Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
EDIT
This post was reserved to wish you happy birthday.😆
A very very Happy birthday to you buddy.🤗 I'm very poor with words but the best I could wish for you is that may you get all what you desire in your life.🤗 Last night as I told you, I was thinking of writing a huge b'day speech for you then I thought otherwise, you know your tareef n all that stuff from me might have sound exaggerating and you know what you deserve..😆 Hey don't throw those jootis and gaalies on me.*hides under bed* Just kidding, I was having this strong urge of pulling your leg a bit.😉
So buddy I made you something and here it is:

I know I know it's not AN but you know na I'm always like looking for something different.😳 And mind it, may be it's Ronaldo who is sending you flying kisses over there in the sig but the message is from my side only😉 and I literally mean it.😃
Namy ji, I miss you so very much, you can't imagine how that "so very much" actually is!
Now I want a return gift too, I wanna see you back here and finish what you had started. (line inspired from your ff only😉)
Oh God Namy, I miss you girl.*sigh*
Happy birthday once again and have lots n lots of fun.
Love ya!🤗 Edited by Nehu_1 - 12 years ago
jsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amy_an

Friends, I have to apologise here for leaving this FF in midway.. Trust me I hate to do this.. But I am caught up with some personal issues and I don't think I would be able to complete this FF.. in near future..I am extremely sorry for my inability to complete this FF.. I want to thank each one of you for your like and precious comments.. I am indeed grateful for your precious comments.. Thank you so much for all ur support and love..

Now a special thanks to Khush for keeping AN FC, AN Fic thread, Writing Challenge so lively and happening' You deserve a standing ovation for this.. I have met some beautiful people in AN Fc' I'll never forget the quality time I'd spent with Cherry, Nehu, Munnu, Rucha, Jabz, Shale in AN FC.. I will always cherish the moments I spent with all of you.. And Mitzi my friend n my mentor, thank u so much for everything..

I wish all the very best for the future.. Keep rocking.. Keep smiling..

Love,

Namy

PS: Happy Holi!!!!

awww 😲 namy hope ur problems will be solve soon i loved this ff u r simply fab 👏but i respect your decision but m sure one day u'll write another ff for us love u 😊

Edited by jsdoll - 12 years ago
Ashi1812 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hieee Namy darling, I am here to wish u a very Happy Birthday *AN hugs*... Many Many Happy Returns of The Day Girl!!!! May God always bless you with the most precious things in the life, Joy, Health, Peace and Happiness... May the best of your past be worst of your future... Happy birthday babe... Have a blast and enjoy your day to the core... Love u!!!!
Love,
Ashi

PS: I wish that you ll always continue to entertain us with your writing ;)..ehehe... I am waiting for your next upd
mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Bday Nams .. Do come back soon
Amy_an thumbnail
[QUOTE=Nehu_1]EDIT
This post was reserved to wish you happy birthday.😆
A very very Happy birthday to you buddy.🤗
OH MY GOD!! This is so so sweet of you, Nehuuu …Thanks a ton buddy🤗
I'm very poor with words but the best I could wish for you is that may you get all what you desire in your life.🤗

@bold: Are you kidding me, buddy??😲 "Tu hi to meri chatter box hai" 😉😆 BTW let me tell you that I'm just as bad as you when it comes to wishing people.. So don't worry.. Mai teri bhawna samaj gayi😳

@Italics: This is so so touchy wish.. You have really made me emotional buddy😭.. And I wish your wish gets fulfilled😳… So I proved it all over again I'm more ishmart than u😛😉😳😆😆… Jokes apart thank you so much for such a lovelywords..🤗

Last night as I told you, I was thinking of writing a huge b'day speech for you then I thought otherwise, you know your tareef n all that stuff from me might have sound exaggerating and you know what you deserve..😆
Underline:Tu hamesha correct bolti hai janeman*In Saifu's tone..😳 BTW who will know better than you what I deserve😳😆
Hey don't throw those jootis and gaalies on me.*hides under bed* Just kidding, I was having this strong urge of pulling your leg a bit.😉
Han han thik hai chhod diya tuje.. Tu bhi kya yaad rakhgi😛
😆So buddy I made you something and here it is:

I know I know it's not AN but you know na I'm always like looking for something different.Embarrassed And mind it, may be it's Ronaldo who is sending you flying kisses over there in the sig but the message is from my side only😉 and I literally mean it.😃

Hey maa mataji *in Daya's tone*.. Haye devi maiyyaaa *In Khushi's tone* *surprised, shocked, happily surprised, pleasent shock..* 😳 Omg buddy, you have left me SPEECHLESS.. Buddy, you have no clue how happy I'm feeling right now.. It's so so Gorgeous!!!☺️😍 😍I'm absolutly stunned…And the text is so heart touching... Oh gosh you made me emotional again buddy*tight jhappiz*...never expected this... Thanks a million trillion for making this one for me🤗🤗.. Aaahaaa I love it and putting in my sig Dabba right away..

Namy ji, I miss you so very much, you can't imagine how that "so very much" actually is!

Nehu ji, I miss you too buddy.. very very very very much… I so miss chatting with you… You are very special, sweet and thoughtful friend.. Your thoughtfulness, understanding and maturity surprises me at a times… And trust me when I say that I'm indeed lucky to have u as my friend🤗
Now I want a return gift too, I wanna see you back here and finish what you had started. (line inspired from your ff only😉)

Han buba haan.. Anything for you.. bold: Meri billi mujise meaw… lol..
Oh God Namy, I miss you girl.*sigh*

I miss you to sweetz🤗

Happy birthday once again and have lots n lots of fun.
Love ya!🤗

Thanks a Million and thank you more than I can even count for this heart touching wishes and utterly adorable gift… Miss ya so much..

Love,
Namy🤗

Amy_an thumbnail

@Hey Ashi, Thank you very very much for your sweet wishes… I really appreciate it…. Hope you have a great time in AT FC and AN FC.. Keep rocking and take care.. God bless you girl…

PS: Han buba haan update ek din zarur ayega.. Thank u so much for everything you said..

@Hey Mitzi, thank u so much for ur wishes.. I'll be back soon dear.. Miss u..
@Hey Jabz, thanks a ton.. thanks fr ur wishes dear.. Miss u..
Amy_an thumbnail
U've reserved another post? fr anthr gift? yipee.. fr AN OS na? i knw i knw.. :p.. Am waiting...
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Amy_an

U've reserved another post? fr anthr gift? yipee.. fr AN OS na? i knw i knw.. :p.. Am waiting...

You wish!😆
On a serious note,may be someday, you never know!
Ashi1812 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Knock knock... I'm waiting... Ab to update de do...
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashi1812

Knock knock... I'm waiting... Ab to update de do...

she's not gonna update anytime soon..