Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF on Abhi Nikki"It's Only You"Part 21-22(Pg 45) (Page 21)

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wow123

Wow namy,

Its beautiful update dear what i like most is how you explain all unknown things you described about Abhi in words which we all know but always felt unable to explain. He is a man of few words who has many feelings in his heart but always fail to put in words in  front of Nikki and end up in hurting her in place of confessing.

We all love him insipte of all his annoying thing. I totaaly flattered on two lines of ur ff
Her craziness and insanity had annoyed him at a time but her spirit and charm had overshadowed his disliking towards her.

this one is hilarious
who's this Krunal?..... Armaan, Aditya, and now Kunal.. Where do I stand in this queue?

Now u r become my mentor in writing. This is one is best part written by you uptill now.

Update soon.........................

Hey Shale,
Am honored vd ur commentz... glad u liked it ths much..
@bold: Dnt embaraas me yaar... u guyz r pro in writting.. am just trying to match ur standards... dnt make me sentimental nw..

Vl reply to ur comment later on.. *res*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshacherry_an

cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged

nammyyHug
u killd me wid ths one gaaaaaaaalll!!!!!!!ShockedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i mean aww man hw can u come up wid smthing lik ths ya!!
first of all i waz so dissapointed that adi (bechara adiWinkOuch) dint get evn a singl chance to tease abhi or to ask him  nything regarding wat waz goin on! abhi jus ziipd hez mouth wid hez serious toned orderz!ConfusedOuch poorr soul!OuchLOL
n second thing 4 making armaan to pick her up in hez armz n leavin abhi behind! AngryOuchOuchOuch

bt then aftr that wateva happnd waz soooo entertaining i enjoyd it thoroughlyy dear!!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
it iz grt partBig smile
literally he dint met her 4 two whol daz?? omg!!Shocked
she must b vryy angryy on him..Confused
he too waz bussy in meetingz n wow hez mum calld so iz she also goin to b ther in pictr?? meanz ur ff?
wow if itz iz lik that....m so excited abt it!Big smile

jus lov ths partEmbarrassed
Dr. Abhimanyu Modi had never been afraid of being lonely. In fact he had preferred to be alone all the time..But there was sudden change in his being after his encounter with Dr. Nikita Malhotra
jus lov the way u hav potreyd abhi inner feelingz, dilemma n hez confession abt hez lov to himself!!Embarrassed nikkiko kab karega yaarOuch??
he himself observd many big changes in hez behaviour,thinking waz soooo good!Big smileBig smileBig smileStar
lovelyy dear! vryy wel writtenClapClap

lov ths sentense yaa!hatzz off to uStarClap
Falling in love was a pleasant and wonderful feeling but waiting was harsh and callous.verry truuu1OuchOuch

n same thing haapenenig to nikki ! poor gal waznt abl to conc not evn abl to sleep cz of himm1ConfusedOuchEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
aww soo guuud!those hurtful moments when they'd both discovered that they both were very much alike when it comes to hurting each
other and in turn more hurting themselves. As a result this what she has got.. A broken heart..  Ouch
awww ab litna quote karwayegii mujse??AngryWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
puraa fff hi kar doooon??????
itnaa achhaa kaise sujhta hai yaar tum logoko??ApproveBig smileBig smileStar

adding sumanz part in it waz absolutelyy fantastic n hillarious.....LOLLOL
maan gaye tuje yaar nammyWinkEmbarrassedBig smileBig smile
n nikki thought shez gona die waz compltlyy hilllarious...ShockedROFL
i laughd so loudlyy that ma mumma came to c watz wrong wid me..
tu muje 1 din pitwyegii or agra nahi to mentle assylm zaruur dalwake chhodegiiAngryOuchLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

actually nikki too iz not at fault coz that bittr medicine iz givn by that moron susuLOL so no one cn predict whethr it waz medicine or smthing elzConfusedStern SmileLOL

aww then nikkiz staring abhiz pic n taking with it,lashing out all her anger on it,questening it waz sooo emotnl at the same  tim b'full! SmileSmileStar
Please God, send someone who cares for me. I don't want to die lonelyOuchLOLOuchLOL
n so god sent a prince charmingggg-her AbhiEmbarrassedBlushing

i thot nikki wudnt wak up n u wil mak abhi either to climb up pipe of her hous or wil mak him to break the door of her hose lik daya in CIDLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
thank fully u did niethr of it!WinkLOLLOLLOL

i knew abhiz eyez hav magnetic pull in it!bt iz thr  magnetic pull or somthing lik that in abhiz armz tooo that evry gal faintz on him i mean upon hez shouldrz/armzConfusedLOLLOL
first that susu n nikki toh god knwz how manny times had fainted upon him!
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

it waz hillariouss commntShockedLOLLOL
 You will have to stop doing this otherwise one of these days I'm going to have a heart attack.LOLLOLLOL

i lov ths whol dramatic scene!enjoyd thorouglyyLOL
specially nikkiz musical abhiiiiiiiEmbarrassedWinkLOL
n abhiz confused lukzLOL

