Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF on Abhi Nikki"It's Only You"Part 21-22(Pg 45) (Page 19)

cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged

oww my my nammy*jhapizzzzzzzzz*HugHug
excellelnt dear!Big smileBig smile
 m dying to tel ya juzzz lv ur storry dear n lovvv ur style of writing......awesomClap
really lov hw storry iz muving n each n every charactr..Big smile
u hav selectd charactrz vryy smartlyy n nicely
i lov th way u startd ths ff by using nikkiz resignation scene..i mean 2nd tim..Embarrassed
then i lov the way u hav added som smal small comedy scnz ..lik that camera one..LOL

n then abhiz confused mind, fellingz ,inner turmoli !! u hav potrayd all thingz beautifully,which i think iz a toughest thing!!!!Star
n hw finally he tried to consol himself that hez doin that jus 4 her career n nathing elzz1
i just lov ths para n typicl nikkiEmbarrassed
She folds her hands in front of her chest and looks up equally angrily without giving him pleasure that yesterday's incident
that has broken her completely and she desperately wanted to run million miles away from this place, this man, his coldness, his hatred, his eyes which speaks more than his words.

n finally hw he flipd whole thing by mentioning ,one month notics thing waz truelly supercoolBig smileBig smile
n not less than  a bomb 4 nikkiWinkLOLLOL
2 gud jus lovlly nammy!!!!Star
n ths iz typicl abhi ....."Bang on target Abhimanyu, Now you have 30 days time to sort out ur feelings with the person standing in front of you."
aww truely fantastic dear!!Clap

prt 2

nikki iz so chaloo to giv him excuse of personal mattr bt abhi iz her dad in that kind of thing az he askd her that he wuld lik to talk to her fathr in that matterLOL
dono 1 se badhkar 1 hainEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
jus lov ridz-nikki emotionla part!! so cutee.. shez alwaz thr 4 nikki n undrstandz her mor than nyone..EmbarrassedBig smile
lov nikki pehlwaanz spirit when she sed..
enough of rona dhona. Now I've decided that I'm not going to cry over that sadu anymore.
 I'll move ahead and u'll see the old Nikki back in action." Big smile
oh n hw i lov sumanz n adityaz entrryy1WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

suman to atehi chaloo ho gayii
i jus thoroughly enjoyd all the drama regarding sumanLOLLOLLOLLOL
that she fainted in abhiz armz n nikki 100 questnz on that......
abhi getting irritated........LOLLOLLOL
n i jus lov ths sentense which iz so tru..Still he doesn't know how to deal with this 4.11 awwwwwEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL lov their height diffrnce!Embarrassed
i waz laughing continuosly that i dint evn got tim to breath proprlyy LOLLOL

Nikki's temper was on a verge of explosion so she burst out "See that is the problem with u. If I ask u a question,
u give me ur standard "Mind ur own business" look. Ya, why would u answer my question??
After all u have to maintain ur super trooper angry young man image." She continuous her ranting " But if I don't answer ur question then either I'm running away or I'm hiding the fact or
 I'm childish or I'm supporting someone or I'm '..." *****************
abhiz seyin ther iz no need to b jealous sweethrt n nikkiz nodding her head on that waz sooo cutee bechari nikkiEmbarrassed
apna sab resolution bhul gayi 1 touch ke wajehse!WinkEmbarrassedLOL
abhi izz so bad..AngryAngryWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL
 ths scene can imagin clearlyy
sensuously removes other hand from her mouth in such a way that each of his fingers touches those rosy lips
in sensuous way. Nikki's eyes get closes on her own accord.
n abhiz m the winner smile
n that smirk hayee Day Dreaming m latoo ovr that..Blushing
when he sed
 "So Miss"I don't care what u think of me" still reacts the same way to my touch.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 Abhimanyu, good progress in one day. WinkEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

n hw can suman commnt on abhiz perfume ths tim me too jealousAngryWinkEmbarrassed
ths iz purrfect description of nikki pehlwaan..Sassy tongue and sharp mind- a dangerous combination and she has both.
n finally once again game waz in abhiz hand az he made nikki to tak suman along wid her 4 lunchLOLLOL
firse bala tali bt dnt knw till hw long abhiz gona b luckyApprove
coz aftrall he hz taken a pangaa wid The nikki  pehlwaan! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
truelly enjoyd the whol part......StarClap

