#Devil's Den# Mr.SeeEEEoo becomes TailorMaan #2 - Page 14

Posted: 13 years ago
electrcal..wow same here and me too final year.,.so placements done..ya abhi honi hai..
@shonna baby : no idea...ask jyots shez here....
JO: help DOTW ke liye how is the topic marriage and understanding..and what did they show in BV..me not watch it..
@Adits:🤗..Yaar what was shown in U me aur TV...I missed it...and theres no video also uploaded na
@Shreya:DOTW Topic sounds cool👍🏼...In Balika vadhu the pandit said Sugna cannot take pheras because she is pregnent..and then in the show whole issue was raised and then pandit did some alternate ritual for it which I don't remember clearly🤔
@JO: hum subah se dhoond rahein hai..and u wnan know so soon..ntezaar karo..hehe
@JO: mmm really yaar this is toh discovery for me that u cant marry coz of this..news only..
AAHHHHA - Jo I was trying to remember which sarial they addressed this issue in🤓 Thenks for reminding me it was BV....i zone in an out of that serial and have ditched it entire since the leap🤪🤣🤣 But, yeah they had some syaapas with Sugna & Shyaam.  Also, how did they do Shaadi btwn Sumeet & Kumkum... situation here is parallel.  I mean yeah theoretical shud it be an issue here though Maan is not biodad he is biouncle and he cannot therefore marry baby🤣🤣🤣

And if Nt kills Dev or he commits suicide then both NT and Daadi can't attend de wedding, haan!

Edit
@Swati - i know u watched de epi...the update was short, haan!  Y don't u lengthen it😛

@Shreya - don't worry about fingers and hands....
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
Jyo how many times ekta heroines got married to some other guy even when they were pregnant with someone else's child? I remember P2 from KZK ... i think it was the same case with Karan-Nandini .... and in KTH Kashish's sister was pregnant with Rishi's child but maried Piyush's brother 😕 i think there are other instances so this issue shouldnt arise 😕
@Arwen I think kasturi was pregnant with Raunak's child too wen she got married to robbie...