Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF on Abhi Nikki"It's Only You"Part 21-22(Pg 45) (Page 10)

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

Why, Thank You!  I came very late to the DMG part and didn't even know they were a part of it.  I must say I like A/N WAY better than A/R.  Please tell me that in the show they end up happy...

@bold...Ooooh lookout for AR supporters out here Shocked *hands you a shield*

But yes. They were the only major DMG couple to end up engaged. Big smile And it's our belief that they're currently on their trial honeymoon in a faraway, peaceful and beautiful corner of the world, arguing away happily over something that doesn't matter in the first place Embarrassed LOL

Will help you to tour through the AN story soon if you wish! Big smile And in case you're interested, (I'm always dying to do this LOL) here's the link to the best FanClub ever, the nicest place in the entire Forum...the Abhi Nikki FC: ||ABHI&NIKI's #124th FC ~A Tribute To Love~||

Do come and visit! Big smile

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 08 January 2011 at 3:15am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshawow123saomomAmy_an

mitzification Goldie
mitzification
mitzification

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
hello , pls update ....................... pls

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshaAmy_an

Amy_an IF-Rockerz
Amy_an
Amy_an

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

I had no idea who Abhi and Nikki were, but took a chance on your FF.  Loved it!  Please add me to your pm list and update soon!

Forgive me, Nammy...for taking up the honour (or rather chheenofying it from you Wink LOL) of welcoming a new member to the AN world, but...

Oh sweetie we're all so glad you chanced upon this FF! Big smile Welcome to the wonderful world of AN Hug Glad to have you on board!!! Star

And thanks to Nammy for increasing a reader! Yayyyy!!! Big smile Big smile Big smile

Why, Thank You!  I came very late to the DMG part and didn't even know they were a part of it.  I must say I like A/N WAY better than A/R.  Please tell me that in the show they end up happy...
@saomom, vry warm welcome SmileSmile am so glad u like my ff.Big smileBig smile
If u ask me, for me AN was d best thng hapned in DMG. I'd watchd DMG only coz of AN's sizzling chemistry Embarrassed  if u really wanna experience it by urself , wud requst u to watch all AN scenes uploaded on youtube whenvr u get time. Take my word u'l gonna luv dem like crazyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
Abt my ff, vl definitely pm u soon...
bye n chat vd u soon..
@khush dear, no need to apologize, u've evry rite to welcome any new member in my threadBig smile u r a sweetheart ..
n ya saomom, don't miss readin my dear frnd khush's short essay followed aftr my postLOLLOL itz as entertaining as my ffLOLLOLsumtime more than thtROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshasaomomKhushboo_AN

hemvb Senior Member
hemvb
hemvb

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
hey namy, great updates as always....
but felt bad for poor nikki, abhi can be such a meanie sometimes.. but then, we all love his kadoos self, lol

cant wait for jaipur..
hope you upate soon ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_an

jsha IF-Rockerz
jsha
jsha

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

Well Nammy, I'm reserving this post for my essay...and as I can see my spamming-buddy Sheenu beat me to it this time! Embarrassed

There's just one thing I've gotta say with the lil bit I managed to read...

it's that I never believed Abhi to be insensitive. From what I've observed, he was always extremely sensitive...in fact, so much so that he didn't need to hear her thoughts or her emotions, he could feel them. Very few people have that ability to understand the unsaid. I don't know but I just can't bring myself to agree with that little thing you've written. Soryy about that. Will go into further explanation and details later.

Till then,

*EDIT*

Yeah so...*rubs hands together*

The poor dear...my sweet dukhi Abhi being so dukhi makes me dukhi as well...Ouch okay so ignore it if you didn't understand it LOL

Why does he always have to jump to conclusions! Angry She flirts with others, yes...but the only person she kisses is him Embarrassed Ain't that enough for the gadha to understand?! But he's such a sexy gadha...*sigh*

And there he goes again...Ouch uff kya hoga iss bande ka iss life mein! *looks heavenwards for an answer but God doesn't oblige*

Why is he so hard on her? Truly I can't understand...one moment he's soft and the next he's so cold Shocked but that's his charm...Embarrassed I love him so so sooooooooo much...Big smile

Poor Nikster...got another scolding! LOL Why don't I feel the sympathy LOL

Nikki's past...hmmm...that's an interesting take. Till today we've always been digging up Abhi's past...it's a nice move, venturing into Nikki's past. Me wants to know Big smile Batao, batao!