prt 3
n finally Adityaz entry...* woohoooo* smone iz jealousWinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
n sometimz jealousy iz very imp to bring out n to undrstand  tru feelingz of somoneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
n i hope nikki wil use that thing vryy wel coz i lov jealous abhiWinkEmbarrassed
hez extra ordianrlly cutte, n handsom n passiont,lovable ,showz extra care  when hez jealous !!
so typical of abhi- he suppressed the melodramatics that was not his styleShockedROFL
thanx 4 the flashback az it alwaz helpz to mak thingz mor clear!SmileSmile
atulz conclusion abtt abhi waz thatWink wz  hillarious LOLLOLLOL
bt i prefer abhimaan than adi-abhiWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed......LOLLOLLOLLOL
n lov complete introductn  session!Big smile
n aditya haz soft corner 4 nikki1Stern Smile not at all gud newz1
itz gona b hard tim now...but maza aayegaWinkBig smile
lov ANz cute ll fightz...Embarrassed
nikki iz not clown bt abhi iz indeed a ring master..Approve
i lov it abhi calling nikki a  little spitfire EmbarrassedLOLLOL
really lov ths part tooo! Star

prt 4
i cn visualize suman askin nikki thousadnd of quetnzz regarding abhiLOLLOL
n aww nikki iznt likin it n givin her speech instead!ShockedShockedLOL lov ths para.....
Nikki couldn't believe that she is lecturing Suman- not to be impulsive,
 go slow, try to know him better etc. etc. But did she herself ever follow that advice?
She always acts on impulse whether it is related to her parents, her friends, her career, her love… her love? ..
yes her love..Abhi… she had never thought twice before falling for Abhi, has she? She asks herself

aww poor niki , dint lik the idea of abhi havin  lunch wid sumaan..Ouch
bt abhiz so chaloo az he had made sm deal wid susu against the lunch..LOL
ths tim poor susu1!!!WinkLOLLOL
AN haz ths habiit to bump on each other..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed n to accus othr one!LOL
both of them cant liv widout it!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

aww nikki iz makin him j bt she haz to b vryy crefull coz she haz to mak sure jelosy iznt turning into anger..OuchOuch
coz if abhi iz mor carin,lovabl,passiont in j
hez equally difficult to handl n vryy stubborn in hez angerOuchOuch

ths time nikki waz rite thankfully-She thinks it is not a good idea to play with his anger button at this moment.

Jay verru n gabbar wala part waz gr8tBig smileBig smileLOL

aww so he finally revealed that abhi haz bittr past! aww poor thing!!me too vry curious to knw that!Ouch
bt i think not mor than nikki!  aftrall wateva may haapn in betwn the two bt they lov each othr n care so much1 EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

awww-Today he realized that whatever things may happen between them, he always prefer to see spark in those beautiful eyes than shadow. OuchHug

then jus lovd whol drama of suman-adityaa!LOL
kya scene hai dear?? wat r u upto??Wink

aww poor nikki abhiz so harsh n devil  when he seyz It's payback time.Evil Smile
bt lov himEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

n i knw hw nikki must hav felt when he gave hez most charmin n havin dimplez wali smile to that susuOuchEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
n i hate armi 4 doin ths to Abhi!AngryAngry.WinkLOL
spicy sandwich???Shocked
first of all abhi iz hot, uperse hez dimaag iz alwaz hot n nw sandwich b hot??
global warming ka cause  yeh sabhi hai!ROFL

prt5
chal finalyy AN  had som talk evn if it waz proffesionlStern Smile
aww hw i wish i also had to look at those pics of abhi when he waz young!!Blushing
n m haapy that niiki saw her pics on hez lappyy...yippie nw she wud get to knw abhiz real feelingz 4 hre!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
dil me kuchh or or zabaan pe kuchh orWinkEmbarrassed ths iz the way abhi izz!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

aww n abhiz singing n playin guitarBlushing itz cherry (me) on a cakeWinkEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

