Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

~ MAAN yamla pagla deewana...GEET ki Jawani...~ (Page 5)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
@ Vinu - Empty your PM box.....It's urgent.....

If the PM's are intolerable than empty the PM box, why you wanna keep them, or you are too sick of the PM's that you dont wanna empty the box at all?

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ-honeydew-

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

Originally posted by deniac

1 ) White sari aur??.. .black suit for maan
Maneet romance.... white always leads to some romance between them....n saree...well that drives maan crazy...so passion.... passionate romance....

2) Kiss of love or Dance of passion.. ?? 
Dance of passion wont be possible..considering her pregnancy... so i wud go with dance ending with a kiss of love.... ;)

3) WHite, Red, Black >> according to yu the SEason of love..??......ofcourse red for normal couples....but Black and white for maneet... check my siggy... all black n white maneet monets hv been captured.... hehehehhe

4) Maan or Geet the better lover..?? Geet...she's a good tease....

5) Mr. Dusht dhanav or Mr. dreamy.. ??
Ofcourse Dusht Danav

6) Ms. hoshiarpur Express or Mrs. Maneet Singh Khurana ..??
Mrs Geet Maan Khurana

7)  MAHI tunes or MAHI song.. ??
none.... they kill the romance... romantic song...may be laboon ko laboon pe sajaoon....  

8) Geet in Sari or  Geet in Churidar.. 
Geet in saree...ofcourse.... saree makes her look sexy

9) Maan in Formal suit or Maan in Casual wear ..
I like both..but then shirtless is fine too.... formals ...but not teh ghajini style...the kurbaan hua style...

10) Maneet's shaadi >>> in 1 whole week episodes or 1 hour special episode 
I whole week of shaadi functions... i mean mehendi, sangeet, haldi and then marraige n then a 1 hr episode for their SR..... lol..... LOLLOLLOL

@ underlined ..: Maan has to turn into Vampire or an ET for that ... Or he will have to go visit the Taj Mahal ...!!!

Niha.... 1 hr of SR can hv a very nice foreplay..... darling do u think SR will be just that?????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
In khurana bhaiyo ka koi bharosa nahi .... LOLLOLLOL

Diidnt you knw men on Indian TV are an epitome of Super Potency !! other wise how do you explain Geet's instant pregnancy ..

I'll shut up now .. the convo is taking another turn ....

But i get what yo sayiing ... but for mee thoda teasiing, ek aur last minute fight, making up for it, etc etc, him manaoing her, her manaoing hiim ... and finally ... the moment of getting together would be fantastic ...!! after all Maan ne khud bola hai ke Geet ke saath zindagi badii diilchaspp hoone waali haii .. uska ek traileer ho jaye to maza aa jayega !!!

Maneet romance.... white always leads to some romance between them....n saree...well that drives maan crazy...so passion.... passionate romance....

Dance of passion wont be possible..considering her pregnancy... so i wud go with dance ending with a kiss of love.... ;)

3) WHite, Red, Black >> according to yu the SEason of love..??......ofcourse red for normal couples....but Black and white for maneet... check my siggy... all black n white maneet monets hv been captured.... hehehehhe

Ofcourse Dusht Danav

Mrs Geet Maan Khurana

none.... they kill the romance... romantic song...may be laboon ko laboon pe sajaoon....  

I like both..but then shirtless is fine too.... formals ...but not teh ghajini style...the kurbaan hua style...

I whole week of shaadi functions... i mean mehendi, sangeet, haldi and then marraige n then a 1 hr episode for their SR..... lol..... LOLLOLLOL

@ underlined ..: Maan has to turn into Vampire or an ET for that ... Or he will have to go visit the Taj Mahal ...!!!

Niha.... 1 hr of SR can hv a very nice foreplay..... darling do u think SR will be just that?????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Hear ! Hear !! ClapClapClap

Originally posted by muniza75

If the PM's are intolerable than empty the PM box, why you wanna keep them, or you are too sick of the PM's that you dont wanna empty the box at all?

