Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

FF- DEEWANGEE: Ch18 'Its 8 pm on pg 55 (Page 36)

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joliefille

Ok Ramona dear i have to thank you again for sch mind blowing update,
as after such sad epi i read it again n now i m feeling betterEmbarrassed  your welcome darling...

now about update,
wow yaar Avi ko kya hua hai, zyada kuch nahi.. bas thoda pagla gaya .. ROFL omgShockedShockedShocked

poor Arpi ye love haiShockedShocked bechari  I know.. Ouch

aage kyaOuch ek shot kha ke bhi Avi caught her again , Oh yeh toh kuch nahi.. Arpi ke liye toh jaan bhi haazir..
n your sl avi is quiet interesting haan, but yaar yahan to hero hi villain ki kami puri kar raha hai, dont worry.. sab theek ho jayega..

he almost killed Arpi by his action or i should say his expression of loveWink

waiting for next update dear TongueTongueTongue okay dear...

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

short and sweet update. enjoyed reading it... thank you Shumi di..  pl don't  kill arpi...Ouch dont worry.. She wont die...

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidda8

Ramona, thanks for the intriguing update. you welcome Siddu...
 Avi is being overly aggressive, she may be his girlfriend but he does not have the right to force her to sleep with him. absolutely right.. but you'll come to know more about him in the coming updates..
 I'm scared for Arpi is she going to start hating Avi for this? Wait & watch.. Wink
Don't tell me that she will seek RV's comfort and advice for this. nooo.. I dnt want RV to interfere in their lives again.. as it is in the show.. he has caused enough of problems.. Avi, learn that all girls are not easy to get and learn to treat them decently. heehee
 I'm disappointed that he did not stop when hearing her screams and cries. He was lost in his craze for her that he couldnt hear nor feel anything..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rubal223

papa nice update...

thank you baby...
PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhsara

Hey Ramona...read your ff now...liked it very much hun...thanks Nidha.. but yeh Avi ko kya ho gaya hain...he is slightly off his rocker now i guess... ROFL ROFL Poor Arpi...jaldi agli update karo sweets...okies..  love yaHug love ya too.. honey..
PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prash_t

Ramona DarlingHugHug Sweetheart... Hug Hug Hug

U dedicated to meEmbarrassed yes... Blushing

awww my sweetheartEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed love you...

Btw..Im loving his expression of love...WinkLOL   hehehe...

I hope he dsnt do anything bad than thisOuch No he wont..  Dont worry..

Btw.. I m in live with ur FF's AviBlushing Me too... Blushing

Loooved itEmbarrassed                    

aww.. thank you Sweetheart...

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
This chapter is dedicated to my baby Rubal..

Chapter 12
Confronted

She didnt pay heed to what he said & concentrated on escaping from him. Arpita lifted her feet & kept them against the kitchen table while still in his arms. She confidently looked at him through her shoulders & pushed against the table with such force that Avi lost his balance & fell off with her on top of him.
 Arpita quickly put her hands in his pocket, pulled the key out & rushed to the door. She  fastened the door & ran as fast as she could.

Avi stood up & banged pretty hard on the door.
"Arpitaaa.. open the door."

She knew he wouldnt stay in for long & could break the door easily, so she moved out as fast as she could.
Arpita was unaware of the direction in which she was going. The rocky terrain made it difficult for her to run, but she didnt stop. She kept running till her feet carried her.

Meanwhile, Avi manged to break through the door.
 "Arpita, u'll regret what you've done", he gritted his teeth.

Arpita stumbled over the thick roots of a tree. She caught her breath & leaned against the tree trying to figure out her way out of the forest. At a distance she noticed water gushing down. Arpita carefully walked towards the stream. Using, her cupped palms, she drank to her heart's content. The cool & refreshing water rejuvenated her nerves. While she looked at her own reflection, she felt disguted. She could see all that Avi did to her. She felt so helpless infront of him.
How could he ?? Somewhere deep down in her heart, she had a feeling that he loved her. But his today's deed proved that it wasnt LOVE but LUST. He didnt LOVE her, He loved her body. If he loved her, he would have respected her and her feelings. But he...

While she was in deep thoughts, Avi kept his hand on her shoulder. Arpita was startled.
"Why did U leave?" He asked her calmly.
 Arpi jerked off his hands- "After doing all that U still have the audacity to ask me why I left? Arent U satisfied? I always knew u never loved me. You loved my body."...

Avi felt his temper rising.

... "All ur talks of love were b*******. U bloody wanted to sleep with me."

Avi lost his cool, "Shut Up".

Arpita- "The Truth is always bitter, am I right?" She asked sarcastically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Precap-
Avi- "Let me remove the bullet."
Arpi- "No No.. Nothing doing.. You are not touching my arm."
Avi- "Dont be silly, If I dont, then you'll bleed to death."
Arpi- "How interesting!! I didnt know that... Btw, in one way its good. Atleast, I'll escape from you."

pls hit like
&
Comment

Edited by KriYa_life - 25 May 2011 at 1:19am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

aminakhancoolguy3jasveensokhijaanshenSuhana6joliefillestarasdfAziyarainurubalEAREYEdannoFallen StarUmIbrahimSidda8yoga23priya-Prashu-...Natasha...

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
me first , will unres soon ;- )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index