Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

wish to have a vampire boyfriend

zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
GIRLS DO U HAVE A WISH TO BE VAMPIRE GIRL???? 😍😍

I MEAN AFTER SEEING LOTS OF VAMPIRE GIRI......WITH HOTT STUNNIING VAMPIRES BOYZ WITH THEIR SPECIAL ABILITIES WITH THEIR BLUE GOLDEN EYES HOTT PERSONALITY. AND THE MOST MARVELLOUS THING THEIR STRONG,PASSiONATE TRUE LOVE FOREVER.........

AND WELL IGNORING THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT THEY AR BLOODSUCKERS.LEECHES,🀣  ............

DO U WISH TO HAVE A VAMPIRE BOYFREND?? A SEXY VAMPIRE TO MAKE A DAMAKEDAR ENTRY IN UR LIFE OR AR U GIRLS HAPPY WITH HUMAN MENπŸ˜‰
 ALLTHOU THE FACT IZ VAMPIRE DONT EXIST AND THIS REALLY BREAKS MY HEART πŸ’”CHALO INSANOEN SE HI KAAM CHALATE HAI 😈

THIS POST IZ JST FOR FUN DO COMMENT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaina_abhay thumbnail
guys i have a problem ....no image iz getting paste in my post can any1 tell whats the problem
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i am craving for my own vampire too...with the mixute of edward-damon-abhay.....

vampires are so passionate in love for their soulmates
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lol wat a topic it is too good!!!πŸ˜†
u know the other day was asking my mum "Mom bring me a VAMPIRE na"
.Mehak. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWWW ... I REALLY wantt a vampire boyfirend soo mucho... Like mages said I want him to be a mixture of abhay, edward cullen... When I watched twilight I just got mad over vampire and then PKYEK made me want a vampire boyfriend even more.... :) :(
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh, no no! Since am no Bella/Elena/Pia - no vampires for me. πŸ˜† Though, I am always up for a semi-human werewolf. πŸ€ͺ

On a serious note, TV and movie vampires and not to forget WEREWOLVES are deadly and gorgeous and hot but craving for any of them in real is stupid! πŸ˜† I mean, they don't exist and besides, aajkal insaan bhi milne mushkil hain, let alone vampires and needless to say WEREWOLVES! 🀣
zaina_abhay thumbnail
if i get a vampire like abhay.............i am ready to be a vampire too
prcns thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zainaloveabhiya

guys i have a problem ....no image iz getting paste in my post can any1 tell whats the problem

try inserting an image using d insert image function...........
prcns thumbnail
lol.........i'll kaam chalao w/ an insaan, coz thr r no vampys in reality.
sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
even i want a vampy bf.....n he protects me 4m all da evil powers....n do wat i want...waoooo.....imagining..iz sooo gud...den real would be...