India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

OMG Hilarious Expressions by Ganguly's

-Anu13- IF-Dazzler
-Anu13-
-Anu13-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Hello Guys. I just watched the complete Episode all i felt was too Thanda and Hilarious Expressions by each and every Family Member except Anurag, Nupur and Robby . 

Shekhar - Whats wrong with him ? Anurag superbly reacted and gave Robby a Slap but No expressions from Shekhar side is he thinking about his so called prestige even now Ermm

Neelu - Frankly speaking i never expected her to react so she did not react and gave her Thandi expressions so no wonder for me at all

Ritesh and Ananya - I must Say Ritesh was super shocked to know that Cutie is Robby's Kid unlike Ananya who did not react upto my expection. She only reacts too oddly when the matter is related to Taani thats all i understood that very well after watching the episode. Ritesh expressions are too funny when Kakimaa said she is leaving the baby here itself and leave . He was so shocked might be thinking " OMG what will happen to my Son if he stays here. Then he will become heir of this Family na ?" ROFL

Anurag - Harshad Rocked as Usual the way he slapped Robby expressing his angry and sadness was just awesome Clap. He was shocked that Mri died and Robby cheated her that too his Own and Lovable Brother cheated his Best Friend mrina.. Even Anurag's dedication and Honest towards Mauli was Adorable . Hats Off Anurag Star

Nupurrrrrrrr - Can anyone Tell me why the hell is she over reacting ? when all the Family Members are Dumb and blindfold why the hell she was shouting at Robby and also making it a Big issue more . When Anurag is willing to say to Mauli why she has to interfere and ask to keep this as secret Ouch Even her evil and winning smile Shocked

Now i am damn sure that it may be Nupur's Plan or she wants to take complete advantage of this stiuation and utilize it for her Faida Kamini Khahinki Angry

But Did i say I am loving the Baby so much . The way Neelu was carrying him and he was silently playing with his hands and when Shekhar shouted baby was scared and even started crying may be for real. Bacha kitna cutely ro raha hain yaar Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07-Hina--Arushi--Ramya-

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:11am | IP Logged
yeah well said taanu only my harshu and rajat rocked . may be the ganguly's thought that anurag has taken responsibility so he will react ,we just see what happens ROFL but always my harshu rocks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anu13-chahat4u

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Taanu-

Hello Guys. I just watched the complete Episode all i felt was too Thanda and Hilarious Expressions by each and every Family Member except Anurag, Nupur and Robby . 

Shekhar - Whats wrong with him ? Anurag superbly reacted and gave Robby a Slap but No expressions from Shekhar side is he thinking about his so called prestige even now Ermm.

well prestige issue is fine....something to be worried about...but the funny part was that..i didnt feel like he was angry either....crossed hands..like he was being stubborn over something...patha nahin kya dikhana chaahtha thaConfusedConfused...

Neelu - Frankly speaking i never expected her to react so she did not react and gave her Thandi expressions so no wonder for me at all
well...neelu looked worried for me....the cold expression was..yeah...sort of expected...

Ritesh and Ananya - I must Say Ritesh was super shocked to know that Cutie is Robby's Kid unlike Ananya who did not react upto my expection. She only reacts too oddly when the matter is related to Taani thats all i understood that very well after watching the episode. Ritesh expressions are too funny when Kakimaa said she is leaving the baby here itself and leave . He was so shocked might be thinking " OMG what will happen to my Son if he stays here. Then he will become heir of this Family na ?" ROFL
may be he might be thinking that he could adopt the child if this kid is going to be the chiraagLOLLOL...Thumbs Up....yes...his expession was shocked...arre yeh kaun si ladki hein?ShockedShockedmeri list mein mrinalini naam ki koi thi yaan nahinShocked...or is the kid robbi's itself...robbi mujse bhi aage hein?...he is going international..?.ConfusedShockedShocked...i havent got anything to say about ananya...u r right...she is only active in  anti-taani matters...Angry..Ouch

Anurag - Harshad Rocked as Usual the way he slapped Robby expressing his angry and sadness was just awesome Clap. He was shocked that Mri died and Robby cheated her that too his Own and Lovable Brother cheated his Best Friend mrina.. Even Anurag's dedication and Honest towards Mauli was Adorable . Hats Off Anurag Star
i so agree with u...Embarrassedharshad was as always amazing..ClapClap..i just loved the way he slapped him..then was shouting at robbi..telling mrinali was his friend and how could he do this to his friend...and then suddenly...about robbi's marriage in 2 days... i liked that whole conversation...or should i say confrontation...with robbi....Star...but that stupid shekhar is trying to stop him from doing the right thingAngryAngryAngry...kuch tho apne bette(anu) se seekh....Ouch

Nupurrrrrrrr - Can anyone Tell me why the hell is she over reacting ? when all the Family Members are Dumb and blindfold why the hell she was shouting at Robby and also making it a Big issue more . When Anurag is willing to say to Mauli why she has to interfere and ask to keep this as secret Ouch Even her evil and winning smile Shocked
i dont understand what is her in this matter..Censored...ghar ke maamla hein...get out from the house..AngryAngryAngry

Now i am damn sure that it may be Nupur's Plan or she wants to take complete advantage of this stiuation and utilize it for her Faida Kamini Khahinki Angry

But Did i say I am loving the Baby so much . The way Neelu was carrying him and he was silently playing with his hands and when Shekhar shouted baby was scared and even started crying may be for real. Bacha kitna cutely ro raha hain yaar Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingohh...i didnt notice that..  shekhar ya nupur ko dekh kar darr gayi hogiAngry...bichaari..Cry

Edited by deeps07 - 19 December 2010 at 2:15am

-Anu13--Hina-

luvsushankita Groupbie
luvsushankita
luvsushankita

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Can't say about Neelu but ha I think yeh shayad Nupur, her father nd Mr. ganguli ki mili bakat hai.. Par jis tarah se ye dikhaya gaya lagta nhi hai but still don't know kya hoga age...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anu13-

-Ramya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ramya-
-Ramya-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
yeaaaaahh!. Than a family persons response in the situation v r seeing 3rd persons screaming and shouting with freedom.. !!!

when a problem occurs in a home family members will try to solve or an Athith ???

-Anu13-chahat4u

-Hina- IF-Rockerz
-Hina-
-Hina-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Very well said! Clap The Ganguly's got an "zor ka Jhatka" LOL and they didn't react !? Confused  Funny, but weird ! Wouldn't Shekar get shock when he will get to knw that he have an "GRANDSON" ? Or they really got an BIG shock that they couldn't  react, I mean Itna Bara Jhatka  laga ke react hi nhai kar pa rahe the ....LOL The Ganguly's are Ganguly's ! Pata nahi kya Kichdi paak rahi hai inke dimaag mein !? LOLShocked

Well, ye bhi to hosakta hai ke who baby, Shekar ka "Grandson" nahi, leking uska SON ho... LOLLOL Hmm u never know, Ye mystery to solve karni hi hogi ! Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anu13-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index