Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Mr.SeeEEEoo becomes TailorMaan #2 (Page 105)

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Maan has no sister, full stop......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

liv2laughsun29

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I PERSONALLY WANT ARJUN TO MEET GEET SOMEWHERE ELSE AND START ADMIRING HER BEFORE HE REALIZES SHE IS MSK'S FIANCEE. HE MUST SHOW HER ATTITUDE AND SHE IS REALLY NICE TO HIM. HE SHOULD COME TO KNOW HER STORY AND ADMIRE HER. HE SHOULD BE IMPRESSED BY HER GOODNESS AND HER INNOCENCE.  I KNOW HE IS THE WEDDING PLANNER BUT HE NEVER SEES THE BRIDE IN THE WEDDING - COME ON YOU CAN CREATE THAT SUSPENSE Wink

IMAGINE THIS TRACK WHERE GEET COUNSELS HIM WITHOUT REALLY KNOWING THAT HE HAS SET OUT TO DESTROY HER LOVE AND INFACT WINDS UP SHOWING HIM THE RIGHT PATH. GEET TALKS ABOUT HER HUSBAND SO FONDLY THAT ARJUN ENDS UP ADMIRING THE GUY. SHE MUST IN FACT BECOME ARJUN'S WEAKNESS - BECAUSE SHE BECOMES THE FRIEND HE CAN TALK TO -WHEN HE REALIZES MSK IS HER HUSBAND HE UNDERSTANDS THAT SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT SOMEWHERE.

ARJUN MUST REALIZE THAT HE IS ALL ALONE AND HAS LOST EVERYTHING INCLUDING HIS LOVE (ANIE Dead) BECAUSE HE CHOSE TO BELIEVE THE WRONG PERSON. GEET SHOULD POINT THIS OUT TO HIM AND TELL NT THAT SHE IS FORTUNATE TO HAVE A BROTHER WHO STANDS UP FOR HER BECAUSE GEET'S OWN BROTHER TRIED TO KILL HER AT NT's BEHEST. ARJUN IS STUNNED THAT GEET CAN THINK LIKE THIS INSPITE OF EVERYTHING NT DID TO HER AND THEN SHOULD THEN TURN AGAINST HIS SISTER. Evil Smile 

Then NT can go bring back Sameera for more drama. LOL LOL LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

starlite7taqdirveil_of_roses-pixie-panchjun5spshastrMishtyShonasuj01Taiyo

starlite7 Goldie
starlite7
starlite7

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Is Daadi really MSK's kamzori .... or Arjun thinks it is ....coz his dear sister NT has not told him abt Geet/Dev/NT ?

Seems like Arjun has drawn his own conclusions without knowing the facts....coz NT is not gonna tell him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5-pixie-liv2laughspshastrTaiyo

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged
hiya allHug....didnt see the epi yet....was it good? Ermm

taqdir-pixie-

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
*Pallo goes down on her knees*

Please Please Please can we have Arjun go all psychotic over Geet!!!! It'd be more fun than watching him slobber (even if it is fake) over another pretty KHURANA FURNITURE!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5-pixie-liv2laughsuj01Taiyo

starlite7 Goldie
starlite7
starlite7

Originally posted by liv2laugh

I PERSONALLY WANT ARJUN TO MEET GEET SOMEWHERE ELSE AND START ADMIRING HER BEFORE HE REALIZES SHE IS MSK'S FIANCEE. HE MUST SHOW HER ATTITUDE AND SHE IS REALLY NICE TO HIM. HE SHOULD COME TO KNOW HER STORY AND ADMIRE HER. HE SHOULD BE IMPRESSED BY HER GOODNESS AND HER INNOCENCE.  I KNOW HE IS THE WEDDING PLANNER BUT HE NEVER SEES THE BRIDE IN THE WEDDING - COME ON YOU CAN CREATE THAT SUSPENSE Wink

IMAGINE THIS TRACK WHERE GEET COUNSELS HIM WITHOUT REALLY KNOWING THAT HE HAS SET OUT TO DESTROY HER LOVE AND INFACT WINDS UP SHOWING HIM THE RIGHT PATH. GEET TALKS ABOUT HER HUSBAND SO FONDLY THAT ARJUN ENDS UP ADMIRING THE GUY. SHE MUST IN FACT BECOME ARJUN'S WEAKNESS - BECAUSE SHE BECOMES THE FRIEND HE CAN TALK TO -WHEN HE REALIZES MSK IS HER HUSBAND HE UNDERSTANDS THAT SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT SOMEWHERE.

ARJUN MUST REALIZE THAT HE IS ALL ALONE AND HAS LOST EVERYTHING INCLUDING HIS LOVE (ANIE Dead) BECAUSE HE CHOSE TO BELIEVE THE WRONG PERSON. GEET SHOULD POINT THIS OUT TO HIM AND TELL NT THAT SHE IS FORTUNATE TO HAVE A BROTHER WHO STANDS UP FOR HER BECAUSE GEET'S OWN BROTHER TRIED TO KILL HER AT NT's BEHEST. ARJUN IS STUNNED THAT GEET CAN THINK LIKE THIS INSPITE OF EVERYTHING NT DID TO HER AND THEN SHOULD THEN TURN AGAINST HIS SISTER. Evil Smile 

Then NT can go bring back Sameera for more drama. LOL LOL LOL
@Jhan - I LUB ur logical idea ...muuaaahhhhh !!!
Den monitor - sorry for quoting...just this once !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-liv2laughTaiyo

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

@all...Hi
Chalo one thing positive abt today's serial was that Geet will call Maan Maan and not Maan Sir....FINALLY!!!!Party

But what I also liked was Arjun's strategising.....He is hitting MSK where he is the most vulnerable....FAMILY!!! Clap....First Annie and now Daadi....This is what he meant when he said that I know MSK's weakness!!! I think he is going to penetrate the family circle and then hit MSK where it hurts the most.....whether he'll be successful or not is a question which will be answered later....and knowing the GCMs reactions....most probably not.....ROFLROFLROFLROFL

But I really liked this turn of events...if there is no twist in a serial then it becomes like food without salt...BLAND!!!

So I'm liking these Smile!!!!

Kuch bura hone ke baad jab kuch accha hota hai tho uska majaa hi kuch aur hota hai SmileSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-MishtyShonaliv2laughTaiyo

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Girls start your discussions in the new den ..goAngry

Today's episode can hv lot of debates..so go to the new den and discussTongue

-pixie-liv2laugh

Go to top