oww lightz chale gaye??Shocked yipppiiie nw abhi wil hug her tightllyy  , az therz no 2moorow!WinkBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
waah i jus lov ths timing yaar! jiyoo electicityWinkLOLLOL
aww poor baby shez really afraid of dark n specially mor when abhiz around!!!LOLLOL
juz lovv this para,vry well written yaa ClapStar
The feel of her arms embracing him, her silky hair again his cheek, her soft breath on his chest where his white shirt has parted, draws him mad. His own breath was caught in his throat and
 his heart had refused to stay calm. It kept pounding rapidly and a lump rumbled deep down in his chest.
He took a deep breath and tries to calm down his own heart beats. Blushing
aww jus lov thisEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
when she will stop treating my shirt as het personal property. EmbarrassedLOL
lightz went on purrfect tim but came at wrog timeAngry..OuchOuch

awww n she left lipstic markz on hez t-shrt oww god!EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
itz hard tim 4 The abhimanyu modiiWinkApprove

n hez expllainatn 4 adi waz hillarious!!ROFL
Oh really! You mean to say some random kid came to you and asked you sweetly'unlcle kneel down as I want to paint a lip mark on your whites shirt' and you answered 'yes kiddo, go ahead' EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
n finally at nikkiz homeSmile
aww i can imagin her sleeping peacefully while watching a vid! that too reshamse of abhiBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
kash muje b aise koi vid mil jaata ! mai din bhar soti rehiiBlushingDay DreamingBlushing

really nice prt dear! keep it up!!Star

prt6
aww poor nikki bt sometimz thr iz no need to speak bt eyez onlly express all  the feelingzzEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
n abhiz haz those expressing eyez..Blushingso nikkki must hav got it 4m hez eyez !atlst som clue that she waz lukin really nice!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
n abhi toh saduu  hi haiAngryOuch..LOLLOLLOL

then whol cabin scene waz tpical !!SmileEmbarrassed

ohh bt ths waz somthing diffrnd
Abhi wets his lips. He has to stop doing this nonsenseShockedShocked....LOLLOLLOL

n thanx 4 abhimaan scn it alwaz put smile on ma face ..
n u knw that vryy wel WinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL

so typicl of armii LOL
I have not come here to learn 'the hundred golden rules- how to enter into your boss's cabin' LOLLOL

"Dr. Mallik, I never loose, always remember that-
wo toh 16 ane sach haiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

aww poor abhiz heartEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Oh may ghosh! How is he going to concentrate on the meeting? Forget about the meeting, how is he going to restrain that patil and others not to stare at her. He took one.. no two..no three.. deep breaths and scolds his heart to behave and calm down. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

aww nikkki agen misunderstood him!!Ouch

lov how u written nikkiz thinkin abt all incident happnd in her life!SmileStar
n then suddnly her change of mood!LOLLOLLOLLOL
in ths situatn too shez thinking of hw wil she luk in that bigg jacket!!
n her styleShockedShocked......LOLLOLLOLLOL AWW i lov nikku dear!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
lov the whol part swwetz!Big smile

prt7
n they literally went to buy new clothz 4 her?? ShockedShockedLOLLOLLOLLOL
aww ab abhine itne pyarse diya to nikine to wo top lenahi tha!! Embarrassedsho cuttee!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
n ofcrse nikki miss.stylish hai to abhi kuchh kam nahi hai!!WinkEmbarrassedBig smileBig smile
abhiz choice iz fantabulousssBlushing
nikki iz also hez choice no??WinkBlushing

aww that counter gal seyin nikki that her hubby iz waiting 4 her in parkin lot
reminded me of susuz dadi seyin niiki when AN went  to jaipur *aisa gabruu jawan humari susu k liye b dhoondo*LOLLOLLOLLOL
she also misunderstood them1 n thought they r husband-wifeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

nikki accusing belt iz soo typicl n crazzyyy!D'ohLOLLOLLOLLOL
sometimes nikki actually irk him a lot haan! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
wid so manny stupid questz of herLOL
n then he endz up shouting at her n then she feelz bad!! OuchLOL

then last part in th car waz so entertaining...lov it!Heart
 finally she made him to sey ths,Okay meri maa, I am sorry. I was lying. I am dam hungry. LOLLOL

