Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

How long does Sangani have a chance of surviving? (Page 2)

Poll Question: How long do you think it will be before Sangani is pulled off the air?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [10.00%]
2 [6.67%]
2 [6.67%]
1 [3.33%]
11 [36.67%]
11 [36.67%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by anoosree

Originally posted by prime_time

Lack of continuity between scenes , not using  supporting  actor to fullest and all the attention on onlyy G  IS the minus points of the show. way the trp are going  it may shut its shop in two months time.only my pov  and sangini cannot be shifted to any other timeslot because  there no vacant slot left in zee. tthey have serials from 6 to 11. after 11 zee dont  usually telecast their shows.

no offence to anyone, but this was the greatest flaw in this show. U cant run a show by glorifying a single character and in the process ruining every other character in the show incld. the male lead.  It is too unrealistic. Just a couple of epis b4 we saw Rudr telling Gauri that he can never love her and now he was all happy & smiling while getting married to gauri. So where did all the love that he had for pihu disappear... there is no hint of the transition in rudr behaviour...nothing makes sense now, neither the characters nor the plot.

I agree.. the biggest flaw is that these so called professional writers even failed to justify their basic concept of the show 'falling in love AGAIN'.. this overnite transition of Rudr from belagaam to suljha hua insaan, is beyond belief! Confused they named their lead protagonist after hindu god & goddess and forcing us to believe that this Rudra Rawat and Gauri Sharma are also made for each other.. instead of chanting R & G are meant to be.. it would have been much better if Ketki said to R..  tum ne Gauri ko badnaam kiya, ab usse shaadi karo aur bhugtou!! Ouch

technically speaking the show could easily be end by Thursday..LOL R & G are married now, Pihu already made Abhay believed ke wo sudher gayi.. RR ka bhaanda wed tak phoote ga, and on thurs epi, all matter would be sorted out happily!!Big smile

LOL I felt the same way! I also wondered, so what's left of this storyline now? Once these two have consummated this marriage it's going to be saas bahu drama and then guess what "show's over" - there is not much going on with these characters. They don't have ANY life outside of the time spent together.  Little substance and lots of flash a storyline does not make.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Annu..

ekumeed Senior Member
ekumeed
ekumeed

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Hmm, this is a tough question. Unlike others, I am not sure that SSBS necessarily will have a wrap-up in five months or less if it keeps to the way it has been continuing. And the reason for this is because bad writing and handling does not mean that all the audience is enough fed up with the show to want it to end (as I am not sure the Forum is representative necessarily of the judgment of the majority of the public as they might not watch the show with as much avid interest or as much attention to detail as we do). But the fact that they are watching the show at all might mean that the show continues because what it offers is at least enough "hatke" ("different") with the bonus of a popular star cast to make them simply sit back and watch.

And I am not sure how allotment to shows of time slots work to be able to say anything about it.

Sincerely,
Ek Umeed

P.S. I think someone in India might be able to better answer as to what the audience response to SSBS has been/is and provide perhaps more accurate and better feedback about its chances of survival.
Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekumeed

Hmm, this is a tough question. Unlike others, I am not sure that SSBS necessarily will have a wrap-up in five months or less if it keeps to the way it has been continuing. And the reason for this is because bad writing and handling does not mean that all the audience is enough fed up with the show to want it to end (as I am not sure the Forum is representative necessarily of the judgment of the majority of the public as they might not watch the show with as much avid interest or as much attention to detail as we do). But the fact that they are watching the show at all might mean that the show continues because what it offers is at least enough "hatke" ("different") with the bonus of a popular star cast to make them simply sit back and watch.

And I am not sure how allotment to shows of time slots work to be able to say anything about it.

Sincerely,
Ek Umeed

P.S. I think someone in India might be able to better answer as to what the audience response to SSBS has been/is and provide perhaps more accurate and better feedback about its chances of survival.
Ekumeed, one has to simply look at the shows on Zeetv, the ratings and the storyline to know which show will or will not survive.  There is little need to rely on those who are from India as authority figures in answering this question or the chances for this shows survival. The problem is not enough people are watching this show and Indian audiences want shows that capture their interest even if they have gissa pitta storylines and Sangani is not doing it for them so something is most definitely amiss.  If the writers do not come up with someone soon, I give this show three months.  That's when Zeetv will either change the time slot or tell them to wrap up the show. If the saas-bahu storyline does not bore us to tears, it will be shown the door.

ekumeed

ekumeed Senior Member
ekumeed
ekumeed

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Laila2009, you may be right. The truth is that I have not been able to truly get the pulse of Indian audiences because I have liked many shows which have ended I have thought prematurely. But there are shows which have lasted very long which I have personally wanted to see end because I perceived the storyline direction and tracks as not going anywhere interesting or logical. As far as this show goes, I don't know why but I like this show but dislike the tracks sometimes and also its general handling. So, I don't know.

Sincerely,
Ek Umeed
KS_Minion Viewbie
KS_Minion
KS_Minion

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
I really have my doubts that this show will last any longer than maybe a month or two. There are many problems with this show.

Firstly, there are way too many lapses in the story. For example, since when did Rudra become happy with the marriage to Gauri? The writers are failing to explain the story properly.

Secondly, there are too many times when a character's role is quite unexplainable. Look at Nani. At some points she hates Gauri and at some points she treats Gauri so well.

Thirdly, there is no explanation behind what the evil plan is. Usually, in any show, the antagonists plan to try and stop a marriage, but here RR is getting Rudra and Gauri married. Why?

Fourth, this show is filled with antagonists. I understand that a show can't run without its share of antagonists, but this is just too many. I mean, exactly what is going to happen to change all of these antagonists. Is Pihu, overnight, going to become less selfish? Is Jairaj, all of a sudden, going to stop thinking about business and start thinking like a father?

Fifth, no mother would ever want bad for her child. That's a problem in this show. Here RR is using Rudra for her own selfish means. She's willing to ruin his life to get her way. I really can't accept that. I get that RR doesn't want Gauri as her DIL, but that doesn't mean that she ruin Rudra's life because of that.

There are many other problems, but these are the only ones I can think of right now.

Based on my analysis, I think that this show may not run more than maybe 2 months.

Laila2009

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
One of the worst show of IT.It needs to end asap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anoosree-prime-

pinkcarnation Senior Member
pinkcarnation
pinkcarnation

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
i don't care how long the show survives, as long as mik comes back with a new show quickly, i won't mind if sangini ends. 

Rach-dc

Rach-dc IF-Rockerz
Rach-dc
Rach-dc

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
I hope it runs for an year or so. I know there are issues with the show, hope CV's fix the issues with repetitive dialogues, jumping of tracks and quick character transitions. Compared to many nonsense shows out there, this show definitly deserves to stay on.

Edited by Rach1 - 20 December 2010 at 3:42pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index