Y is Ishaan treating Sona & Suhana is same way?

Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
It's a really important thong to be disscussed!! Why is Ishaan treating suhana and sona in the same way?? There's a big difference in a wife and in a best friend!! When papa said to suhana that she is gonna decide where they are gonna go for picnic why did ishaan asked sons where she wants to go???
Ishaan has to understand that he needs to treat suhana more specially than Sona! If he will treat suhana in a more special way than Sona ..than
for sure suhana won't be that mad at him or sona!! Ishaan is all the time sona sona sona sona even when Suhana is standing there and listening all the stuff but ishaan doesn't understand that!! Somehow ishaan is making mistakes!! In some words I can say ISHAAN APNI KHUD KI GALTOYON KI WAJA SAI SUHANA AUR SONA KAI DARMIYAN PHAS GAYA HAI!!! The way he is making sons feel so special of he would make suhana feel that special than Suhana would never ever be that jealous! Ofcourse she would be jealous but not that much as she is now! Even of Inder bhaiya would be bring his best frnd and woh bhi eik larki jis ka name ho Champa and he would all the time like champa champa champa ofcourse rajni will b jealoused too! I don't blame Sona or Suhana for this I blame ishaan a little!! Suhana is realizing the importance of ishaan but still I think it's ishaan's mistake the way he asked sona where she wants to go bcuz normally husbands asks their wives in other serials or in sgp too inder asks rajni and ilesh asks disha an even dada ji asks dadi ji!! So why not ishaann??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shakila2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
kya kare producers ne kaha hai k Ishaan sona sona karo.............so ishaan ki kya galti hai.............bechara jay...😭
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shakila Jay nahi Ishaan!! its a nobel thing to treat your guest with utmost respect and specially if the guest is your best friend, but yes Ishaan just forgets about Suhana as Sonali gives him all the attention and he thinks that Sonlai respects him for being Ishaan and Suhana doesnt , Suhana wants to change him, even after all the swee sweet gestures she does this is not registering in his head, so Suhana would be the driving force of there mairrage as she is going to admit for her love for him first and then Ishaan would finally come out of his insecurities and admit as well. But now it seems like that he is comfortable with Sonali as he thinks that Sonali accepts him for who he is.
srosheen thumbnail
agree with u ...it's too much sona sona ..
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
good question . i think Sona track is  draging
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I KNOW its very irritating. A friend  is just a friend, no matter how close. You can not treat a friend the way you should treat your wife-FACT!!!
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 True. I dont think any wife will like her husband caring a girl friend more than her.
But Suhana doesn't have any right to complain as she doesn't treat Ishaan as her
husband. She doesn't care about his feelings.Well now she has started to have some feelings towards him.  Just think what will be Ishaan's reaction when he realises that Suhana loves him
😆 😆
😆
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ishaan would probably faint,  being BHOLU just when it comes to Suhana, he is very smart with Sonali!!!
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

Ishaan would probably faint,  being BHOLU just when it comes to Suhana, he is very smart with Sonali!!!

Very funny signature sheema di...Suffering with SGP blues due to slow pace...😆😆
I like it
Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
supriya18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i guess he understood the PLAN of badima and dadaji (which was hinted to him a subtle ways)