#Devil's Den# Mr.SeeEEEoo becomes TailorMaan #2 - Page 30

Posted: 13 years ago

@anj..if maaneet will not go beyond hand holding then MSK ke new fans will turn nissar into a eunuch🀣

i repeat this is not some mythological show and MSK is not God,anyone living in that delusion should quit the show pronto
@gouri...even i said about the PKYEK kiss but no one reacted πŸ˜† and that wasnt really a kiss even... what was with the witch hair flying all over? 🀣
Originally posted by Meetu_Anu

@Gouri

at the MAX they can show us a BACK kiss or a neck kiss ..with similar Killer looks of MSK and Geet as of Saturdays epi...........well this DUMB munda cannot go beyond that i tell ya

Gal if they show a back or a ncek kiss...that wud b far more sensuous than a camera angle lip kiss....
Maansa - quit stalking!

G - really i missed u telling about that non-kiss?  I was surfing u-tube n saw it...they r improving even the block!  But, still r not MaanHeet!🀣
@Gouri

U know..Jyotis Passion wala thread na...

there are such beautiful ideas there in that thread given by all...if only the CV's looked at those ideas...i'm sure it could be of a HUGH help for them......

the seans written there are not very stemy...yet they are passionate enough to create goosebumps for long☺️...

BTW how did u like Sat ka epi....did u watch it ????
my advice is Jaan...DONT MISS IT😍
Morning/Afternoon guys πŸ€—

Okay i have a couple of questions to ask. Wait actually 3 questions πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

1.) How many of ya'll have heard the theme song for GHSP?

2.) If yes above, give me ONE GOOD reason as to why it's not being played anymore 🀣

3.) You think Maan has written down the measurements he's taken for Geet on Sat? 🀣

@Maansaa : πŸ€— Will reply to your PM soon. I just haven't checked my inbox yet πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
@anu - i knew since wednesday that saturday something hot is planned.... so i had rejected all the plans my hubby had made..... me watched the epi at 9.30 pm... then on YT twice n then at 2.00 am.... lol.... in between me n Jyo kept talking on fone.... ok she was talking n i was coughing.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@vini....😑😭πŸ₯ΊπŸ€£πŸ€£
and i was like...oh man...getting ignored from ALL sides 🀣
whats up? πŸ€—
The block has improved Anj?? so then Pikunj also have hopeπŸ˜†
@Gouri

I agree....That would also look TOOOOOOOO HOTTTTTTTTT☺️.....with DD's hyperventilation and GC's bedroom eyes oozing out passion and want☺️😍

@Blue: JaanπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—