Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Who should do the Kanydaan?

Poll Question: Who should do the kanyadaan?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [8.77%]
46 [80.70%]
6 [10.53%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

febinyusuff IF-Dazzler
febinyusuff
febinyusuff

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
All Beautiful Maneetians,

Now marriage is round the corner, lets finalize who should do the kanydaan.. My votes goes with NISSAR.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  That way we will be able to see him onscreen..

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
none of the above...i have always wanted pinky's father to do the kanyadhaan...when she was alone in delhi he was so understanding and loving...even after knowing the preggy news he did not react badly (father of any unmarried girl would do that fearing his own dau would not get a good alliance)...so right from beginning i had wanted him to do it, but was really sad when he was not even invited for the sadai party...remember he asks pinky and adi how the function went and if everything is alright etc....

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kaavyashreebabygurl10hindu4lyfmechantefillesaaniakheuphoricmaneet_forever9ramaheshsaanjh11rani-luckibobby13rocksmanesha76

febinyusuff IF-Dazzler
febinyusuff
febinyusuff

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandinivarma1

none of the above...i have always wanted pinky's father to do the kanyadhaan...when she was alone in delhi he was so understanding and loving...even after knowing the preggy news he did not react badly (father of any unmarried girl would do that fearing his own dau would not get a good alliance)...so right from beginning i had wanted him to do it, but was really sad when he was not even invited for the sadai party...remember he asks pinky and adi how the function went and if everything is alright etc....

Nandu,

dear I totally  forgot about him Cry.. Yeah he is the right one... but I would still vote for Nissar to get him see onscreen WinkWinkWink
Cry
bithee Senior Member
bithee
bithee

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
who is this nissar
mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
yeah Pinky's dad is the only one I thot of........or then in a non-traditional way....Dadi cuz she too took care of Geet n gave her a home!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by febinyusuff

Nandu,

dear I totally  forgot about him Cry.. Yeah he is the right one... but I would still vote for Nissar to get him see onscreen WinkWinkWink
Cry

yes nissar can do the kanyadhan too...after all he is the father and creator of geet isnt he???lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

febinyusuffsaanjh11

nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by febinyusuff

Nandu,

Cry

yes nissar can do the kanyadhan...after all he is the creator (read father for creator) of geet, isnt he????lol!!!!
ramahesh IF-Rockerz
ramahesh
ramahesh

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged
i too think pinky' s father is best!!!! 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index