Muniza

LavZInfinitedreams

fahsaad IF-Dazzler
fahsaad
fahsaad

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
1 ) White sari aur??.. .. Complete the sentence in one word..  geet
2) Kiss of love or Dance of passion.. ??  dance of passion
3) WHite, Red, Black >> according to yu the SEason of love..?? red
4) Maan or Geet the better lover..?? well both because they both fell in love twice  cant judge this
5) Mr. Dusht dhanav or Mr. dreamy.. ?? mr dusht dhanav
6) Ms. hoshiarpur Express or Mrs. Maneet Singh Khurana ..??  mrs maaeet singh khurana
7)  MAHI tunes or MAHI song.. ??  mahi tunes
8) Geet in Sari or  Geet in Churidar.. geet in sari
9) Maan in Formal suit or Maan in Casual wear .. maan in casual wear
10) Maneet's shaadi >>> in 1 whole week episodes or 1 hour special episode          .....1 whole wk episodes but really grand

LavZInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:04pm | IP Logged

In khurana bhaiyo ka koi bharosa nahi .... LOLLOLLOL

Diidnt you knw men on Indian TV are an epitome of Super Potency !! other wise how do you explain Geet's instant pregnancy ..

I'll shut up now .. the convo is taking another turn ....

But i get what yo sayiing ... but for mee thoda teasiing, ek aur last minute fight, making up for it, etc etc, him manaoing her, her manaoing hiim ... and finally ... the moment of getting together would be fantastic ...!! after all Maan ne khud bola hai ke Geet ke saath zindagi badii diilchaspp hoone waali haii .. uska ek traileer ho jaye to maza aa jayega !!!

Ofcourse Dusht Danav

Mrs Geet Maan Khurana

Wah wah wah, bas aisa Nihu hi soch sakti hai, wah kya baat haiClap...Tujhe pata hai na i am fan of you, and Muni love to keep smarty pants in her contact list for the whole lifeWink...Autograph plzEmbarrassed

Seriously mazza aajaye agar SR 1 hour ki hojaye, Maan ki zuban mein dilchusp siEmbarrassed

Muniza

-honeydew-vivacious_gurl

shaz01 Senior Member
shaz01
shaz01

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LVraaz

1 ) White sari aur??.. .. Complete the sentence in one word.. Baarishhhh Embarrassed

2) Kiss of love or Dance of passion.. ?? Dance of passion in the rain that ends in a kiss of loveWinkLOL....greedy me...Embarrassed

3) WHite, Red, Black >> according to yu the SEason of love..?? Red and black...perfect!!

4) Maan or Geet the better lover..?? Both both both!!!

5) Mr. Dusht dhanav or Mr. dreamy.. ?? Mr Dreamy Dusht Danav LOL

6) Ms. hoshiarpur Express or Mrs. Maneet Singh Khurana ..?? Hmmm thats a tough one...Mrs Maan Singh Khurana

7)  MAHI tunes or MAHI song.. ?? Mahi SONG...like an actual Mahi song not a movie song that has Mahiness

8) Geet in Sari or  Geet in Churidar.. Sari Sari Sari

9) Maan in Formal suit or Maan in Casual wear .. If Geet in Sari then Maan in formals...otherwise...casual LOL

10) Maneet's shaadi >>> in 1 whole week episodes or 1 hour special episode  1 whole WEEK...with full rasams and masti and Maaneet naughtiness....haldi...sangeet...dulha dulhan chup chup ke milna...jhooto ke piche ladna...ALL OF IT!!
finishing with a ONE HR special...!! LOLLOL (Im so spoilt...sab chahiye matlab sab chahiye LOL)

Niks
Embarrassed

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Hear ! Hear !! ClapClapClap

Originally posted by muniza75

If the PM's are intolerable then empty the PM box, why you wanna keep them, or you are too sick of the PM's that you dont wanna empty the box at all?

Muniza

wohi tho..Ermm...Jeejuuu....kuch karo naa...Ouch

shaz01-honeydew-

Go to top