maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hiya allπŸ€—....didnt see the epi yet....was it good? πŸ€”
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
*Pallo goes down on her knees*

Please Please Please can we have Arjun go all psychotic over Geet!!!! It'd be more fun than watching him slobber (even if it is fake) over another pretty KHURANA FURNITURE!

starlite7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: liv2laugh

I PERSONALLY WANT ARJUN TO MEET GEET SOMEWHERE ELSE AND START ADMIRING HER BEFORE HE REALIZES SHE IS MSK'S FIANCEE. HE MUST SHOW HER ATTITUDE AND SHE IS REALLY NICE TO HIM. HE SHOULD COME TO KNOW HER STORY AND ADMIRE HER. HE SHOULD BE IMPRESSED BY HER GOODNESS AND HER INNOCENCE.  I KNOW HE IS THE WEDDING PLANNER BUT HE NEVER SEES THE BRIDE IN THE WEDDING - COME ON YOU CAN CREATE THAT SUSPENSE πŸ˜‰

IMAGINE THIS TRACK WHERE GEET COUNSELS HIM WITHOUT REALLY KNOWING THAT HE HAS SET OUT TO DESTROY HER LOVE AND INFACT WINDS UP SHOWING HIM THE RIGHT PATH. GEET TALKS ABOUT HER HUSBAND SO FONDLY THAT ARJUN ENDS UP ADMIRING THE GUY. SHE MUST IN FACT BECOME ARJUN'S WEAKNESS - BECAUSE SHE BECOMES THE FRIEND HE CAN TALK TO -WHEN HE REALIZES MSK IS HER HUSBAND HE UNDERSTANDS THAT SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT SOMEWHERE.

ARJUN MUST REALIZE THAT HE IS ALL ALONE AND HAS LOST EVERYTHING INCLUDING HIS LOVE (ANIE 🀒) BECAUSE HE CHOSE TO BELIEVE THE WRONG PERSON. GEET SHOULD POINT THIS OUT TO HIM AND TELL NT THAT SHE IS FORTUNATE TO HAVE A BROTHER WHO STANDS UP FOR HER BECAUSE GEET'S OWN BROTHER TRIED TO KILL HER AT NT's BEHEST. ARJUN IS STUNNED THAT GEET CAN THINK LIKE THIS INSPITE OF EVERYTHING NT DID TO HER AND THEN SHOULD THEN TURN AGAINST HIS SISTER. 😈 

Then NT can go bring back Sameera for more drama. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@Jhan - I LUB ur logical idea ...muuaaahhhhh !!!
Den monitor - sorry for quoting...just this once !
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@all...Hi
Chalo one thing positive abt today's serial was that Geet will call Maan Maan and not Maan Sir....FINALLY!!!!πŸ₯³

But what I also liked was Arjun's strategising.....He is hitting MSK where he is the most vulnerable....FAMILY!!! πŸ‘....First Annie and now Daadi....This is what he meant when he said that I know MSK's weakness!!! I think he is going to penetrate the family circle and then hit MSK where it hurts the most.....whether he'll be successful or not is a question which will be answered later....and knowing the GCMs reactions....most probably not.....🀣🀣🀣🀣

But I really liked this turn of events...if there is no twist in a serial then it becomes like food without salt...BLAND!!!

So I'm liking these 😊!!!!

Kuch bura hone ke baad jab kuch accha hota hai tho uska majaa hi kuch aur hota hai 😊😊
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Girls start your discussions in the new den ..go😑

Today's episode can hv lot of debates..so go to the new den and discussπŸ˜›
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bingo Vandu arjun thinks she is.. dont think daadi is MSK kamzori... NES maybe dunno.. In any case he is going to be with geet here
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
  i think arjun will target his family ..the part where MSK is vulnerable....dadi then aynee and then maybe geet............he will ente rhis family act as friend and then stab him unless geet unmasks him or he finds the real truth abt his sister..............
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: temorocks

Maan has no sister, full stop......

Zee gotta add sumthing to this....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Maan has no sister, no brother, no nothing except a pair of valuable assests and his shiny  OMG abs!!!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail

πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“
jyoti06 thumbnail
πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“

One conclusion...they r not dancingπŸ˜›..they r trying to fight out something...so the steps r not neatly choreographed but rather eroticπŸ˜‰...reminds me of my own valentines day that I had 5 yrs back☺️..I had made a post on that in Jassi forum..and it was something similar..if I can find the thread..will post the link here...

I can understand how it will happen tomorrow😍