You are my shwiiiiiiiit AbhiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
aww ths it self has shwit in itEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrasseddoubl meaning!WinkEmbarrassedBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
lov the way u hav used it!Big smileStar

nikki waz thinking shez in deep sleep n that waz all drm.. waz soo cuteeeee!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i hope nikki kuch aisa wais na karde apne so calld dream meWink kidin..EmbarrassedBig smile
till then it waz okayEmbarrassedBig smile

bt when light went off still nikki dint get that it wz really happening?? Shockedaww !!LOLLOLLOLLOL
finally u revld the misteryy abt nikkiz pastBig smile
woosh thatnk godSmileSmile
it iz compltlyy diffrnt than wat u pmd meShockedWinkLOLLOL dnt kill me plzzLOLLOL
oh u reavld but still incompletelyy ..u soo chaloo!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
but thanx ! itz  soo valid n nicely writteen!ClapStar

n laugh waz unstoppable 4 me when i read ths..ShockedLOLLOLLOL
partially hurt bt more hilaarious
Now who's this Krunal?..... Armaan, Aditya, and now Kunal.. Where do I stand in this queue?OuchLOLOuchLOLOuchLOLOuchLOL
aww abhi sometimz behavz vryy sweetly!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smile

awww n then ANz longg hug n nikki feeling secure ,abhi soothing her waz soooooo goood1EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed b'ful!!
so emotional in fraction of secz u turnd the situ compltly 4m hillarious  momnt to painful ,emotnl sceneBig smileBig smile
hatzzz offStarClap

n then abhiz confession waz soooo gooodBig smileBig smile
if not of lov bt indirectlyy waz indicating that onlly bt the thing waz nikki waz not in her propr senses..*sad smile*SmileSmile
n nikki unknownigly sed she lovz him n then accused him 4 irritating her n demanded 4 sound sleep waz  soo damnn cuteeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

n it waz sweet tourture 4 abhi..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
"Phew.. Nikki, you are not going to make it easy for me today."

aww i cnt tel u how i lov ths part!
the last wordz of the abhimanyuu modi b4 doze off 2 sleepBlushing
Abhi enterwines his fingers with hers. He brings their joined hands near his heart and speaks softly, "Don't worry Dr. Nikita Malhotra, you are going to stay right here. Safe and secure." With that he also closes his eyes.EmbarrassedBlushing
aww i cn imagin ths clear pic sooooo breathtaking n calm......BlushingBlushing
 StarStarStarStarStarClapClapClap

then in morn too nikki thought she waz dreaming??ShockedLOLLOLLOLLOL

n nikki to puri ulti gangaa hai!LOL
she pinched him instead of pinching herselfShockedROFLshez too much!LOLLOL
n abhiz commnt on that waz  awesome.........LOL

i lov thsEmbarrassed-as her gaze wanders on his face she notices that he looks more handsome and much younger in the morning. Does he look
like this all morning?.. She wonders and mesmerizes in his good look.
arey usey  itna stare karogii to pakdi to jawogii hi na dear nikki!***blush***EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ohh so finally ball iz in abhiz court az nikki waznt abl to recollct nything abt night n abhi waz teasing her n  makin it evn mor diffclt 4 her to think much n to giv excuses by coming clozer n using huskier voice  of hezBlushing!BlushingBlushingBlushing

that remindz me of nikki doing same to abhi aftr valentine night that scene*abhimanyu babu*ShockedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

aww so truee*shiez*EmbarrassedHis one touch .. His one breath on your skin and all your resolution goes for a toss NikkiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

aww bt he finally apologized??ShockedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
bt not so proprly which showz typical abhimanyu modii!LOLLOL
aww ilov himEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
jus lov whole the scen hw abhi teased her n alll..Big smileBig smile

oh damn he waz abt to reveal the thing  4 which we all r waiting despiratelyy bt that idiot cell rang on wrong tim az usual..AngryAngryOuchOuchOuch
so agen we hav to wait...OuchOuchEmbarrassed

bt i really lov it when he seyz dnt b jealous nikki n nikki too neva fightz back that shez not jealous bt silentlyy acceptz lik a hypnotised doll!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
poor gal!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

awwww hw i lov ths wholeee partt!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
thanxx so much nammmy dearHug
u reallly made ma day yaaaaaaaaar1
muaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!
lov it to th core..................

now restless to watch abhi n nikkiz real talk az abhi haz announced to have it sooonWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
n yess ofcrse abhiz pastt toooo!Big smile
waiting eagrlyy dnt mak me wait 4 longerrrWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
n update sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonn!
thanx once agen
jhappizzzzzzz!!Hug
tc!!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piya-jiyajshaAmy_an

cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namy_an

Hey Guyz,

Here u go vd another part... Hop u'll enjoy it... I apologize in advance if u guyz find it a bit lengthy or tedious.. Kindly ignore ma mistakz..

@bold- dnt utter thos  wordz in frnt of me agen! got it??AngryAngry*givz khulle aam dhaamki to nammy*AngryAngryOuchSmile

jshaAmy_an

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
*Res*

jshacherry_an

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitali_an

Hey Guyz,

Here u go vd another part... Hop u'll enjoy it... I apologize in advance if u guyz find it a bit lengthy or tedious.. Kindly ignore ma mistakz..

@bold- dnt utter thos  wordz in frnt of me agen! got it??AngryAngry*givz khulle aam dhaamki to nammy*AngryAngryOuchSmile

@bold: n am shivering...  wait, dnt get it wong itz coz of laughing out loudLOLLOLLOLROFL

Edited by namy_an - 03 February 2011 at 6:50am

jshacherry_an

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
That was a fabulously long, wonderfully written update!  Thanks for the great morning read...  I am loving these two!

Amy_ancherry_an

cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged

@bold: n am shivering...  wait, dnt get it wong itz coz of laughing out loudLOLLOLLOLROFL

haan haaan tu mil muje kabi
tenu dikhatii hoon mai ...fir hasnaa zorose TongueLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_an

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitali_an

@bold: n am shivering... wait, dnt get it wong itz cozof laughing out loudROFL

haan haaan tu mil muje kabi
tenu dikhatii hoon mai ...fir hasnaa zorose TongueLOLLOL
tu wapas aa gayee :) ha ha to milte ha, maine kab mana kiya*in nikki style* ho jaye do do hath*lolz*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherry_an

Go to top