~ MAAN yamla pagla deewana...GEET ki Jawani...~ - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
I was gonna answer the RFR but then I saw all the fabs answers that you guys had given

Hi

I just wanted to answer some more of your questions πŸ˜ƒ

WHICH one ?? Yu about to find out in coming epi.. πŸ˜‰with Twisterzzz coming along the wayy as well.. 

DO NOT RUIN THE WEDDING OR THE HAPPY TIMES AFTER THE WEDDING YOU UNDERSTAND 😑 😑 😑 ELSE YOU WILL BE SINGING THIS SONG
mera chain vain sab ujda
zaalim nazar hatale

cos our nazar will be on you 24/7  via phone, IF, email, facebook and any other avenues we can think of. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ARJUN SHOULD NOT DISRUPT THE WEDDING OR BANKRUPT THEM IMMEDIATELY AFTER. INFACT THE WHOLE BANKRUPTCY TRACK STINKS. TRUST ME NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THE MSK ON THE STREETS. πŸ˜†

HE CAN DEFINITELY TRY TO BANKRUPT THEM BUT MAAN MUST WIN BECAUSE HE HAS GEET BY HIS SIDE AND ALL HIS LOYAL EMPLOYEES and DAADIMAA KA AASHIRWAAD ALSO πŸ˜†. THIS TRACK HAS LOT OF POTENTIAL BECAUSE YOU CAN BUILD SECONDARY CHARACTERS LIKE ARJUN, THE MUCH BELOVED ADI SIR AND PINKY, ROMEO, MANISHAA AND PANDEYJI. WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE A LOVE TRACK WITH ADI AND PINKY.

THAT ACTRESS PLAYING ANVESHA CANNOT ACT 🀒.....I ALMOST HURT MYSELF YESTERDAY BECAUSE I FELL OFF THE COUCH LAUGHING WHEN SHE WAS SCREAMING ARJUN'S NAME IN THE ELEVATOR and I am not kidding 😳

I PERSONALLY WANT ARJUN TO MEET GEET SOMEWHERE ELSE AND START ADMIRING HER BEFORE HE REALIZES SHE IS MSK'S FIANCEE.
HE MUST SHOW HER ATTITUDE AND SHE IS REALLY NICE TO HIM. HE SHOULD COME TO KNOW HER STORY AND ADMIRE HER. HE SHOULD BE IMPRESSED BY HER GOODNESS AND HER INNOCENCE.  I KNOW HE IS THE WEDDING PLANNER BUT HE NEVER SEES THE BRIDE IN THE WEDDING - COME ON YOU CAN CREATE THAT SUSPENSE πŸ˜‰

IMAGINE THIS TRACK WHERE GEET COUNSELS HIM WITHOUT REALLY KNOWING THAT HE HAS SET OUT TO DESTROY HER LOVE AND INFACT WINDS UP SHOWING HIM THE RIGHT PATH. GEET TALKS ABOUT HER HUSBAND SO FONDLY THAT ARJUN ENDS UP ADMIRING THE GUY. SHE MUST IN FACT BECOME ARJUN'S WEAKNESS - BECAUSE SHE BECOMES THE FRIEND HE CAN TALK TO -WHEN HE REALIZES MSK IS HER HUSBAND HE UNDERSTANDS THAT SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT SOMEWHERE.

ARJUN MUST REALIZE THAT HE IS ALL ALONE AND HAS LOST EVERYTHING INCLUDING HIS LOVE (ANIE 🀒) BECAUSE HE CHOSE TO BELIEVE THE WRONG PERSON. GEET SHOULD POINT THIS OUT TO HIM AND TELL NT THAT SHE IS FORTUNATE TO HAVE A BROTHER WHO STANDS UP FOR HER BECAUSE GEET'S OWN BROTHER TRIED TO KILL HER AT NT's BEHEST. ARJUN IS STUNNED THAT GEET CAN THINK LIKE THIS INSPITE OF EVERYTHING NT DID TO HER AND THEN SHOULD THEN TURN AGAINST HIS SISTER. 😈 

Then NT can go bring back Sameera for more drama. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

what goes around comes around hai na!!..
For Dev and NT totally 😈

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago
@ Vinu - Empty your PM box.....It's urgent.....

If the PM's are intolerable than empty the PM box, why you wanna keep them, or you are too sick of the PM's that you dont wanna empty the box at all?

