Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

::Sara Khan/ Mona Appreciation Thread::

Riasa IF-Rockerz
Riasa
Riasa

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/8834/saraph.jpg

Sara Khan Appreciation Thread

Born in August 6th 1989 in Bhopal India; Sara started her career with modelling. Although she had not watched any serials prior to landing the role of Sadhna in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai she has stated, she always knew she wanted to act in a serial; a decision her parents where immensely supportive of. Sara is also the winner of the Miss MP 2007 title. Sara has been dating Ali Merchant and is engaged to him.

Career

Her first TV role was as Sadhna in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai. In 2008, she appeared as a star contestant on the show Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hain?, along with Parul Chauhan who plays her onscreen sister in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai. The two of them played the game for donating the winnings to the charity HelpAge India. She also appeared in Amul Star Voice of India 2 alongside Angad Hasija, Parul Chauhan, and Kinshuk Mahajan on 20 September 2008 as a celebrity guest. She appeared on the popular TV show 10 Ka Dum, hosted by Salman Khan on 29 August 2009. and has also hosted the Dance Premier League, a dancing reality show that airs on Sony TV. She also apperad on Baat Hamari pakki Hai on Sony Entertainment Television (India) as a Dancer on 30 August and 31 August

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/2305/bunty.jpg

Hey Friends As we know now our new Mona will be sara Khan sooo....plzzzzz cum here n share your views on sara......... but plzzzzz no fighting here.....  this page is  under construction.......... if u want to contribute your  creation....anything.  to this first page then,, plzzz kindly PM me your work...........

Feel free Big smile

Edited by Riasa - 19 December 2010 at 5:40am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

tubbibloomingbellasehhrasyadadapapillontaani_20scrpnglirene_ctamushimadhurirajput71YashDasGuptaFanMMBGshermacrysindObodroKargoshArushiBS-Punjaban

Riasa IF-Rockerz
Riasa
Riasa

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Resssss
Riasa IF-Rockerz
Riasa
Riasa

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Resreved
Riasa IF-Rockerz
Riasa
Riasa

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
hey friends cum here  share your views..... iam waiting to see sara..... i hope  every one like her as mona

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bloomingbella

YashDasGuptaFan IF-Dazzler
YashDasGuptaFan
YashDasGuptaFan

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Riasa she will play mona's role really well. I wish her good luck and a very warm welcome in RJM. All the best sara we are with you always. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bloomingbellaRiasa

Riasa IF-Rockerz
Riasa
Riasa

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iqbal_loverAnee

Riasa she will play mona's role really well. I wish her good luck and a very warm welcome in RJM. All the best sara we are with you always. 

thanxxx Dear Smile n yaaa she will play mona's role really nice......... Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bloomingbellasehhr

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged

haven't watched RMJ, will deffo watch it now only 4 Sara. She's rocking!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tubbibloomingbellaYashDasGuptaFanRiasa

Riasa IF-Rockerz
Riasa
Riasa

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
same as mee i haven't watch this show but now for sara i will  watchi it.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bloomingbella

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index