Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Ashi Yuvi Mix: Tum Mile (Love Reprise) (Page 2)

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
non merci ... couches qu'elle mrite cette rponse ... juste sooo gnial .. iv meletd dans un blob mush norme

que pour yuvi vouloir et ne yuvi ... mannn souhaitent i qui devient ralit ... ainsi hes juste soo adorable pour tre vrai ..

lol my french is goooood..Big smileLOL

Edited by luv_wacko - 19 December 2010 at 10:25pm

AY_RHr4eVer Senior Member
AY_RHr4eVer
AY_RHr4eVer

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:31am | IP Logged

@ Shelly:

Thank you soo much shelly! And don't be my fan...be AY's fan...they are my only inspiration...and ofcourse you guys' comments makes me excited too...but sigh AY!BlushingDay DreamingDay Dreaming I miss them too...I hope we get YaRa back man! I would die again!BlushingDay DreamingDay Dreaming You know I have already thought of mixes with AY and Misha-Siddharath (if only raj plays sid) I am crazy, i know but I can't really help it! LOLBlushingEmbarrassed

Thanks again!Embarrassed Love you tooooooooo!Hug

u know i m thinking the same... ya i m not best to make mixes but really i want make a video of them if raj will play the opposite of misha....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggu

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

non merci ... couches qu'elle mrite cette rponse ... juste sooo gnial .. iv meletd dans un blob mush norme

que pour yuvi vouloir et ne yuvi ... mannn souhaitent i qui devient ralit ... ainsi hes juste soo adorable pour tre vrai ..

lol my french is goooood..Big smileLOL

Okie let me try and translate your french which is not even french in whole part since u used tons of english in it! Neways..

No thank you...sleeping that she .... (I dont get that word).... this response...just so nice! I've melted in the blob of mush (or something)

that for yuvi to want and ??? yuvi (is it ne...pas, ne...jamais...which form of negative??) man they wish who becomes (??WHAT?? whats ralit?)...so he is just so adorable for very true!

YOU FRENCH SUCKS! The grammer is terrible!! No subject-verb agreement only! SIGH! Debo...you have a very long way to go! LOL Can you please translate it into the english that you actually wanted to say...so that I understand! LOL

leeseunggilove

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:13am | IP Logged
it's not so easy to comment on ur VM, nitzie
sach mein....every time i start watching, i end up watching it again n again n get lost in it n forget that i have to comment...it's really being tough for me

hey.bhaggu

FollowYourHeart IF-Sizzlerz
FollowYourHeart
FollowYourHeart

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

it's not so easy to comment on ur VM, nitzie
sach mein....every time i start watching, i end up watching it again n again n get lost in it n forget that i have to comment...it's really being tough for me

first time in the history of bimboness i agree i do i do i dooooooooooooooo with u bimbo i so do agree bang on with u Sometimes its impossible to comment on her mixes IMPOSSIBLE and it becomes all the more impossibler coz i know she waits for our comments not cz she neeeds appreciation or blah or she doesnt needs to be told how good a mix maker she is that she knows is prety damned well and also does no effort to even hide it or be modest abt itROFL she can gloat abt her mix making skills all day longggggggggBlushing and frankly why shouldn't she? She knows she has magic in her hands when it comes to mix making so yeah she has all the damned frekaing rights to be proud of that powerBlushing

but the point is she needs our comments to discover the mix itself at times she just goes with the flow of the song and doesnt even realizes what she created until we feel it we live it so thats y she waits for us to make her discover her own mix But seriously at times her mixes i dunnoooooooooooo they end up making me so frekaing happy just so freaking happpppy that i dont even care to u know look for discoveries or meaning or words i just want to live that happy feelingggggggggggggg u know? Just seeing AY on the song and knowing its SHE who has made this is enough to make the frekaing song come to life ii dunnooooooooooooooooo just knowing its HER mix is enough to get that feeling and if its on a song i love then toh nothing can contain my happinessssssssssBlushing And this mix of hers damn it came after such a long hiatuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus that i swear i dopn;t know what to say i just dont know i just know when i saw it for th first time i came back to lifeeeeeeeeeeeeee because it wasnt only an AY mix it was meri nonnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuness personified ka mix which automatically makes it MY mix toooooooooooBlushing So yeah even i cant sit and u know journey the mix i guess it will reveal its secrets when the time wld be right for now all i can feel is ki yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahDancingmeri nonnu made a miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix and its gona be there forever and come to me when i reall need it right now all i needed was for her to make a mix that itself was enoguh to make me live HAPPINESSBlushingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hey.bhaggukavya.b

bulbul123 IF-Rockerz
bulbul123
bulbul123

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
It's such a beautiful vm and such a beautiful song so  so nice. The scenes are so perfect for the song omg in love with the vm its one of my fav vms for sure so beautiful really really nice

hey.bhaggu

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
lol nitz *ouch*..
wat i meant was

no thank you..u deserve dis kinda response.its just soo scintillating...uv turned me into a blob of mush!!
as for yuvi..oh man i really want him..or any equalivalent will do..hes just sooo adorable..

im at a very nascent stage of learning french napsie..cut me some slack!

hey.bhaggu

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
timbo agreed with me n is praising nitzie soo much??? am i dreaming?
in return, all i can do is, DITTO with every word u said abt nitzie VMs except for one line "which automatically makes it MY mix toooooooooooBlushing " ROFL

hey.bhaggu

Go to top