Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

FF- DEEWANGEE: Ch18 'Its 8 pm on pg 55 (Page 18)

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaanshen

hi Ramona hi..
the intro is really interesting thanks
i would like to see avi in a different character yes
pls do continue i am waiting for it  sure... Big smile

super_boy Senior Member
super_boy
super_boy

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
waiting for d next part :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisPristineSoul

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by super_boy

waiting for d next part :)

will put it up by tomorrowSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shefads

Great to see you ..... Mind-blowing chap! Loved  this story.WinkBig smile...Please update soon... am dying to read the next part! okay.... will do ASAP..

thanks a lot Shenaz...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Glitter Graphics

Ramona 

loved it very much......awww poor Arpi don't know that she cannot run from Avi....LOL
he will find her for sure EmbarrassedWink now how is gonna save you ArpiEvil Smile

waiting for next......Winki know i am asking too much.....Embarrassedbut what to love your writting sweety..WinkEmbarrassed

love you alots a

thanks  alot honey....

@bold.... yes of course.... LOL

Love you too...

BenNevisyoga23priya

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
this Chapter is for my Jaaneman Sharan....

A small Valentine Gift... I hope you like it..

Chapter 6- The Dance & .....

this is how Arpi's dress looked.....

Avi- " Hmm.. Mujhse bachke kahan jaogi ?" Evil Smile

And with dat he pulled her towards the Dance floor  with an evil smile on his lips.. Evil Smile

He put both his arms around her waist, stood still & was just staring at her.Day Dreaming She hit him on his shoulder.

"I guess we are here to dance, aren't we??"

Avi-" Er.. Oh.. Yes Yes.."

He took her hand in his & with the other hand around her waist, moved to and fro. He pulled Arpi closer to him & focused completely on her. Arpi however was still avoiding his gaze.Embarrassed Few strands of hair were falling on her face.. He gently moved them aside whilst touching her cheek & neck. She felt ticklish and pushed his hands away. Avi smiled at her and whispered in her ears, "You are so Beautiful !!" Embarrassed

His warm breath tickled her. She blushed & looked up to him. Blushing There was something in his eyes.. She saw a special want for her in his eyes. She tried looking away but his eyes didn't allow her to do so.

He ran his fingers up & down her back whilst looking straight into her eyes. Arpi felt a goosebumps all over her body, She jerked his hands off.Angry

"Apne haath hatao.." she said angrily and moved out from there & hurried towards the terrace.. Avi as usual followed her with a smirk..Evil Smile

Shikha- "Tumhara dhyaan kahan hai??"

RV- " Err.. Sirf tum par .."

Shikha- " Achha.. Mujhe to aisa nahi lagta.."

Both of them laugh.LOL

Shikha- " Waise.. yeh batao ki.. Hum kaise lag rahe hai?"

RV- "Just like A Star!!"

Shikha- (blushing) "Thanks Honey"

RV- "Pata nahi Arpita kahan gayi? Abhi abhi to yehi thi.." Shocked

Shikha- "Why are you bothered ? I mean.. obviously she'll be with Avdhesh na.." Angry

RV- " I'm just asking.. Coz I haven't seen her."Angry

Shikha- "Relax Dude !! Woh dekho.. Manjari is also busy."

RV-" Busy ?? Shocked Look at her, star! She's so lost without Tanmay"

Shikha- " Hmm.. I hope he comes soon. By  the way when is he returning from UK ?"

RV- " May be in a week."

She was just gazing at the twinkling stars in the sky. Cold wind was gently touching her body. She could see the entire highway from the terrace. She could see the reflection of the full moon in the lake. She enjoyed being there. Everything was so calm & peaceful, until she felt his strong arms around her.

"Why did you leave me and come here?" he asked in a soft voice and started kissing her shoulders. She tried to free herself but in response he tightened his grip around her.

Arpi- (angry) "Let Me go."Angry

Avi- "Why ??" Wink

Arpi- "What do you mean WHY??"

Avi- " I mean that I like you. I can't let you go especially when we're so close to each other." Wink

Arpi- " Cut the Crap, You Jerk !!" Censored

Avi- "Oohh.. Honey.. too bad. But I cant." LOL

He was about to kiss her on her neck but she stamped his foot. AngryAs she was wearing shoes with pointed heels, it really hurt him. She made a dash for the door but he anticipated that. He quickly ran towards her, grabbed her by the waist & pinned her against the wall. She now got a little scared.

He smiled at her while playing with her hair. He came closer & closer & was about to kiss her lips but Arpita moved her face just in time. He kissed her ear & the pulse of her neck. She was feeling uncomfortable while he again kissed cheek.

Arpi- " Get away from me You Filthy Animal" Censored

Avi- "Honey.. You should be happy that Avdhesh Singh Thakur touched you. Duniya ki saari ladkiyaan mere liye kuch bhi karne ke liye tayyar hai. Main un sab ka dil tod kar tumpar fidaa hoon. I really feel sorry for those girls." Wink

Arpi- "You're not doing a favour on me!!"Angry

Avi- " Sshhh !! (he placed his fingers on her lips) Pyaar ka mausam hai.. Enjoy it".

Arpita now furious at him struggled to free herself again,  but her struggles provoked him further. He caught both her hands and locked them in such a way that she couldn't move them anymore and bent forward to kiss her. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

is it enough ??? or do you want more... Wink

Dont forget to hit like & commentwa pls...

Edited by KriYa_life - 03 February 2011 at 7:35am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

shahbaraNVBGKYcoolguy3sakadafiCuty16BenNevisSuhana6joliefille-sia-starasdftalkie14Fallen StardannoAziyarainurubalUmIbrahimSidda8-Prashu-yoga23priya...Natasha...

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged

i think not you definitely did it....Clap Clap

OMG! I LOVE UR AVI Embarrassed Embarrassed 

he is making go gaga over him....BlushingLOL

thank you very much Hug

when is next update.......Embarrassed

Edited by yoga23priya - 11 February 2011 at 11:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevistalkie14PristineSoul-Prashu-

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Great FF Kriya. Poor Arpi is trying to shrug Avi off but he wouldn't let go. It reminds me of a Nora Roberts novel, so great job again.

BenNevisPristineSoul

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index