Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Very nice namy dear.

I enjoy it thouroughly each and every part specially his passion for Nikki which makes Nikki's knees weak in front of him.

I think Abhi jealous when he fumes over Nikki's act. Now I m eager fro next part as i adore him more in his foul mood.πŸ˜†

Now be regular here.........................
Edited by wow123 - 13 years ago
Amy_an thumbnail
thx shale, am agree vd u. abhi's anger n nikki's stubbornes z d beauty of der charctriztn:) n abhi z best wen he z furious ;) glad u enjyd d part.. vl try 2 update asap:) till den byeeeeee
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks so much for the long updates!  They were great...  Can't wait to see what Abhi does next and how he contains his jealousy...
hemvb thumbnail
awesome update yaar namy.....
missing AN sooooo much....

Amy_an thumbnail
Originally posted by: saomom

Thanks so much for the long updates!  They were great...  Can't wait to see what Abhi does next and how he contains his jealousy...

tnx dearπŸ€—
presently even me myself wondrin what he'l do nextπŸ˜•πŸ˜• 
cheers
namy
Edited by namy_an - 13 years ago
Amy_an thumbnail
Originally posted by: hemvb

awesome update yaar namy.....

missing AN sooooo much....

tnx n me 2😭😭
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Namy, I am loving ur ff. Lovd both d parts. Got to rush, wil edit my comment soon. πŸ˜‰
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
*EDIT*

Gosh, the "Abhi. Sirf Abhi" is back! And is that with a BANG or what?!   *going tim lak lak de tim lak lak...Rang De Basanti style* πŸ˜†

Me LOVES it when he gets so possessive all of a sudden and then after he's scared away all the men who were gawking at his girl, how he goes back to being so unconcerned πŸ˜†

Lion indeed! Rawrrr! 😳

And she's nervous! 😲 Aur...yeh laga chauka! Cover drive...swooooooshhhh! πŸ‘

Tell me what cologne he uses...😳 I'll buy a bottle and sniff it πŸ˜† Red? Our lion in red? Hayyeeee...*waves a placard with FORGET NIKKI, MARRY ME ABHIMANYU! written on it from the stands*

And dhishkaeeooooo...looks like Abhi has to play defensive now! 😲 Good bowling by Nikki! ⭐️

He shifts his gaze to Adi and again replies mockingly," I have no such intention." And adds in whispers, "so far"

@bold...Cheeky shot! πŸ˜† Flicked over the wicketkeeper's head! πŸ˜‰

Who's this Divya?! 😲 πŸ˜‘ Get her on the crease, Nammy! Nikki will become Shoaib Akhtar and crack her head open! πŸ˜† Bring it on! πŸ‘ Our girl needs some jealousy to fire her up! 😳

The "sight"? 😲 And there comes the lion again! Looks like he's possessed by Sourav Ganguly πŸ˜† won't let go without a fight, eh? Which is why I'm loving him even more 😳 And maybe he can wave his shirt over his head just like Dada at Lords once they confess? 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Hehehe looks like its a sixer from an overthrow 🀣 I LOVE this cricket match you've going on here!!! πŸ‘ Better than any India-Pakistan match anyday! ⭐️

No no he's not drunk...he's drugged...(wait for it! 😲 Hamesha bina puri baat sune conclusions bana lena theek baat nahi hai πŸ˜›) he's drugged with the sight of Nikki tonight! πŸ˜‰

Ayyyeee hayyyeeee I wish Nikki had said that loud enough for Abhi to hear!!!  Tagged with "Handle With Care" OMGG that's SO good! πŸ‘ Bang on target! πŸ˜† A perfect yorker ⭐️ yep...that's what he is! A Greek God-cum-active-volcano πŸ˜‰

Ohhhhhhhh he's to DIE for! I'll die everyday...just give me a man like that *melts*

Abhi in the moonlight...standing there with the desire in his eyes, in a UBS...ohhh *faints* A slice of heaven!

