India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly-guest or not???

itsnotme Senior Member
itsnotme
itsnotme

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Okay we all have been scratching our heads over Dolly's re-entry...i mean none of us are sure whether she is a guest or she is indeed contesting...but tomorrow's nomination will reveal it all imo...as we know Big Boss asked everyone not to nominate Dolly on her re-entry in the first week...then next week she was made the captain thus safe...third week unfairly nominated Sam-Seemaji...and fourth week which is tomorrow...if Big boss only nominates Khali and Veena going by the vishesh adhikaar that Seemaji used then it will indeed be confirmed that Dolly is a guest only...but wonder why she's still there i mean ever since her re-entry i doubt if she's adding anything to the trp's of the show...infact her re-entry is very thanda thanda cool coolWinkLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diaries

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
She is a contestant I think that's why BB saving her from nomination every week............. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diariesitsnotme

itsnotme Senior Member
itsnotme
itsnotme

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samFan

She is a contestant I think that's why BB saving her from nomination every week............. 

contestant hai toh why will he save bcoz now toh she isn't like her previous self...so he won't mind getting rid of her...haa but guest hai isliye doing everything to save her from every week's nominationsWink
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itsnotme

Okay we all have been scratching our heads over Dolly's re-entry...i mean none of us are sure whether she is a guest or she is indeed contesting...but tomorrow's nomination will reveal it all imo...as we know Big Boss asked everyone not to nominate Dolly on her re-entry in the first week...then next week she was made the captain thus safe...third week unfairly nominated Sam-Seemaji...and fourth week which is tomorrow...if Big boss only nominates Khali and Veena going by the vishesh adhikaar that Seemaji used then it will indeed be confirmed that Dolly is a guest only...but wonder why she's still there i mean ever since her re-entry i doubt if she's adding anything to the trp's of the show...infact her re-entry is very thanda thanda cool coolLOL
i think she is guest........bcoz ne kitne bahane banaye hain dolly ko bachane k liye.....big boss is cunning

itsnotme

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:07am | IP Logged
i dont think dt she is as guest . if she were guest ,she would not been nominated so far .....

itsnotme

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Even I'm in doubt. i think tomo, there won't be a nomination. khali and veena'll be nominated and khali out?Approve

itsnotme

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top