Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

do not cross limit (Page 3)

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

I have a solution for you

Pick your remote up..Press the button to change the channel..Simplee change it..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

baisakh45drdee142-Veritaserum-mysterygurl1427Amoureux_Invincible_Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liv2laugh

Please do not take offense but I have to state this.

If you want your children to watch TV may I suggest some cartoons or disney channel. Embarrassed

Children should not be watching this show or any others currently airing on TV for that matter LOL

They should not even be watching bollywood movies if you feel this way considering they show far more explicit stuff in songs and of course in the movies LOL

The best is to have them read some comics or watch the cartoon channel Big smile

Now coming to the series what have they shown that is not appropriate for children Confused Confused Confused......one scene of the leads getting close to each other and people start crawling out of the woodwork crying STOP ROFL.......where were these people when Dev took advantage of Geet and her family tried to kill her child and then her Angry........... they did not protest against that  Angry but yeah now they will protest against romance ROFL

Violence on TV especially against women is all fine and dandy Angry......but show romance and out come the swords Ouch ROFL ROFL.......hypocrisy at its best I tell you Angry

and yes if you do not want to watch the show in their presence may I suggest watching the reruns or watching it on youtube when your children are not around. Big smile

Thanks

Totally agree with you Jhana, when there so much wrong messages giving to kids thru TV, people hardly come up with such posts, but romance is the only thing, which they can easily pin point....

It's better dont allow them to watch TV....

Please don't take offence.....

Muniza

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142Silentsoulmysterygurl1427Amoureuxliv2laugh_Invincible_

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Sorry dear disagree....if children can see.....torture on pregnant women in pratgiya...female infanticide in NAIDL....which all are on prime time...there is no harm in seeing maneet scene....they will never cross that limit because of 9.30 time slot.....
But if still its not right....Than CHANGE THE CHANNEL....USE REMOTE......BEST SOLUTION

drdee142mysterygurl1427Amoureuxliv2laugh_Invincible_Infinitedreams

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
no offence

but i dont understand d need of such a post................
moreover nothing cheap is being shown infact here fans r not even getting a proper kiss scene unlike all other shows who r way ahead.................
if any1 has issues den its better na dat dey dont watch it wen childern r around coz family is d priority and not a show........................
any1 can watch its repeat telecast or on youtube wen d kids r sleeping............
dats a simple and convinient solution i guess................so chill and enjoySmile

drdee142Silentsoulmysterygurl1427Amoureuxliv2laughInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

I have a solution for you

Pick your remote up..Press the button to change the channel..Simplee change it..

or turn off the TV...

Muniza

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Amoureuxliv2laugh_Invincible_

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with all of you....Dear kajjal922....PLEASE DO NOT WATCH THIS SHOW WITH UR CHILDREN....AND DO NOT RUIN IT FOR ALL US MAANEETIANS ....

If u don't want ur kids to c then switch the channel BUT it makes no difference as the kids learn it anyways from outside sources....especially if they r school-going.....If they r under 5 years of age then please  make them sleep early....AS EARLY TO BED, EARL:Y TO RISE....is the saying....and just show them cartoons...

If u personally too do not want to watch it then swtich channels.....DO NOT CREATE SUCH TOPICS....

Edited by Absoluv - 19 December 2010 at 2:00pm

mysterygurl1427liv2laugh_Invincible_Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
You allow your children to watch this show???

First off, if you think this bad...then other "family" shows on other channels are far more worse then this!
GHSP is not crossing any limits...and even if they did....it would not be any thing that has never been shown on tv...

btw...Maaneet rock....and we are beshraam...there i will admit it too...so do not ruin for us

Amoureuxliv2laugh_Invincible_Infinitedreams

saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
AT SOME POINT I AGREE WITH U EVEN I DON'T WANT ANYKIND OF LIP LOCK CHEP KISSING SCENE LIKE RBO OR MORE THAN THAT BUT IF UNDER LIMITS THAN ITS OK! BCZ MAAN N GEET SHARE A BEAUTIFUL PURE RELATIONSHIP!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Invincible_Infinitedreams

Go to top