Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den# Mr.SeeEEEoo becomes TailorMaan #2 - Page 53

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

the whole anticipation of kiss made that scene on saturday fireworks plus excellent performance and execution.........if we get such scenes it kindof makes up for what they cannot show on tv or this show.......and if if only geet had worn a sari when he was taking measurement............hhhmmmmmmmmmmm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Resmi ish 5:38 there and I dun think she's had any sleep😡
Anj Why u following Jyots?
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wats with Devil's obsession with my sleep patterns...i slept loads yesterday during the day....so, not last night... balance😆
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@All

Well..one clear thought from my end without any two ways...

I WILL LOVE

if MSK asks Geet to wear the saree and she feels uncomfy with the backless blouse.......MSK than cools her down with some nice song..where he is not fallen for her BODY ..but it is her inner beauty and goodness that seduces him......and in this only..he can cover her and make her comfy first..and then slowly..ahem ahem in the song sequence..trying to patoo here...Kiss or no...not much bothered......but seduction and PASSION is needed....

I WILL KILL...

If Annie says something to Geet because of which she is upset at MSK....i will hope that Geet gives back Annie properly...if she says something to her..😈...

Also NO FATHERLY KISS......Saturday without a Kiss seduction was there...and i want the same here...

I WILL KILL the CV's if they show again a fatherly KISS..😡
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
then finally i spoke :

dadu none of my friends replied me now u tell wat happened in GEET todaY!!

i could sense dad blushing,.... he told sama............ betu i was watching master chef today....

i was dadu dont liE... tell me.....

well he said nothing much happened today, as usual... the same....

WAT : i asked...

well i dont understand y power failure has become so commom on GEET sets, & then he told,, one masterji who was totall sadu came in & dad started expainig the masterjii... tellin which other serial he acted guving his history geography... all this jus to divert the topiC!!

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

While Geet going towards Maan with this hot saree, then she comes on the saree, lose balance and fell, in the right time Maan held her and his hands u know, is somewhere u people r dreaming on him touching 😉😆☺️, at least CVs can show this ☺️

Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@zee ..dream on dream on🤣🤣..ahem ahem..........
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Me gonna go watch SBS/SBB they seem interesting and zee#s ehem ehem talks are makin me more curious😆
RoshiniManeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

I will say lets not hv high hopes here🤣...who knows this time we mayb pleasantly surprised without any hopes😛😆

Yes let all hope not have any hopes but then again end up hoping....... Hi Jyo😃

Saturday was sweet and hot for everybody but horror for me....Guess what my entire family---mom, dad, bro and my doggy too sat down to have their very first experience of show Geet----that which their daughter is mad about......😭😭😭😭

They literally left me  Steamroller

ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
then dadu was maan was jus glancing throu magazines & geet standing looking at him....