Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
@Anj and all:In Kumkum..Sumeet only fills Kumkum's maang when she was pregnent..they din't show the phera but a dramatic KBM style wedding😆..then proper wedding was done after Kumkum delivers her baby...

Dunno remember about Kasturi or KTH🤔
mchopra thumbnail
@ashu: anu got married 4 times..komolika prerna sam and aparna..thts all..and how mnay kids lets see
prem1 prem 2 sneha shravan i think thats all
worse was prerna she had 7 kids 3 of bajaj tushar cookie and one more then kasak sneha perm1 prem 2..
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi reet n arpita...

Ash: I think prerna  has married the same set of ppl multiple times...
MishtyShona thumbnail

Originally posted by: mchopra

@ashu: she married anu only once..beginning mein..sec time they didnt get married..but KZK had a beautul ending..i loved that..

Wat happened to KZK in the end????

Who is anu???? n who married him???
MishtyShona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

anyone watched the dailymotion offscreen shoot it was soo cutee GC took DD's dupatta🤣and then GC got scared of DD on 1st day...he made her cry as well🤣🤣

LINK PLS......
GC got scared of DD on 1st day...he made her cry as well 🤣
I can imaging GC getting scared of Sherni DD 😉
mchopra thumbnail
@Jo: KTH mein no childern and all..oh ya she was expecting once but that was she married sujal..not when they were marred..waise bhi whoever kashish married died..hehe
piyush sujal1 sujal 2 piyush 2..by god..
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shreya ... gosh u remember all the cross connections of KZ 🤣

@Jyo ... KZK .. P2 was pregnant when she married the character played by Naman Shaw ... I remember that bcos i kind of liked the sadu Nihaar i think ..😆 dont really remember the name 😆
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Shreya -  yeah KZK had statue ending unlike Saas which was never wrapped up....but, KZK was way way way more complex!  I mean the no. of prem & mukti's alone were  And every leap Prerna wud play musical partner.  So, i was forever confuzed.... is it Bajaj or Anu...who is her true mate?  It was one ghotala golmal of a serial

@Arpita - did they serve u food during ur imaginary flight🤣🤣  Jhooty....i mean cutey

@Pixie - yup Ekta Mai is a Pioneer.  What she did for the institution of marriage in India was/is remains progressive🤣
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Oopss I jus relaized we are discussuin other shows so Devilss lets CONTroll oursleves🤣move to CC for freedomm..
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
@Shreya but there were bachas in climax the whole story bcame in flashback mode suddenly🤣