Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
it was weird that the cam was focussing on the clasp of the blouse(if we can call it a blouse). 🤣
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Sunn : yeah exactly..i think dey dey hv got  d definition of sexy wrongly.....fr me MSK looked way better in kurbaan hua sequence wen he ws dressed in white Jac n dn in waist coat fr d dance seq......

some telly actress look lk wannabes.....sach mein...

winona thumbnail
@Res start a poll thread 🤣
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ souliee : nahii yaar, its one month back, but now oly am tellin!! no bheend bAJAAOOFYING!!!& one more thing we r organizing a CONference in ma col on jan 8!!!
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Adi:
🤣🤣.....i Can so imagine his condition...🤣🤣🤣...poor him.......i want to see his reaction as MSK in the show...i'm sure it would have not been different as GC☺️..seeing DD like that

Kiss se pyar karuuu
kese pyar karuuu
yhe bhi haiii..who bhi haiiii haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

🤣🤣🤣🤣
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: winona

it was weird that the cam was focussing on the clasp of the blouse(if we can call it a blouse). 🤣

🤣🤣🤣..it cannot be categorized in blouse section i think🤣...........yesterday in u me aur tv also the camera and the cameraman was zooming in and nout of her back🤣..........

btw DD looks more curvaceous and full in a sari.......i noticed😊😆
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@ditsy..he really loooked too handsome and sexy in that kurbaan hua sequence with full clothes..........he doe snot need to strip ..he has the charisma to look hot in full clothes in MSK avataar......

i saw the ITA ......fashion police should raid television .....and ban them from making public appearance
winona thumbnail
I hate these award functions. they are not even entertaining.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

DD looked sexyyyy with that backless blouse...My gosh she never looked so stunning before ..this even beats the kurbaan hua look...☺️

Poor MSK toh gaya🤣

but Geet is looking upset ...and then in the next scene her back is covered with her pallu and MSK is holding her hand but still she is upset🤔/...

I guess MSK might hv asked her to wear that sexy saree but she may not b comfortable with it..so MSK covered her back

I just hope CVs take some advantage of that sexy avataar of Geet😡😆

About the photoshoot..GC looked hot☺️..actually he doesn't need to strip😆...his face was looking stunning in the shoot😳...even if he had covered himself..even then he would hv looked hot😛

Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok t abs.. were poorly matched by tat loosefitting coat... prof photoshoot duh: i wanna sue t designer.. lik now!!😡

@win... hmmm.. good one..!! wait leeme giv it a try!