India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

do not cross limit (Page 2)

ranjnanarang Goldie
ranjnanarang
ranjnanarang

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Exactly these shows are not fir the kids cartoon channels are so better switch to them.

BY the way why do we start making noises when something like this is shown on the TV but never say a word when the whole morality and integrity is ripped apart in the name of creating social awareness and reality. 
This is not to hurt anyone but just the thought which nag ma all the time I read something like this. 
My apologies if I have hurt anyone unintentionally though.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142AbsoluvAmoureuxArwen.

nucleusoflove Senior Member
nucleusoflove
nucleusoflove

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:28am | IP Logged
please don't screw this for the rest of us by posting such a topic!!

first of all, CHILDREN are NOT supposed to watch such kind of serials ..

so please please please don't encourage this post..

all the serials are showing such stuff and Geet has been a decent show so far.

they are nt going to suddenly show po*n, so why such drama?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

baisakh45drdee142jaspreetm2815Absoluvsuk19bobby13rocks

riyakapoor5678 Newbie
riyakapoor5678
riyakapoor5678

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Parisa-

When did the crossed limits??Ermm
and Good children Sleeps till 9:00 clock....Big smile..and rest Besharmz like me..are awake till late night for obvious reasons ROFL aur hum se Parda karne ki koi zarrorat nahii Wink
Super besharmz like me stay up till 2 to watch the episode in peace.WinkLOL

i did not sleep yesterday i was only watching geet i saw all the reapeat telecast me to super super besharmzLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

baisakh45drdee142Amoureuxsuk19

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mechantefille

Originally posted by -Parisa-

When did the crossed limits??Ermm
and Good children Sleeps till 9:00 clock....Big smile..and rest Besharmz like me..are awake till late night for obvious reasons ROFL aur hum se Parda karne ki koi zarrorat nahii Wink
Super besharmz like me stay up till 2 to watch the episode in peace.WinkLOL
And super super and even more super besharams like me watch it baar baar even more late into the night!!Embarrassed
By the way....i dont qualify as 'children'!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

baisakh45Absoluv

anky_1205 Goldie
anky_1205
anky_1205

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
This show is not for chikldren anyways. Even before the romance....beginning was also not for children with all the village voilence and language.
So please let us enjoy watch our fav. couple on TV

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

baisakh45AbsoluvAmoureuxArwen.suk19pickachu

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Please do not take offense but I have to state this.

If you want your children to watch TV may I suggest some cartoons or disney channel. Embarrassed

Children should not be watching this show or any others currently airing on TV for that matter LOL

They should not even be watching bollywood movies if you feel this way considering they show far more explicit stuff in songs and of course in the movies LOL

The best is to have them read some comics or watch the cartoon channel Big smile

Now coming to the series what have they shown that is not appropriate for children Confused Confused Confused......one scene of the leads getting close to each other and people start crawling out of the woodwork crying STOP ROFL.......where were these people when Dev took advantage of Geet and her family tried to kill her child and then her Angry........... they did not protest against that  Angry but yeah now they will protest against romance ROFL

Violence on TV especially against women is all fine and dandy Ouch Angry Angry Angry......but show romance and out come the swords Ouch ROFL ROFL.......hypocrisy at its best I tell you Angry

and yes if you do not want to watch the show in their presence may I suggest watching the reruns or watching it on youtube when your children are not around. Big smile

Thanks

Edited by liv2laugh - 19 December 2010 at 1:43pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

baisakh45sldeepsdrdee142hindu4lyfArwen.AbsoluvAmoureuxrickks_Invincible_suk19pickachuInfinitedreams

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Who do these topics come up just before a supposedly intimate scene Confused?

if u wanna criticize something criticize the violence that children are exposed to daily via television ... that is worst bcos it makes them desensitized ...and if ppl are worried about family viewing .... than there is something called parental control .. use it!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

baisakh45sldeepsdrdee142hindu4lyfAbsoluvAmoureuxliv2laugh_Invincible_suk19-Mrs.MSK-pickachu

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Nahi yaar..saare limits tod do pleaseTongue

C'mon guys, there will be no breaking of limits/boundaries, the CV's know very well that this show is watched by families. If they do show a kiss then it will just be a camera trick which I'm happy with. You guys don't object to that now do you?

Edited by hindu4lyf - 19 December 2010 at 1:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142AbsoluvAmoureuxArwen.liv2laugh

Go to top