ths iz indeed  truth n m  happy that abhi finally accepted it!!Embarrassed that
Dr. Nikita, you know something. You are the only one who make me smile even in my worst mood!"WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smileBig smileBig smile
anothr superbbbbb prt sweety!!Big smileStar

prt 8
aww 2 daz they wer far from each otha?? Shocked
itz jus 2 daz 4 normal prson bt they r  lik ages 4 person whoz in lovvv!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedawwww
Entire week had passed like a hindi masala movie… full of drama and entertainmentLOLLOL

i lov hw u wrote they wer unabl to sleep n thinkin of each othEmbarrassed
specially thingz they discovrd abt each othr in that weekWinkLOL
She craves for Chocolate Choco Chip Ice Cream Cone. And as far as her 'favorite dessert' concerned,
the word 'sharing' was alien to her.
It had taken every ounce of his willpower to hold back his desire to crush her in his arms and
demonstrate meaning of 'sharing' to her
.BlushingBlushing

i lov ths whole para
hw u described abhi by nikkiz point of u, in her normal mood
othrwise in anger she alwaz findz him saduu
bt nw shez on right trackWinkEmbarrassed
Nikki knew that Abhi was a complex man and possessed distinct personality. He was insensitive yet caring, harsh yet gentle, boring yet charming and absolutely unpredictable.
Besides, he was handsome, smart, strong, confident and … and.. Temperamental too….yet somewhat cheerful…. Cheerful?....
 yes, only when he smiles.. And he smiles very rarely as if it costs him hard cash.. But whenever he smiles,
he could definitely make any woman's heart skip a bit or two, And she could bet on that. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
 soo truuuuuuuuuuBlushingBlushing

ab 2 baje soyegii toh late to hogihi na!LOL
abhiz izz spcl yaar alwaz punctuall.Wink..muaaaahhh! mr.purrfect!!!Hug

sheesh u flipped evryhting !! by niki-adi scene!! OuchOuch
now abhi 4m hez charming good boy charactr haz covertd into
sadu, harsh bt at the same tim handsomeEmbarrassed  charactr !!
actually watevr hez mood hez alwaz handsomBlushing

m sory bt i dnt lik adi 4 doin that to abhi!!AngryOuch

aww abhi misunderstood her agen!Ouchn now he only suffering 4m that!Ouch
pehlesehi itne tensionzz uperse ye sab!!Ouchpoor soul!!!!!OuchOuchOuchOuch
bt niikki too not at faultOuch
itz jus situation waz bad....Ouch
n she wil hav to bear hez harshness agen!!!!OuchOuchOuchOuch

i dnt lik adi seying "Because I do care for her!"
bt i wana knw nikkiz bittr past!Ouch

u hav 2 suspenses uptill now -abhiz past n nikkiz past!!
plzz revel it sooon or else i wud b so restless!!Embarrassed

aww damn he dint listen to adi n approved him to tak nikki along wid him???
awww not again!!!!!!OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch
abhi surely gona regret ths  ofcourzz,if he il get to knw he himself sent her wid adii!!!

OuchOuchaww nikki.>>> poor gal!!!!OuchHug
Stupid tears.. can't they see I need to work….otherwise that sadu..
 another set of tears rolls down to her cheeks. CryCry

ths making minutes 4 presentation  iz nothing in front of wat shez gona get next1OuchOuch

My Gabbar?.. Tears of hurt again clouded her eyes, "why Abhi, why me?" She murmurs.
 For the second time in less than half an hour, she covered her face with her hands and weptCryCryCryCry

thaz good that atleast she finally confront it to abhi!
Ab mahashay ko samj me ayega wat he did absent mindedlyy!Ouch
which gona ruin ther momentz agenOuchCryCryCry

prt 9
finaly he got it!Ouch
Adi had said something about intern accompanying him in conference.
Damn… Did Adi mention her name at that time?
ab gussa nikal ke kya faydaOuch damage haz  already done1OuchOuch
He badly wanted to punch something… or is it someone???

