#Devil's Den# Mr.SeeEEEoo becomes TailorMaan #2 - Page 16

Posted: 13 years ago
@KZK had records man how many times was prem kidnappedHow many times did prerna get married and remarried to RB and AB🤣🤣.
@arpita: so back from toronto..so how is it today..wase how bad of u anjana was awake till 9 and u didnt make her go to sleep..
@reet: hi,.
@C_Ash & Arwen - I can kinda with some help figure out the Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi ka family tree the top of which was the 200 year old immortal Baa and ever youthful Viren & Tulsi🤓  But, KZK is a total head scratcher complete with lice for me.  Kahan suru kahan khatam....khon pati khon baap🤣
@ashu: she married anu only once..beginning mein..sec time they didnt get married..but KZK had a beautul ending..i loved that..

so if the MMM are yelling now they are almost 10 years to late....so what effect has it now....what point is there left to make...

anyone watched the dailymotion offscreen shoot it was soo cutee GC took DD's dupatta🤣and then GC got scared of DD on 1st day...he made her cry as well🤣🤣
@anj: its KAUN..not khon..and U understood Kyunki..that was awful poor show ws put off air atleast KZK had a ending..
@ shreya
I was in flight yaar so how can I say anything to her. cell off, no net basically no connectivity. 
plus anj was dhookhi in my ghum that I was going back so poor gal cud not sleep
hi shreya, Ash, arwen, arpita , shali and Anjana ex Toronto🤗

Edited by minnie.reet - 13 years ago