Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF on Abhi Nikki"It's Only You"Part 21-22(Pg 45) (Page 13)

hemvb Senior Member
hemvb
hemvb

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
awesome update yaar namy.....
missing AN sooooo much....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_anjshaDelusionalMe

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Thanks so much for the long updates!  They were great...  Can't wait to see what Abhi does next and how he contains his jealousy...
tnx dearHug
presently even me myself wondrin what he'l do nextConfusedConfused 
cheers
namy

Edited by namy_an - 12 January 2011 at 11:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jsha

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hemvb

awesome update yaar namy.....
missing AN sooooo much....

tnx n me 2CryCry

jsha

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Namy, I am loving ur ff. Lovd both d parts. Got to rush, wil edit my comment soon. Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshaAmy_an

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
*EDIT*

Gosh, the "Abhi. Sirf Abhi" is back! And is that with a BANG or what?! Dancing  *going tim lak lak de tim lak lak...Rang De Basanti style* LOL

Me LOVES it when he gets so possessive all of a sudden and then after he's scared away all the men who were gawking at his girl, how he goes back to being so unconcerned LOL

Lion indeed! Rawrrr! Embarrassed

And she's nervous! Shocked Aur...yeh laga chauka! Cover drive...swooooooshhhh! Clap

Tell me what cologne he uses...Embarrassed I'll buy a bottle and sniff it LOL Red? Our lion in red? Hayyeeee...*waves a placard with FORGET NIKKI, MARRY ME ABHIMANYU! written on it from the stands*

And dhishkaeeooooo...looks like Abhi has to play defensive now! Shocked Good bowling by Nikki! Star

He shifts his gaze to Adi and again replies mockingly," I have no such intention." And adds in whispers, "so far"

@bold...Cheeky shot! LOL Flicked over the wicketkeeper's head! Wink

Who's this Divya?! Shocked Angry Get her on the crease, Nammy! Nikki will become Shoaib Akhtar and crack her head open! LOL Bring it on! Clap Our girl needs some jealousy to fire her up! Embarrassed

The "sight"? Shocked And there comes the lion again! Looks like he's possessed by Sourav Ganguly LOL won't let go without a fight, eh? Which is why I'm loving him even more Embarrassed And maybe he can wave his shirt over his head just like Dada at Lords once they confess? Embarrassed LOL LOL LOL

Hehehe looks like its a sixer from an overthrow ROFL I LOVE this cricket match you've going on here!!! Clap Better than any India-Pakistan match anyday! Star

No no he's not drunk...he's drugged...(wait for it! Shocked Hamesha bina puri baat sune conclusions bana lena theek baat nahi hai Tongue) he's drugged with the sight of Nikki tonight! Wink

Ayyyeee hayyyeeee I wish Nikki had said that loud enough for Abhi to hear!!! Ouch Tagged with "Handle With Care" OMGG that's SO good! Clap Bang on target! LOL A perfect yorker Star yep...that's what he is! A Greek God-cum-active-volcano Wink

Ohhhhhhhh he's to DIE for! I'll die everyday...just give me a man like that *melts*

Abhi in the moonlight...standing there with the desire in his eyes, in a UBS...ohhh *faints* A slice of heaven!

She should give him a walkover... no use playing now! Embarrassed Match won! Abhi scores a half-century! Clap Where'e the prize distribution ceremony? Big smile

And now...coming to part 11! Big smile *drinks some glucose and gets started again*

I love his dry and simple comments! You can never find the sugary syrup in them and that, strangely, is what attracts me! Star

He talks so less par jo bhi kehta hai, solid kehta hai Clap

Oh Gosh...it's such a Mills and Boons-ish setting here! Embarrassed

Choco Chip Ice Cream? Confused Strange thing to be thinking about when a man like THAT is kissing you! Concentrate on him, girl! Angry

Aditya the bodyguard! LOL Aww, the poor thing! Abhi just needs so much space na, and he's always so sure about what he wants to do, anyone who directly or indirectly, consciously or unconsciously interferes becomes Nikki's bodyguard LOL

His dad? Kya hua usko? What is his past? Batao batao! Shocked

I dunno why but I'd love him more on a piano than a guitar Embarrassed Seems so much more classy!

