubborn features and she knew that no matter how much she hated to do it but she simply had to do it right now.. that was.. pleading..

"Please Abhi,." She reaches out for his hand rested on his thigh, "Please listen to me this once."

please abhiii 

She pleaded with an innocent girlish appeal in her glittering eyes and gestures that left him with no other option but to follow her to the exit door out from the kitchen, fumingly.

awww poor abhi so cute 

As they reached near his car, Nikki breathed in relief. She turned towards Abhi to thank him but found him marching towards the other side of his car. He unlocked the car, sat inside and shut the door with a bang. Nikki swallowed at his action and decided not to push his trigger right now. She took her seat inside the car and fastened the seat belt. Abhi drove the car in silence. Out of habit, Nikki glanced in his direction through the rear view mirror and shivered noticing grim lines on his face. 

and niki expressions were like 

After a while his posture seemed to relax a bit and she ventured to break the silence.

"Umm where are we going? Do you have any particular place in mind?"

wowww niki wow LOL

She had the audacity to ask such a question.. Abhi wondered grimly.. He turned his face towards her and gave her a hard stare. His eyes softened as he took in the features of her face and he had to remind himself that he was still irritated and annoyed with her.

"Before I tell you the place why don't you call and find out whereabouts of your other gullible friends. It would save my time, energy and mental peace. "LOLLOLLOL

"I'm sorry Abhi." Nikki sobers after a while.

"Save it.. You will need it for the rest of the evening. " Abhi wasn't in a mood to let it go.

After a while, Abhi drove the car inside the Parking lot of a Multi Cuisine Restaurant and got out from the car. Nikki too stepped out  and her eyes lit in the excitement as she found herself standing outside her most favorite restaurant. Abhi wondered at her animated expression but didn't understand anything. He shook his head and led her inside the restaurant in complete silence.

Nikki looked at him open mouthed. She couldn't believe what she was hearing '.. How rude and arrogant!! This man's arrogance has no bounds'. She glared back with her huge eyes that conveyed her message. Abhi bowed his head a little in acknowledgment.

The Waiter looks from Abhi to Nikki and back to Abhi.. A typical pig headed husband and wife.. He shakes his head amusingly and clears his throat," umm okay.. Please this way Sir.."

As they made their way to the dinner table, Nikki constantly reminded herself that she would behave tonight. She didn't want to spoil her date.. yes she could do that.. And silently pleaded to God.. But tonight, God wasn't in a mood to listen to her plea.

The smile, Nikki found somehow made him impossibly even more good looking.. But wait what did he say?.. Nikki narrowed her eyes.. Serve me right' That's impossibly rude and arrogant' 

Abhi turns his face towards her and watches her ruefully. "Are you trying to say that it's me who'd ruined your date?"

"Yes it's you.. "She turns in her seat and snaps her index finger towards his face, "You and only you who..". She stops as she didn't know what to say further, to lash out her anger.

Abhi levels her tone and snaps back. "Excuse me!" Gesturing his thumb towards him, he continues, "It wasn't me who had run like a coward on finding your Armaan in that restaurant where I had ..".

Abhi stopped in mid sentence as he sensed Nikki's irked gaze on his face.

awww that was rude

To be cont
haan plz continued but this is so  long OMG i got tired while commenting on it LOLNamy indeed an awsome update cute,funny and sad waiting for the next update plz give us ASAP Thumbs UpBig smile

Edited by jsdoll - 11 July 2011 at 1:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzificationrichasharma0991Amy_anANrucha

richasharma0991 Goldie
richasharma0991
richasharma0991

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
hey namy 
u rockClap
u made me laugh 
u made me cry.
u made me emotional and 
u made me feel AN all  again .
loved ur update .it was so good i mean girl grt mind yaar .and want abhi stuff to be also revealed soon 
update asap yaar .u simply fab.,

mitzificationAmy_an

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namy_an

Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

res
Khush, thanks for resrving the post, yet again.. Big smile Hope u'll fill it very soon Embarrassed
BTW when will we get to read ur Short FF?? Please relieve us from this misery and post it soon :)

Yes of course sweetie! Will get it in June hopefully Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_an

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Ummm...res Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_an

Go to top