Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF on Abhi Nikki"It's Only You"Part 21-22(Pg 45) (Page 17)

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
hey namy

both parts are amazing as usual but what i can say about Abhi Nikki. No one can taught them to behave properly specially they behave worse in front of each other. But we all like them for that but person who can potray his/her worst part in front of each other are actually very close.

I know both are not good in words n rommance but they never fail to potray their jealousy,frustration and irritation in front of other even in not clear words. I like how they are ready to bounce on each other to throttle each other neck but still couldn't help for caring as well.

I like Adi's entry in Abhi's cabin (center fresh jaban pe lagam)

Ab kya hoga kya Adi ko Abhi-Nikki ke baare main pata chal jaayega ya Abhi Nikki main phir koi misunderstanding hogi

jaane ke liye padhte rahiye "Its Only You"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiNikiLuverpiya-jiyajshaAmy_anKhushboo_AN

sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Namyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Brilliant. Brilliant. Brilliant.

I love AN's argument.. they always start with one thing, and then end up somewhere else.
& I love how Nikki actually counted the hours that Abhi didn't talk to her. How cute!

I wonder who Abhi's "friend" is.. Divya?
& oooooooh, who's Soniya? Sounds like an awesome mystery waiting to be discovered.

Namy, you are just too good a writer. :D

<3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshaAmy_anKhushboo_AN

cherry_an IF-Stunnerz
cherry_an
cherry_an

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged

oooow havinggg so much fun reading ur ff dear.......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshaAmy_an

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

*EDIT*

"Abhi...manyu"...hmmm, that practically spells disaster. *fed-up sigh*

Our cold stone-hearted devil is back Clap *cheers* I don't know but he's scorching HOT when he's cold...*sigh*

True, true, trueeeee...Abhi has an amazing voice Embarrassed I could listen to it all day...*giggle* But if only he were that good a singer Ouch

Saazishhhh!!! Shocked A getting jealous on seeing N with Adi, but here Divya pulls him for a dance! And he goes! Hypocrite! Angry Sexy hypocrite! Embarrassed

Hmmm...I knew it! Dr. Moody can't resist glancing at her even though he's angry LOL And just when he sees the sadness on that beautiful face, his dil goes dard-e-dil, dard-e-jigar...dil mein jagaaya aapne...Cry did I get the lyrics right? Confused

Baapre...jealousy galore! AN should get the Nobel Prize...ufff nakhre! Why can't they just grab the other's arm and pull them to the dance floor whether they like it or not? Embarrassed Achha hoga...it suits them Big smile

And I like Divya! Big smile Yeah, immediate change in attitude LOL Again, self-interest see! Anyone who cares for A is always nice Wink

Hahaha that put-yourself-in-her-shoes technique doesn't work with A...LOL He's so stubborn especially when it comes to Nikki...and whatever he might think of himself, even though he feels the right things and thinks the right thoughts, when the words come to his lips they're all wrong...lagta hai processing department mein gadhbadh hai LOL LOL LOL

Who Sonia? What? Why? When? Where? How? Huhhhhh???? Confused I want answerssss! Angry

She stops again and continues, "And on the contrary, you are very stubborn and angry man. Top of that you are her boss and a senior doctor."

Abhi was looking at Divya partly in admiration and partly in astonishment and lastly in annoyance.

"And capable of killing that poor soul with your standard irate glare." Divya finishes with a smile watching different expression passes through Abhi's face.

ROFL ROFL ROFL Superb superb!!! Clap Zubaan pe lagaam! ROFL Woh bhi Abhi Modi ke zubaan pe! Wah wah...AHA moment! Clap

@red...bhai sixer isse kehte hain LOL Ball out of the park! Out of the stadium, crashing into Dr. Abhimanyu Modi's bedroom window LOL Baapi Bari Jaaa! Whohooooo I didn't know Divya was this good a player! LOL

But she forgot something...as killer as that glare may be for the fury inside, it's equally fatal for the intensity and sexiness it exudes...there's nothing like angry Abhi Day Dreaming

Ayye hayye...A being Devdas+Majnu combined...LOL what could be more pitiful ROFL

Adi taking "ogre" for compliment ROFL Now that's how ppl should be like Star

Nikki needs tuitions in gaalis Confused arrey yaar if you have to call him names then call him gandi gandi names na LOL yeh kya hue, "stupid" added to the standard "sadu and idiot" LOL I thought Abhi had a copyright over "idiot" LOL LOL LOL After watching him call Sid an "idiot" for a million and one times...I wonder if he even knows any more gaalis Ermm LOL

"dreams about me"? *raises an eyebrow* When did she get so courageous? Well it's not only courage, it's reckless courage to send angry A flirtatious messages. She should know better.

Oh so he digested it? Shocked Wow...I was actually expecting a bout of acidity after reading that ROFL Okay so he's become more intelligent and definitely more gullible LOL

Arrey baapre...only to apologise? Shocked Bada shareef banta phirta hai aajkal! Shocked Na jaane har raat N usske sapnon mein aake kya kya karti hai Embarrassed LOL LOL LOL ab woh sab censor karke sirf "apology" chahiye? Wah wah!

Abhi in the shower Day Dreaming...mhhhmmmmmmm...*giggle*giggle*giggle* I don't want to know about what N's thinking...gimme the details of A in the shower...*giggles some more and whacks herself with a cricket bat*

Arrey ab yeh Kunaal kaun hai? Confused Itne saare log...itne saare past ke incidents...mujhe itna confuse mat karo yaar! Ouch Get Adi and Divya married, Kunal and Soniya married. Bas, problem solved. Ab AN pe concentrate karo Wink

Awwww he's worried! Typical him...he gets so hyper and that's so cute! Embarrassed

Aur part 13...baad mein! Wink In a different post...I'll read it later.

But till then, good going! Update soon! Hug

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 26 January 2011 at 12:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshawow123Amy_an

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
edited my comment on page 13!

jshaAmy_an

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

edited my comment on page 13!
i've also edited my comments at page 13Big smileBig smile
thanks dear for ur outstanding commensBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jsha

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muni-loveAN

namy my sweetheart first of all thanx for the update n for pm
i loved both the part specailly the jealous nikki n abhi
i love the conversation between abhi n nikki on their cabin
i love the sms part too u r very good in expressing the feeling hope adi comes to know about abhi n nikki n help them to come together
SONIYA  oh my god abhi s past i cant wait more plz update soon i think nikki has some past too will wait for next update KUNAL dont tell he is nikki s boyfriend i cant wait now yaar i like divya s character a lot she is sweet n helpfull Big smile
love u for such a beautifull FF
HugThumbs Up
Thanks Munni dear...

Glad that you like both the part and jealous AN, cabin convo n sms partTongueLOL
Well, as regard to who's Soniya n Kunal, you will have to keep a little patience.. Ab thode der use parde me rajne do parda na uthao parda jo uth gaya to Raaz khul jayegaWinkLOL
Thanks for luving Divya's character.. i liked her too..
Will try to update asapBig smile

piya-jiyajsha

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitzification

Great work as usual , I am surprised at this low readership .............. cmon guys wake up .... its a great ff ..... come read.

Well, Mitzi am speechless and honoredBig smileBig smile

Thanks for ur short, sweet and luvly comment... Am really happy to know that you liked all updates. Am really feeling flattered with ur comment.. but i know there is long way to go to consider my writing 'the great'.. N ya i am doing my level best to improvise in each updates.. And i hope i'll never let you downBig smile

Thanks a ton dear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jsha

Go to top