Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shefads

Superb Ramona! Thanks for the long and beautiful chapter!⭐️⭐️⭐️.... ur welcome  i like the gorgeous Arpi and her passionate lover !......same here I like in a romance where the hero who is very much in love with the heroine  will do anything to get her! Ah... just like me.... even I lubb such type of stories provided he is not violent...But I like the Violent Avi... he should make her feel safe and secure. Good debut Ramona!...thanks a lot.. .eagerly waiting for your next update! 👏👏👏 

danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
we want next part jaldi se
PristineSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunaha6

arey ramona......e kha bhey.....awi kho bilkul rude bana diya........nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii e nahi ho saktha..........hahahhahaha.....LOLZZZZZZZZ🤣 arrey.. yeh to sirf shuruvat hai... aage aage dekho hota hai kya...

but still loved this new awi so much........chalo bhey ,abh jaldi sey update kar diyo............😆 itni bhi ka jaldi hai ??? 😆

Luv,
$un@h@ lubb you too..

PristineSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: danno

we want next part jaldi se

Next part... Oh.. I completely forgot about it... 😆

Dont worry.... jaldi se milega....

PristineSoul thumbnail

thank you honey..... for the lubbly surprise...

lubb ya...😊

PristineSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: aleena1

Hey ramona.....🤗

Awsome update⭐️  thank you dear...

woooohooooo Avita finally met...... yup...

cant wait ...... update soon hun👍🏼  okay

NVBGKY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love the story so far👏, can't wait to see how brash and aggressive this Avi is going to be, so unlike our shy Avi.
PristineSoul thumbnail

Chapter  5 - Before the Dance 

He was almost on the dance floor when suddenly the lights became dim. Taking this opportunity Arpi quickly moved away from his grasp while Avi was trying to decipher to happened. She quickly made her way towards the exit, not wanting to be caught again by him but suddenly someone caught her hand..

RV- "Arpi.. where are you goin?"

Arpi who was relieved on seeing him calmly replied..

"Err.. I was just searching for Manjari and Shikha.. Hey, why are you late ?" ( she changed the topic)

RV- " I was stuck in a traffic"

Arpi- "You Liar !! Search for another excuse."

RV- (scratching his head) " Jaane bhi do na.. Lets go"

Soon Manjari and Shikha also arrive.

Shikha- "Dude! What took you so long ?"

RV- "Hey Star! ( Shikha's pet name exclusively kept by RV) I was. . . ."

Manjari- (interrupting in between) " Stuck in Traffic, right?"

All of them laugh. Suddenly there's an announcement.

Host- " okay everyone.. Lets have some fun on the dance floor. Lets play a game. All you young men will come up one by one. We will blindfolded You & then you can select you partner. Point out to the most beautiful girl and she'll be yours. Ready??"

One by one, all the young men kept coming forward. All hoping to get the best one. Avi's eyes were searching Arpita. Just then Shikha's father Mr. Gupta came up to him.

Mr.G- "Avi beta.. kaise ho ?? Tumhare Papa nahi aaye ?"

Avi- " hum theek hai uncle. Dad is not in town."

Mr.G- " Oh! I see.. Anyway, enjoy the party. By the way why don't you join them ?"

Mr. Gupta insisted. Avi tried to refuse when suddenly his eyes caught her. He quickly agreed with a smirk playing on his lips. It was RV's turn. He walked towards the stage. But before leaving he looked at the trio and said-

" Be ready.. Im cuming."

On the stage he smiled at them. Before being blindfolded he carefully noticed Arpi's position. He pointed out towards them with his eyes closed. But when he opened his eyes he was shocked to see his partner. She walked up to him and asked-

" Shall we Dance ??"

He couldn't refuse and simply nodded yes.

Next it was Avi's chance. The Host blindfolded him. Avi stood quietly for a while, he slowly raised his fingers and pointed towards the corner of the hall. Arpi stood shell shocked.

'How on earth did he know where I am?' she thought to herself. She was even more surprised because she had moved to the corner of the hall, hoping that he would not see her... But Avi pointed out exactly in that direction. So lost she was in her thoughts that she failed to notice Avi coming towards her. He stood right in front of her and started staring at her. He was carefully watching each and every feature of hers. His touch was enough to snap her out of thoughts.

Dont forget to hit the Like button...
Also I need your Commentwas....
Edited by KriYa_life - 13 years ago
PristineSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: NVBGKY

Love the story so far👏, thank you... can't wait to see how brash and aggressive this Avi is going to be, so unlike our shy Avi.

PristineSoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidda8

Kriya thanks for the FF update. you are welcome.. You are wonderfully portraying Avi's character as you said before as a rich spoiled male. thanks  Regardless, all of his bravado and cockiness will vanish when he realizes that he loves Arpi. But I'm surprised that the girls hadn't noticed Avi's entering, they did notice him... I mentioned it in the first few lines... I would have imagined his entrance to be as striking and powerful as a blazing sun.I didnt want to focus more on them coz I wanted to show his madness for Arpi  Maybe I'm just crazy about Avi like any girl. He has that power on all girls whether he is a gunda or a wealth professional hehe....