aww poor nikki hw can he accusd her lik that when itz hiz fault!AngryOuchOuch
everything messsd up againOuchCry
aww but she misunderstood somthing!!Ouch
In fact he was blaming her for circumventing from the situation but Nikki had mistook it as accusation.
 Abhi felt a sharp, idiotic pang of regret for his part in throwing that accusation at her few days back.OuchOuch
Nikki closes her eyes tight and attempts to regain control of her emotions.. and fails…
She opens her eyes and pleads, "When Abhi? When? When will you stop hurting me?
Don't you feel I have had enough?" She hiccups.
Anger and hurt bubbled deep inside Abhi's chest.
Tears were burning his own eyes. His voice all went high- pitched, as if he had been sucker punched,
" What about my pain Nikki? It hurts me too." Abhi points his finger towards his own heart,"
It hurts me here and it's unbearable." CryCry
 A faintest sheen of tears in his eyes told her that he had hurt himself as much as he did her. CryCryCry

aww m not likin it!! CryCryCry

plzz sab thik kardo nammy in between thez twoCryCryCry
I cant handle it nymorOuchOuchOuchOuch

aww she dint wana go n she sed that too bt god knowz wat abhi herd n sed that harsh thing to herOuchOuchCryCryCryCryCry

abhi thikse suna karo yaarOuch
absentmindedly kuch b nahi karte ya keh te hainOuchOuch

She had lost him again… and this time forever!!awwww CryCry
baadme regret karnese kya faydaAngryOuch
mr.late latiiff (lik ME) got it finally!
he alwaz do same thing
1st he hurtz her 4 no reason n then regret n do wateva he can do!
bt wateva he doz aftr thr misudrstanding that make them come ev mor closer to each othr!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed thaz postiv sideEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i hope this tim too wil hapen lik same..EmbarrassedSmileSmileSmileSmile

for the 1st time susu made entry on rite time...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile jiyyo!!!!!!!
n goin to b couz of ANz meetingg! yippieeBig smileBig smileDancing
i hope abhi wil use ths opportunity accuratelyy!WinkBig smileBig smile
i knw he willWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ths iz anothr gr8t part dearStar
really enjoyd it!ClapClapClapClap

jiyyo nammy1muaaaaaaaahhhh......HugHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

piya-jiyajshawow123Amy_an

cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged

nammyyHug

me agen EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

prt 10
gala night party waz suddend twist of the scene yaa!Embarrassed
which made relaxd abhi agen tensed!WinkEmbarrassed
koi abhiko relax mood mai dekh hi nahi sakta kya1AngryOuchOuch..Embarrassed sorry
overrotectivness u knw!Embarrassed

hmesha duniya bharka tension rehta hai useyOuchOuch
Abhi panics as his mind envisages the image of Nikki and Adi smiling and dancing together at Gala night.
 He tightly closes his eyes to banish such disturbing thought. As tinge of jealousy clouds his mind,
he gets up in desperation and starts pacing back and forth "Oh God, what do I do now?".
Abhi quickly run checks in his mind and finds the solution.

ths dream of abhi reminded me nikkiz dream regarding abhi n susu dance!
waz hillariousssLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

jusss lov the way u hav written abt abiz mixd emotnzzClapStar
anger,lov,passion,pain...amazingg!Star

lov ths sentense
She should have hated him for that... He thinks...
But in her eyes he has never seen any such hatred towards him '. Distress, yes.. but Hatred, No' EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

She is the only one who has not just affected his heart but has touched his soul.EmbarrassedBig smileBig smileBig smile

omg n finnaly u made him to cum to the party?? **Shocked yupppiee Big smileDancing
oh i lov u nammyHug

Still that tall, outrageously handsome and wide shouldered frame was looming in the doorway andhe was watching her.. Nikki's heart rejoices.... Abhi.....BlushingBlushing

lov complt abhi-manav-nikki scn1LOLLOL

i cnt blame nikki 4 thinking ths cz ofcrse nyone wud hav thought lik that!
the way he waz behaving aftr wat had happn wid them waz totally unexpected!ShockedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
My Intern' something personal to discuss...Is he 'Abhimanyu Modi' or 'his Ghost?If Abhimanyu Modi, what is wrong with him?.... Why is he threatening poor soul?..And why has he held her waist as if he owns her.... and in first place what in the name of God is he doing here?...?
 But if he is 'Only Abhi' then it explains everything..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