She should give him a walkover... no use playing now! 😳 Match won! Abhi scores a half-century! πŸ‘ Where'e the prize distribution ceremony? πŸ˜ƒ

And now...coming to part 11! πŸ˜ƒ *drinks some glucose and gets started again*

I love his dry and simple comments! You can never find the sugary syrup in them and that, strangely, is what attracts me! ⭐️

He talks so less par jo bhi kehta hai, solid kehta hai πŸ‘

Oh Gosh...it's such a Mills and Boons-ish setting here! 😳

Choco Chip Ice Cream? πŸ˜• Strange thing to be thinking about when a man like THAT is kissing you! Concentrate on him, girl! 😑

Aditya the bodyguard! πŸ˜† Aww, the poor thing! Abhi just needs so much space na, and he's always so sure about what he wants to do, anyone who directly or indirectly, consciously or unconsciously interferes becomes Nikki's bodyguard πŸ˜†

His dad? Kya hua usko? What is his past? Batao batao! 😲

I dunno why but I'd love him more on a piano than a guitar 😳 Seems so much more classy!

*sigh* He opens his eyes and voila! Drops the trophy and it breaks...Ouch He should've been dancing around in joy but then he wouldn't be Abhimanyu Modi as we know him. He has to jump to conclusions, has to become jealous at the drop of a hat and of course, the trademark temper. He's incomplete without it Ouch

But there's one thing that's bothering me. Somewhere, I feel that Abhi is more possessive than usual in your FF. Of course that's up to you but to me it looks a bit out of place on Abhi. He was always more of the protective kind than possessive. πŸ˜•

Now I gotta read the next update! I'm so curious. *runs to read*
Edited by Khushboo_AN - 13 years ago
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Khush wat happend to u dear? Wen did Abhi sing tujme rab dikhta hai *confused* Abhi didnt sing tujhme rab dikhta hai, he sang "Tu hi meri shab hai" n I lik dis song.
I think u were sleepy wen u read d update. πŸ˜†
Amy_an thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

Abhi singing "Tujh mein Rab dikhta hai"???!!!

Nahiiii baksh do mujhe, mujhe nahi sunnaaaaa 😭 I heard that performance where AT was singing the same song...I swear, subah subah kaan phat gaye mere and I was hearing less for the entire day  and I nearly fainted as well 😲

Nahiiiiiii...*wears headphones* Aaah...now it's better! πŸ˜†

Baaki ka comment baad mein. πŸ˜‰

RES.

Khush dear don't do this to meπŸ₯Ί  I can never imagine Abhi singing 'Tuj me rab dikhta hei', i myself hate that song😭

*Edit*

Khush, first of all thanks a ton for sparing time from ur busy study schedule.. And as I keep on repeating, I love to read your comment more than my own updates.. And this time also you desrve πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  and also a bow from me... you are awesome, hilereous and the best in comenting in threads⭐️⭐️

Again you have proved that you are pro in writing comments⭐️⭐️ I loved your running commentary on AN's innings.. For me itz like am reading commentary of Tony Greig with Geoffery Boycott (both r my fav commentator).. I loved your two shots  a cover drive boundry and  Flicked over the wicketkeeper's head!.  Arey, if you would have commented it earlier, I might have edited my posts and included both the shots in the updates… I like cheeky shots (the way Tendulker usually tackles shoaib akhtar's nasty delivery)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And thanks God you mentioned Abhi hitting half century and not 100 runs, kyonki century to ab bhi aani baki ha mere dost *SRK style*πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†(forgive me for mentioning his name, I know u r upset with him)

Anyways, I've tried but am not good in writing comments like you.. I wanted to say so many things, but am speechless against ur comments (as usual).. request you to thode ma hi jyada samaj le na.😳😳

As regard to ur comment on Abhi being more possessive in my FF, yes, I would accept this charge me'lord

I mean I may be wrong, but I always find him more possessive whenever Nikki is concerned. Do you remember how he'd reacted when Armaan had commented on Nikki's size of shoe at his Rokka?? Even after Jiya's entry he'd literally throttled Atul and also Jiya whenever Jiya had tried to fix up Nikki and Atul together. As I said earlier, my conception may be wrong so am sorry if you find Abhi's character little out of place

I always appreciate your thoughts and do commenting like this always.πŸ€—

Edited by namy_an - 13 years ago