Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

FF- DEEWANGEE: Ch18 'Its 8 pm on pg 55 (Page 22)

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Hey Ramona Darling Hug Hug Hug

who is the guy Shocked Shocked

Damn it's Interesting and Awesome Ramona Star

when update is coming...Confused

make it long chapter this time Wink 

love ya Hug Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cuty16BenNevisPristineSoul

danno IF-Rockerz
danno
danno

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
proma toh ek dum jhaakkkaaass hai
shonaaaa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisPristineSoul

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged

this is the next chapter.. for my darling PRIYA

Chapter 7 - the next meeting.

He came closer and closer but Arpita kicked him hard on his groin. "Aaaahhh", he yelped in pain. She pushed him and ran towards the door. He quickly opened the door and ran towards the hall. Manjari, Shikha & RV  were busy with the other guests. Seeing them busy, Arpita decided that is was better to leave. They didn't notice Arpita going away.

On the other hand, Avdhesh was amused at Arpita's antics. He smiled to himself. "Feisty !! I like it." He watched her go away & said to himself, " We'll meet again MY Arpita, we'll meet very soon. Now that I've decided, You have to be mine."

It was a restless night for both of them. Avdhesh was baffled by her beauty. He just wanted her. He wanted to touch her, feel her presence, hug her & never leave her. He was just thinking about her as well as planning to meet her again.

There, Arpita was shaken to the core thinking about the events in the party. She  was tensed and just couldn't sleep. It was 5.00 a.m and Arpita had to leave for college by 8. So she decided not to sleep. She sat down to complete her assignments.

At College:

Manjari- "Why did you leave without informing us?"

Arpi- "I'm so sorry. Actually mom was worried."

Manjari- "Shikha is very angry.. and even RV."

Both walk towards their classroom. On the way they met Shikha & RV.

Shikha- (mocking) " Miss Arpita Sharma.. Would you mind telling us the reason as to why you left the party??"

She was really mad at her. Even RV was angry.

Arpi- (sadly) "I'm really sorry. Mom was tensed so I had to leave. You all were enjoying so I didn't want to disturb anyone."

Shikha- "Hmm, chalo tumhe maaf kiya. Now let's go we're already late for class."

After attending class, they decided to go to the nearby mall. Arpita was a bit reluctant but finally agreed. RV was not at all interested. Shikha literally pulled him along.

At Inorbit mall:

Shikha was fascinated by the multi coloured hand bags. She wanted to buy them even though she had a collection of 150 bags! RV knew that Arpita was tensed, he wanted to talk to her but Shikha took him along to the counter. Manjari & Arpita were busy checking dresses in another shop.

Manjari- " Here, take these dresses & try all of them. Be quick. Ok?"

Arpita nodded 'yes' and took all the dresses and went to the dressing room. Just as she was about to enter the room, someone pushed her inside totally out of the blue and locked the door. She banged herself against the wall. She turned around to see who it was but stood like a statue as she met his passionate gaze. He moved forward and she kept moving back. She stopped when there was no more place. He stood right in front of her.

Arpi- " Tum ? What are you doing here?"

It was Avdhesh [dekha.. no prize for guessing LOL]. He knew Arpita was here. He had kept his men to keep a watch over her. His men had informed him that Arpita was here in the mall.

Avi- "Oh come on Arpita, don't be so silly. Silly Of course I'm here for you."

He started playing with her hair. Day Dreaming

Arpi- "Why don't you leave me alone?"

Avi- "Why should I? I LOVE YOU", He said sensually. Blushing

Arpi- " Cut the crap, will you? How can you say that you love me? We've just met last night, I don't know you neither do you know me & you're saying that you love me."

Avi's temper started rising. He was fed up of her stupid talk. He just cupped her face in one hand & bought it close to his, as if to kiss her and said, "Don't you ever question me again. I hate people doing that. Get one thing very clear Arpita, I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU very much. You are MINE and will always be mine and don't make me repeat myself." He left her.

He calmed himself and told her to leave. Arpita who was on the verge of crying, controlled herself. She left the dresses there & ran out of the room.

Don't forget to hit the like button.Smile
also, don't forget to post your comments.

Edited by KriYa_life - 17 March 2011 at 5:29am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

priyanka_3010sakadafijasveensokhiNVBGKYtukun2009Julz06--Lalz--shahbarajaanshenjoliefille-sia-Cuty16BenNevisice _girltalkie14Fallen StarrainurubaldannoUmIbrahimSidda8yoga23priya-Prashu-...Natasha...

jaanshen Goldie
jaanshen
jaanshen

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
wow ramona
it's really nice

BenNevisPristineSoul

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Really nice...Can u please make them a li'll longer from the next time.Itz so good I'll be happier with a lo.....................ng chapter!!

BenNevisPristineSoul

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaanshen

wow ramona
it's really nice thanks ashu..

Edited by KriYa_life - 17 March 2011 at 5:23am

jaanshenBenNevis

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi73

Really nice... thank you Laxmi di..Can u please make them a li'll longer from the next time.Itz so good I'll be happier with a lo.....................ng chapter!!okay.. next time it will be lo..........ng chapter.. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NVBGKY

Thanks Ramona, great job Clap thanks a lot Nila di..
Whoooooo could it beeeeeeWink, keep guessing.. loooking forward to another steamy chapter.   
Love your self assured Avi, no doubts all actionEmbarrassed aww.. me too loving him..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index