Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Who should do the Kanydaan? (Page 3)

Poll Question: Who should do the kanyadaan?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [8.77%]
46 [80.70%]
6 [10.53%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by LavZ

It is considrd mor auspiciouz fr da kanyadhan to b done by a couple......as Geets family is away frm her....v da IDIOT phamily wdnt mind sendin our one n only Star couple to Mumbai.....Vinu aur uski Nihu fr doin da hounrzTongue.....wat say Phamily.....Wink

Awww that would be great, but Nihu wont be in India for 10 days, so Pinky father would be good choice....

Muniza

Yes...Pinkys father wd b da best choice....coz he accpetd her as his daughter even aftr noein she was pregnt.....he sided her lyk a family wd side der daughter.....Big smile

waise Muni...Nihu wil b bck by da tym its shaadi...if da shaadi is to happen wid all rituals lyk mehendi,sangeeth,haldi n a bit of twists n turns den shaadi will tak place widin 10 days or so.....Nihu wd b bck by den......Wink

RishbalaAsyaMG IF-Dazzler
RishbalaAsyaMG
RishbalaAsyaMG

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=nandinivarma1]none of the above...i have always wanted pinky's father to do the kanyadhaan...when she was alone in delhi he was so understanding and loving...even after knowing the preggy news he did not react badly (father of any unmarried girl would do that fearing his own dau would not get a good alliance)...so right from beginning i had wanted him to do it, but was really sad when he was not even invited for the sadai party...remember he asks pinky and adi how the function went and if everything is alright etc....[/QUOTE
I SECOND U!!!! They shud shw more Pinky Uncle and Geet scenes or Geet cribbing about MK to Pinky and Uncle! eTC
md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
to me they should bring pinky's dad
ramita_nayal Goldie
ramita_nayal
ramita_nayal

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Ya for me too it should be pinky's dad definitely
LD-Radha IF-Stunnerz
LD-Radha
LD-Radha

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Nissar, Pinky's Dad or Adi would be awesome.Smile
craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:56am | IP Logged
pinky's dad or adi sir!!

they are the two people who are apt for kanyadaan!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index