nikkine to no ball pe b sixer maar diyaShockedBlushing
Oh no no no Dr. Modi, how can I forget that you are a Doctor..
that too a senior Doctor, who is expertise in all damn activities except what a Doctor is expected to perform." EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL

lov their surcastic dhasoo argumentzzz to the core!StarStar

n on top of wvrything ,miss divyaz entry!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
so now ball iz in abhiz court1WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBig smileBig smile

it wa hillarious-He never flirt or compliment.. Is he drunk?? LOLLOL

n nikki calling divya miss Long laggy Gynecologist ShockedROFL

He should have been tagged 'handle with care'LOLLOLtruee1

1ohhh n finallyyyEmbarrassed
abhi n nikki in pool side lawn under moonlightBlushingBlushing
nammy ki bachhi mar dala yaar tuney1BlushingBlushing

n two button of his shirt was undone *faintzz,diezz*BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
hayee dil khush kar ditta yaar tune..Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

jhappiyaaaaan  paley aajaaHugHug

prt 11
ahhh AN momentBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
jus lov when he pullz her cloz to him n speakz in such a husky voice that mkz her shiver..BlushingBlushing

n then wat they did i cnt evn quote coz m too shy to do thatBlushingBlushing

gall dukh rahe hai blush kr krkey!!!!BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

n nikkiz conclusion waz too damn hillariousShockedLOLLOLLOL
It was far tempting than her most desired Chocolate Choco Chip Ice cream... And much Yummy.. EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL
ladki to kaam se gayiiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed totally!Embarrassed

good goin nammy ! Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileu hav writtn the scene vrrry b'fully...well doneStarClapClap

n thank god that atlst this tim kiss  waz completed Embarrassedunlik othr timz n in dmg when armaan tapkofyzzAngryAngryAngryAngry

gautam rustana charactr iz soo good!SmileSmile
aahh so abhiz past iz somhow related to hez fathr! ohrite!!Smile

awwwww n finally abhi sang a song n played guitar!BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
aww must b grt day!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedStarStarStarStar
lov the song u selected!Big smileBig smileStar

bt dint lik end of the part.Ouch..kidin..i mean agen abhiz mood got completely flippedOuchOuchOuchOuch
n poor nikki iz compltly unaware of it!!OuchOuch
ab hard tim 4 nikki dear!
al the best ma pehlwaan1OuchHug

grt grt grt part sweetyStarClapClapClapClap
i lov ths whol part specciall the kissBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
thank u soooo muchHugHug

piya-jiyajshawow123Amy_an

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
chaitu, my sweetest frnd thanks a ton fr ur deatiled comments on each part.. Am speechless yaar, u've noticed n commented on each small details tht i'd capture in d parts.. Hats off to u dear. i'll reply to ur comments later on coz rite nw am out of words. u deserve ennumber of appllauds frm me sweety:) lods of Jappiiiizzzzzzz dear.. u made my day more special today.. thank u thank u thanku *res*

Edited by namy_an - 28 January 2011 at 12:08pm

piya-jiyajshaKhushboo_ANcherry_an

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
*gasp*

OMG Cherry woh comment hai ya mahabharat! *faints*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

piya-jiyajshawow123Amy_ancherry_an

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
RES

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piya-jiyajshaAmy_an

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Gosh I love this story....  Please update soon!  Now I need to go watch some AN videos...EmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piya-jiyajshaAmy_an

jsha IF-Rockerz
jsha
jsha

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
cherry tu ne ye thesis kitne days ma likha ha LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_ancherry_an

cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namy_an

chaitu, my sweetest frnd thanks a ton fr ur deatiled comments on each part.. Am speechless yaar, u've noticed n commented on each small details tht i'd capture in d parts.. Hats off to u dear. i'll reply to ur comments later on coz rite nw am out of words. u deserve ennumber of appllauds frm me sweety:) lods of Jappiiiizzzzzzz dear.. u made my day more special today.. thank u thank u thanku *res*
m happy that u likd it soo much
 i jus gave u feedbackz of ur ff nahing els dearSmile
awww m happy that i made ur day that too when u wer alreadyy sooo happy!Big smile
u r ma swweeetyyyy
n grt goinn!
alwaz tak cr
lotz of jhapppizz..muaaaaaaahhh!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_an

Go to top