Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: luv_wacko

non merci ... couches qu'elle mrite cette rponse ... juste sooo gnial .. iv meletd dans un blob mush norme

que pour yuvi vouloir et ne yuvi ... mannn souhaitent i qui devient ralit ... ainsi hes juste soo adorable pour tre vrai ..

lol my french is goooood..😃😆

Okie let me try and translate your french which is not even french in whole part since u used tons of english in it! Neways..

No thank you...sleeping that she .... (I dont get that word).... this response...just so nice! I've melted in the blob of mush (or something)

that for yuvi to want and ??? yuvi (is it ne...pas, ne...jamais...which form of negative??) man they wish who becomes (??WHAT?? whats ralit?)...so he is just so adorable for very true!

YOU FRENCH SUCKS! The grammer is terrible!! No subject-verb agreement only! SIGH! Debo...you have a very long way to go! 😆 Can you please translate it into the english that you actually wanted to say...so that I understand! 😆
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
it's not so easy to comment on ur VM, nitzie
sach mein....every time i start watching, i end up watching it again n again n get lost in it n forget that i have to comment...it's really being tough for me
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavya.b

it's not so easy to comment on ur VM, nitzie

sach mein....every time i start watching, i end up watching it again n again n get lost in it n forget that i have to comment...it's really being tough for me

first time in the history of bimboness i agree i do i do i dooooooooooooooo with u bimbo i so do agree bang on with u Sometimes its impossible to comment on her mixes IMPOSSIBLE and it becomes all the more impossibler coz i know she waits for our comments not cz she neeeds appreciation or blah or she doesnt needs to be told how good a mix maker she is that she knows is prety damned well and also does no effort to even hide it or be modest abt it🤣 she can gloat abt her mix making skills all day longgggggggg☺️ and frankly why shouldn't she? She knows she has magic in her hands when it comes to mix making so yeah she has all the damned frekaing rights to be proud of that power☺️

but the point is she needs our comments to discover the mix itself at times she just goes with the flow of the song and doesnt even realizes what she created until we feel it we live it so thats y she waits for us to make her discover her own mix But seriously at times her mixes i dunnoooooooooooo they end up making me so frekaing happy just so freaking happpppy that i dont even care to u know look for discoveries or meaning or words i just want to live that happy feelingggggggggggggg u know? Just seeing AY on the song and knowing its SHE who has made this is enough to make the frekaing song come to life ii dunnooooooooooooooooo just knowing its HER mix is enough to get that feeling and if its on a song i love then toh nothing can contain my happinessssssssss☺️ And this mix of hers damn it came after such a long hiatuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus that i swear i dopn;t know what to say i just dont know i just know when i saw it for th first time i came back to lifeeeeeeeeeeeeee because it wasnt only an AY mix it was meri nonnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuness personified ka mix which automatically makes it MY mix tooooooooooo☺️ So yeah even i cant sit and u know journey the mix i guess it will reveal its secrets when the time wld be right for now all i can feel is ki yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahmeri nonnu made a miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix and its gona be there forever and come to me when i reall need it right now all i needed was for her to make a mix that itself was enoguh to make me live HAPPINESS☺️😍

bulbul123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's such a beautiful vm and such a beautiful song so  so nice. The scenes are so perfect for the song omg in love with the vm its one of my fav vms for sure so beautiful really really nice
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lol nitz *ouch*..
wat i meant was

no thank you..u deserve dis kinda response.its just soo scintillating...uv turned me into a blob of mush!!
as for yuvi..oh man i really want him..or any equalivalent will do..hes just sooo adorable..

im at a very nascent stage of learning french napsie..cut me some slack!
kavya.b thumbnail
timbo agreed with me n is praising nitzie soo much??? am i dreaming?
in return, all i can do is, DITTO with every word u said abt nitzie VMs except for one line "which automatically makes it MY mix tooooooooooo☺️ " 🤣
leeseunggilove thumbnail
kavs dis time she nailed it...she desreves al d high fives and hurrahs😃👏🤗
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
debs m so j of ur aviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii specially the second and the third one omggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg mast mast hai samaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa☺️ i was just contemplating what to get for my own self for xmas and ur avi gave me an answerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i mean xmas in the air and i dnt get myself a mast mast siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig NOT POSSIBLE just looking at that pic is enough to make me feel ETERNITY☺️😍
leeseunggilove thumbnail
u cn use it smrits..i mite nt able to get u a present on time waise bhi...ame online aftr ages....n plzzzzzzzzzzz send me d caps fr dangelz abhi so i cn req dem on time.pata chale woh fir mera spot reject kar de..!
kavya.b thumbnail
thanks to nitzie, had i bothered to watch episodes instead of ur VM, i would have watched atleast 6-7 episodes today in the time i watched ur VM

though u have not planned, i have taken this as my Christmas gift frm u...though i need more
what i want b4 christmas is HC link for this VM....i need to Down load it at any cost or else my condition is gonna b worst
comment karne keliye, kaha se shuru karun, yeh bhi pata nahi chal raha hai n as long i watch the VM, i feel as if i'm a part of their journey, ridiculous, ryt? but that's what i'm feeling
i'm really not being to comment, but i don't what......

i always wanted Raj to play character opp Misha, but never i prayed so strongly than i did while this VM

can u believe, i took me 20 mins to write this post?....can u believe i watched the VM thrice while writing this reply, without  commenting on the actual VM?
i never thought i'm so useless
Edited by kavya.b - 13 years ago