Why is Adi so surprised? That's all Abhi does throughout any convo na...make eyes and go "hmmm..." ROFL Woh hi toh uska kaam hai. You talk to him for hours on end and all you get are "hmmm", "haan", and "ohh" LOL LOL LOL

Aaarghhhh why does that girl cry so muchhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Angry *rolls eyes* She needs to grab Abhi by the collar and give him a serious dose of what he needs...Wink

AHA!!! Dr.Moody melts at the very sight of those red eyes! I knew it...he's such a softie inside, na...he's a nut! Embarrassed Well he's a coconut, basically. LOL

And he needs to have some nuts...like, eat nuts I mean. Memory toh Ghajini ki tarah ban raha hai! Shocked Badaam khilao koi usse! LOL

Again. He hits that sensitive nerve. I wanna punch his beautiful face...but I can't...Cry he's too handsome! Ouch I wanna go and bang Adi's head to the wall...and then bang AN's heads against each other's. They all need a reality check. Hmph.

Oh nooooooooooo Shocked No no no girl, I don't care how angry or hurt you are, DONOT throw up on the guy before you...he wears the best shirts available in town and I will grieve for an entire week if you ruin any of them! Ouch

After a while, Abhi releases her wrist from his grip and turns on his back. He presses his thumb and forefinger to the bridge of his nose to hold back the tears stinging his eyes. He struggles hard to keep his emotions under control. He was now damn tired of being on a constant roller coaster of emotions. He closes his eyes and takes deep breaths to gain some strength.

Nikki, head down, was glued to her place.  She unconsciously held her breath while the seconds ticked by. After a long minute, she stole a look at Abhi, half expecting that he would have turned his face towards her. But still his back was facing her and she could sense his tension and apprehension

Aaah...there we go with the vulnerable AN...never ceases to move me, that. I just love how raw their emotions are...it exposes their hearts to the deepest, farthest cornners and that's the beauty of it. I love the way you put it, Nammy. Beautiful. Clap Clap Clap

And I see it's inspired from the riot scene. Nothing so beautiful has ever been portrayed on the small screen, in my opinion. Thankyou for bringing back the memories. You've done a wonderful job here:

He raises his left arm to stop her in her track and turns his face towards her. He was damn angry with himself for losing control over his emotions whenever she is around.

Nikki watched him carefully, his expression were unreadable, until it settled into one of steely.

Abhi stares hard at her, his expression resentful, "Dr. Nikita, you may leave now. I don't need you anymore. I can finish work for myself. Leave' right now." He emphasized each word deliberately.

Nikki's pulse caught in her throat and she was feeling a spike of pure panic. She had lost him again' and this time forever'. Her eyes shimmer with fresh pool of tears. Stepping back abruptly, she turns and rushes out of his cabin.

Abhi sits back in his chair'. He sits there motionless for God knows how many hours. Belatedly, he realizes what she had said.. Abhimanyu, I don't want to go... what should i' And what he had said ' I don't need you anymore.' leave right now '

I couldn't help but quote the entire thing, it's so beautifully put. Hats off to you, Nammy. Brilliant job...extremely complex feelings put so smoothly into words. The translation is truly touching. Clap

Aaaah...so finally SLD the clown is of some use. Thankyou for that, Nammy. Big smile

A wonderful, wonderful job. I love the way you're taking this story. It retains the essence of AN that we relished till the pool scene...something that was destroyed after SLD's entry. Thankyou for bringing that back. I'm loving this. Star

As I said before, I love the flow of your language...it's simple and you put everything very nicely together. I really enjoy it.

I'm loving this FF. Update soon! Hug
wow khush tu ne ka thesis kr k essay likha ha welldoneClapClapBig smile

Amy_anKhushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
LOL Jibreen you actually quoted that huge thing LOL

Thankyou thankyou *takes a bow*

jshaAmy_an

piya-jiya IF-Rockerz
piya-jiya
piya-jiya

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
jaana namy weekend khatam ho gaya update kahaan hai

Edited by muni-loveAN - 10 January 2011 at 7:16pm

jshaAmy_an

wow123 IF-Rockerz
wow123
wow123

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
namy now don't behave like other writers who being late in giving their updates. *stares at Khush n Honey*

Its high time now, stop muttering around AN fc and take time off to write ur update to post here.

Its your own thread so pls atleast roam here also once whenever u login IF.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshaAmy_anKhushboo_AN

Go to top