India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

do not cross limit (Page 4)

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Those of you who are asking the CVs to stay in their limits do you realize that you are insulting them? This is a show that has managed to convey passion between the leads without showing any untoward scenes. The CVs should be commended for that Clap Clap Clap.....tell me one another show that managed this? They have done a stellar job Star Star Star  and instead of appreciating that you are issuing them these warnings Confused Confused ConfusedD'oh............ I just do not understand you people Confused

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

coasta_70untamedtigressdrdee142suk19Silentsoulmysterygurl1427RajeevGurtiFanAmoureuxArwen.Cute_AshInfinitedreams

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
you plz tell ur children dont watch it but we arent kids here and we definately want some fun awrite wid maan and geet on tv screen who wudnt want some hot passionate moments,plz keep ur vies to urself and let others enjoy ok palWink
proud to be maaneet crazyWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Veritaserum-drdee142AbsoluvAmoureuxsuk19bobby13rocks

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liv2laugh

Those of you who are asking the CVs to stay in their limits do you realize that you are insulting them? This is a show that has managed to convey passion between the leads without showing any untoward scenes. The CVs should be commended for that Clap Clap Clap.....tell me one another show that managed this? They have done a stellar job Star Star Star  and instead of appreciating that you are issuing them these warnings Confused Confused ConfusedD'oh............ I just do not understand you people Confused

good work CVs plz plz plz plz plz 99% ov the viewers ov GHSP want all that hot passionate maaneet romance they and their hot romance is the reason y we watch the show so plz plz plz we want some more ov itLOLWinkBig smile

Edited by untamedtigress - 19 December 2010 at 2:42pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

coasta_70drdee142-Veritaserum-komlikaAbsoluvAmoureuxjaspreetm2815bobby13rocks

coasta_70 Senior Member
coasta_70
coasta_70

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
It is totally the parents'/guardians' responsibility to ensure that children do not watch inappropriate stuff.   And we love our Maaneet and everything that the Creatives are showing!

Edited by coasta_70 - 20 December 2010 at 12:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureuxpickachu

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged
tm where they have crossed the limits pls tell me.like others have said it's the parents responsibility to see what the chidren are watching.till now what they have shown us is classy without being tacky and cheap.that's why geet hsp rocks and different from other shows.

Edited by rajeev the best - 20 December 2010 at 1:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coasta_70RiMa_972Amoureux

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Parisa-

Originally posted by mechantefille

Originally posted by -Parisa-

When did the crossed limits??Ermm
and Good children Sleeps till 9:00 clock....Big smile..and rest Besharmz like me..are awake till late night for obvious reasons ROFL aur hum se Parda karne ki koi zarrorat nahii Wink
Super besharmz like me stay up till 2 to watch the episode in peace.WinkLOL

Exactly!!!LOL...

Exactly these shows are not made for kids, let them watch cartoons and other kid shows, how come kids are awake and watching serials till 09:30 at night. 

The monitoring of what programs are kid appropriate or not is the responsibility of the parents & no one else, also deciding what is appropriate for kids should also be decided by parents as for the word appropriate may have different connotations for each individual

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux

MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
The truth is that GEET will not cross it's limits simply because it is a Indian drama. Some people consider it dumb o stupid or even bad that we don't show intimate naked scenes but THATS SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF !

Indian dramas can get away with the anticipation of a kiss better than an actual kiss on something like glee or 90210 or whatevs
Trust me m canadian and what yur SAYIN bait GEET crossin limits soon buddi yu need to watch English shows that have nudity.
The Indian drama industry has great CV's + directors + producers who can get away with a kiss without even having a kiss which is something they do with he dircroon andpositon of the camera !
We shud b proud and happy that our shows don't show such gund XD on the other hand he only problem I have with intiimqcy is that GC seems uncomfortable W*H and I can say that because he is engaged. I don't want him 2 leVe the DRAMA so I don't promote the bold scenes but if they are already thee than why protest against them! OKAI I'm goin now cause I'm getti angry + it's buildin up now ...

^ yeah excuse the crappy grammer my phone keeps editing stuff !

Edited by x-hc-x - 20 December 2010 at 1:43am
kaajjal922 Senior Member
kaajjal922
kaajjal922

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
i think u all are too much crazy about this show
i m young girl bt i feel our little sis and bros are in same house 
 itni bi besharmi achi nhn
 apni internal feeling bi kuch hoti hai
 okkkkkkkkkkkkk

Go to top