FF on Abhi Nikki"It's Only You"Part 21-22(Pg 45) - Page 35

Posted: 12 years ago
aww an Update!!!!!!! πŸ˜†

ok...thanx so much.lovely part...!! lots of AN... πŸ˜

loved it so much!!! thank you... πŸ˜ƒ

My fav Parts... 

"Shhh.." Abhi spoke huskily, tracing his thumb at the edge of her lower lip. She closed and opened her eyes at his touch. Abhi's eyes seemed to mesmerise every inch of her face. Then he lowered his head again, giving her plenty of time to escape or protest but there was none. Instead, she lifted her mouth and parted her lips. In a fraction of second, she found his lips over hers. His lips were soft and tasted coffee. It wasn't just a kiss for her.. It was a pure delight. Abhi kissed her so slowly, so deeply, so completely that took her breath away.  She was pressed against him so hard that Abhi could feel her heartbeats. But something made Abhi to stop from progressing further. Reluctantly he pulled back, yet he didn't release her from his hold completely.

😍😍☺️☺️ β˜ΊοΈ

Im sorry for d short comment.I ve just met wid an accident....once again..πŸ˜†. 
n im no mood to type it all...but as i told u yesterday.how much i loved it. πŸ˜ƒ

so *pats ur back once again*πŸ˜› do write more...πŸ€—
both the pats r amazing. :)) 

Edited by ANrucha - 12 years ago
wowww namy...this was awesome...superb as always...u roxxx honey...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...what should I say to u..???...perfectly written...well-done girl...😳...just love it...❀️...waiting for the next one sweeto...πŸ˜πŸ€—
awesome yaar... where di you disappear to yaar?? missed this ff soo much ;)
Naams ill coment later ...
But thanks a zillion for everything ...
ab main bahut lambi speach nahi de sakti πŸ˜›
Originally posted by namy_an

@Nehu, Still waiting..

Me too...lol..Thanks for reminding but I knw I still haven't unreserved that previous post of mine but I'll, I promise.
Hey Namy

I am so glad you updated and the parts are so lovely , both of them . If we had a more sensible story line for AN in the show , I would have wanted it to be just like this 😊 . So what you have out here is nothing short of an achievement. . Very very nice . I was not planning to login but then saw the PM alert and saw your name and the Message subject , had to login .

I hope you continue this FF and make it really longgg.

Super LIke ⭐️
Edit
Namy ji, what an update. Both the parts were superb. First one was really hot.☺️ β˜ΊοΈ I was getting all red reading it, you know my problem, right?

Nikki glared at him "Huh?" "Tum se kisine madad mangi?" She frowned.

"Nahi," Watchman shook his head, uncertainly.

"To jao apna kaam karo. Aaj tak to kabhi auto bula ke nahi di. Aur aaj achanak se ma'am aap ke liye taxi bula du." She mimicked his words in exasperation.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Did I ever mention how much I love her when she acts like that? I sometimes wonder how Abhi had fallen with such a character.
I loved the whole argument portion where Nikki tries to reason with him to make him stay at her place. Abhi always has answers to every problem, aterall he is The Abhimanyu Modi.πŸ˜›
And everything after that was all so hot, I can't say much about that. Thank you for being besharam, that you are, and giving us such a hot scene.πŸ˜‰

"Nikki, what are you up to?"Abhi probed.

Nikki shrugged her shoulders, her lips twitched flirteously. "Nothing, I just wanted you to know that I've crossed 18 years long back. If you wish I could show you my birth record." She spoke cheekily.

Ok, ahem, I mean she really said that? I mean literally she said that, tell me she was drunk...lol... And still Abhi didn't do anything. Why?😑 Yes, I'm complaining...lol... I can imagine, how much control he must have required when the temptation was no one but Nikki.😳

To his further puzzlement, then she smiled humorously. "You sound very confident about yourself!" She spoke with a tongue in cheek.

Her ability to joke him on such a subtle topic amused him. She was indeed a perfect match for him. A sparkler.

"Well, the answer is yes! Always.. Abhimanyu Modi is a perfectionist." Abhi winked and smirked.

And this,my girl, was the best and my most fav punch of the whole update. You know, I have lots of queries about this but then if I start here, IF might probably ban my account here.😳 I loved it.

The next part was all good. I thought Abhi might be mad at Nikki once more and they might end up fighting all over again but thank God, I mean thank you, that didn't happen.
Once again you concluded the part in suspense. What is it all with Abhi and his family?πŸ˜• I'm confused. Kuch to clear karo. Me waiting for the suspense to get revealed. It's getting on my nerves now.πŸ˜†
All in all, a very nice update. I'll be waiting for the next update, like always, very (im)patiently.πŸ˜‰
Update soon buddy.πŸ€—
Edited by Nehu_1 - 12 years ago
Glad for your update Namy.. 
Loved the way N is looking for making up with A :) Its so N for her to run around bush and not come straight to the point.. :)

Aaaha A's mom is coming into picture.. Looking forward :)
namyyy
beautiful
hot hot hot n more hot
both parts r really very nice i enjoyed reading it
ek dum mast hai !!!!
waiting for next update
i know u want more comments from me will try to do it soon
wow namy. good job.

I love it. It awesome...