Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Vivian Dsena loses out on his leave...!!!*Article*

VampireLeader24 Goldie
VampireLeader24
VampireLeader24

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Vivian Dsena loses out on his leave..

Sunday, December 19, 2010 | 12:03:36 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 2 Comments Vivian Dsena loses out on his leave..

Vivian Dsena is a disappointed man as his leave got canceled due to telcast problems..

TellyBuzz had already reported about the hectic shooting schedule on the sets of Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani. The shoot is going cut to cut and the actors and the unit members don't have time to take a breather, so much so that Vivian Dsena's plan to go and meet his family got cancelled.

We hear that Vivian has requested for a two day leave to go to his hometown and it had been sanctioned as well. However, due to telecast problem, his leave got nullified at the last minute.

Confirming this, Vivian told TellyBuzz, "Yes, I was to go to my hometown to meet my mother. Actually, I wanted to gift my mother a cell phone and wanted to give her this surprise. I have been planning for this day, but unfortunately, could not make it due to telecast problems. I just hope and pray that I am given an off at least during the New Year to spend some time with my family".

We too hope Vivian is able to spend the New Year with his family in style!!

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair

Original Link: http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/8384-vivian-dsena-loses-out-on-his-leave.htm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index