*sigh* He opens his eyes and voila! Drops the trophy and it breaks...Ouch He should've been dancing around in joy but then he wouldn't be Abhimanyu Modi as we know him. He has to jump to conclusions, has to become jealous at the drop of a hat and of course, the trademark temper. He's incomplete without it Ouch

But there's one thing that's bothering me. Somewhere, I feel that Abhi is more possessive than usual in your FF. Of course that's up to you but to me it looks a bit out of place on Abhi. He was always more of the protective kind than possessive. Confused

Now I gotta read the next update! I'm so curious. *runs to read*

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 23 January 2011 at 12:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshawow123Amy_anDelusionalMe

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
@Khush wat happend to u dear? Wen did Abhi sing tujme rab dikhta hai *confused* Abhi didnt sing tujhme rab dikhta hai, he sang "Tu hi meri shab hai" n I lik dis song.
I think u were sleepy wen u read d update. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshaAmy_anKhushboo_AN

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Shocked Shocked Shocked

Abhi singing "Tujh mein Rab dikhta hai"???!!! Ouch

Nahiiii baksh do mujhe, mujhe nahi sunnaaaaa Cry I heard that performance where AT was singing the same song...I swear, subah subah kaan phat gaye mere and I was hearing less for the entire day Ouch and I nearly fainted as well Shocked

Nahiiiiiii...*wears headphones* Aaah...now it's better! LOL

Baaki ka comment baad mein. Wink

RES.
Khush dear don't do this to meOuchBroken Heart  I can never imagine Abhi singing 'Tuj me rab dikhta hei', i myself hate that songCry

*Edit*

Khush, first of all thanks a ton for sparing time from ur busy study schedule.. And as I keep on repeating, I love to read your comment more than my own updates.. And this time also you desrve ClapClapClapClapClapClap  and also a bow from me... you are awesome, hilereous and the best in comenting in threadsStarStar

Again you have proved that you are pro in writing commentsStarStar I loved your running commentary on AN's innings.. For me itz like am reading commentary of Tony Greig with Geoffery Boycott (both r my fav commentator).. I loved your two shots  a cover drive boundry and  Flicked over the wicketkeeper's head!.  Arey, if you would have commented it earlier, I might have edited my posts and included both the shots in the updates… I like cheeky shots (the way Tendulker usually tackles shoaib akhtar's nasty delivery)LOLLOL

And thanks God you mentioned Abhi hitting half century and not 100 runs, kyonki century to ab bhi aani baki ha mere dost *SRK style*WinkLOL(forgive me for mentioning his name, I know u r upset with him) Ouch

Anyways, I've tried but am not good in writing comments like you.. I wanted to say so many things, but am speechless against ur comments (as usual).. request you to thode ma hi jyada samaj le na.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

As regard to ur comment on Abhi being more possessive in my FF, yes, I would accept this charge me'lordOuchOuch

I mean I may be wrong, but I always find him more possessive whenever Nikki is concerned. Do you remember how he'd reacted when Armaan had commented on Nikki's size of shoe at his Rokka?? Even after Jiya's entry he'd literally throttled Atul and also Jiya whenever Jiya had tried to fix up Nikki and Atul together. As I said earlier, my conception may be wrong so am sorry if you find Abhi's character little out of placeOuch

I always appreciate your thoughts and do commenting like this always.Hug

Edited by namy_an - 24 January 2011 at 3:47am

jsha

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
@Neha and Nammy...sorry my mind was jumbled up and I had been replying to posts in the FC toh I forgot about Tu hi meri shab hai and somehow thought it was tujhmein rab dikhta hai Embarrassed My mistake, sorry. I dunno why but everytime I hear tujhmein rab dikhta hai (male version) I feel the guy is suffering from acute constipation *scatches head in confusion* I really have no idea why...but that's what it seems to me ROFL

Haan haan me likes that song par it've heard it so many times ki sadh gaya hai ab LOL par phir bhi the song is nice Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshaAmy_an

Go to top