Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Arwen....its us viewers who are making this into a big issue....cause in real life pregnant or not you just take the phera's...another thing...if you gone look at the hole issue...then only Virgins are allowed to take phera's...but most off the girls aren't anymore....so this hole issue is outdated....let maaneet take phera's...
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Anj .. how can i forget kumKm πŸ˜†

and in case of P2 she was married to her lover's brother i think πŸ˜†

@Cutie (i call u cutie so that i never get confused between  and Ash πŸ˜†) Katuri wasnt pregnant 😊 man i liked jatin-kasturi 😳 πŸ˜†
Arwen11 thumbnail
@Shali ... i talked about it in the evening bcos Maliha mentioned it πŸ˜• and i remembered reading about it in the den before πŸ˜• now that i m remembering all these instances from before ... u r right it shouldnt be an issue and i hope it doesnt become one 😊Edited by Arwen... - 13 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Ash - was Kasturi preggers or faking it?πŸ˜•  But, yeah Mehek was preggers when she married Varun but, it was Rishi's baby (and Varun & Rishi were not related).  Actually, She was pregnant with Varun'd baby when she married Rishi (it was court marriage then though).  They married at a temple to pre-empt Varun's mom's attempts to marry him of to someone else when it was Varun & Mehek.  Kashish and Sujal were witnesses.  

In kzk, I don't even wanna know...the marital history/geography of that serial is beyond 2 dimensional geometric diagrams🀣🀣 u need 3d art for it.
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Arwen Lol i knw u always call me cutie lol..and OH is it I thot she was oh ok I was on & off so dun rememba fullyπŸ€”
Oh ok I think Anj got it right

@Anj Yep I think she was faking it coz of badla wen she went into tht kaali maata mode to take badla of her pati's death who actually emerged as the villan l8r🀣
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ€— hi peeps ...whats going on?
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anj 🀣🀣🀣

in KZK i only know about P2 bcos i started watching it with that particular leap πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I m not gonna think about who was whose child and brought up by whom 🀣🀣🀣
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Jyo
I have other idea, let geet go to do sonography and find out baby's sex problem solve if dev ka 'Y' chromosome is there ( well I do not want his Y chromosome it's different issue)🀣
mchopra thumbnail
@anj and arwen: KZK prerna was with anurags child when she marred bajaj..ya i remeber..it was the first serial i wtched..imagine that..
@anj: oh me not thinking abt that now...waise SORRY..
waise all of u were waiting for me to go kya..i left and all of u came..hehe
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
if there will a problem in pheres then they shld show marriage in Gurudwara....easy solution