Muniza
Originally posted by -honeydew-

Niha.... 1 hr of SR can hv a very nice foreplay..... darling do u think SR will be just that?????
In khurana bhaiyo ka koi bharosa nahi .... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Diidnt you knw men on Indian TV are an epitome of Super Potency !! other wise how do you explain Geet's instant pregnancy ..

I'll shut up now .. the convo is taking another turn ....

But i get what yo sayiing ... but for mee thoda teasiing, ek aur last minute fight, making up for it, etc etc, him manaoing her, her manaoing hiim ... and finally ... the moment of getting together would be fantastic ...!! after all Maan ne khud bola hai ke Geet ke saath zindagi badii diilchaspp hoone waali haii .. uska ek traileer ho jaye to maza aa jayega !!!

Originally posted by deniac

Niha.... 1 hr of SR can hv a very nice foreplay..... darling do u think SR will be just that?????
Hear ! Hear !! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by muniza75

@ Vinu - Empty your PM box.....It's urgent.....

If the PM's are intolerable than empty the PM box, why you wanna keep them, or you are too sick of the PM's that you dont wanna empty the box at all?

Muniza
1 ) White sari aur??.. .. Complete the sentence in one word..  geet
2) Kiss of love or Dance of passion.. ??  dance of passion
3) WHite, Red, Black >> according to yu the SEason of love..?? red
4) Maan or Geet the better lover..?? well both because they both fell in love twice  cant judge this
5) Mr. Dusht dhanav or Mr. dreamy.. ?? mr dusht dhanav
6) Ms. hoshiarpur Express or Mrs. Maneet Singh Khurana ..??  mrs maaeet singh khurana
7)  MAHI tunes or MAHI song.. ??  mahi tunes
8) Geet in Sari or  Geet in Churidar.. geet in sari
9) Maan in Formal suit or Maan in Casual wear .. maan in casual wear
10) Maneet's shaadi >>> in 1 whole week episodes or 1 hour special episode          .....1 whole wk episodes but really grand

In khurana bhaiyo ka koi bharosa nahi .... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Diidnt you knw men on Indian TV are an epitome of Super Potency !! other wise how do you explain Geet's instant pregnancy ..

I'll shut up now .. the convo is taking another turn ....

But i get what yo sayiing ... but for mee thoda teasiing, ek aur last minute fight, making up for it, etc etc, him manaoing her, her manaoing hiim ... and finally ... the moment of getting together would be fantastic ...!! after all Maan ne khud bola hai ke Geet ke saath zindagi badii diilchaspp hoone waali haii .. uska ek traileer ho jaye to maza aa jayega !!!

Wah wah wah, bas aisa Nihu hi soch sakti hai, wah kya baat haiπŸ‘...Tujhe pata hai na i am fan of you, and Muni love to keep smarty pants in her contact list for the whole lifeπŸ˜‰...Autograph plz😳

Seriously mazza aajaye agar SR 1 hour ki hojaye, Maan ki zuban mein dilchusp si😳

Muniza
Originally posted by LVraaz

1 ) White sari aur??.. .. Complete the sentence in one word.. Baarishhhh 😳

2) Kiss of love or Dance of passion.. ?? Dance of passion in the rain that ends in a kiss of loveπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†....greedy me...😳

3) WHite, Red, Black >> according to yu the SEason of love..?? Red and black...perfect!!

4) Maan or Geet the better lover..?? Both both both!!!

5) Mr. Dusht dhanav or Mr. dreamy.. ?? Mr Dreamy Dusht Danav πŸ˜†

6) Ms. hoshiarpur Express or Mrs. Maneet Singh Khurana ..?? Hmmm thats a tough one...Mrs Maan Singh Khurana

7)  MAHI tunes or MAHI song.. ?? Mahi SONG...like an actual Mahi song not a movie song that has Mahiness

8) Geet in Sari or  Geet in Churidar.. Sari Sari Sari

9) Maan in Formal suit or Maan in Casual wear .. If Geet in Sari then Maan in formals...otherwise...casual πŸ˜†

10) Maneet's shaadi >>> in 1 whole week episodes or 1 hour special episode  1 whole WEEK...with full rasams and masti and Maaneet naughtiness....haldi...sangeet...dulha dulhan chup chup ke milna...jhooto ke piche ladna...ALL OF IT!!
finishing with a ONE HR special...!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (Im so spoilt...sab chahiye matlab sab chahiye πŸ˜†)

Niks
😳

Hear ! Hear !! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

wohi tho..πŸ€”...Jeejuuu....kuch karo naa...