true sam is greatWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Malaysian_Girltiny15

Malaysian_Girl IF-Dazzler
Malaysian_Girl
Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Imars99

I want Sameer to win but i am scared because history always repeat itself. Whatever people say or expect  never happened(Whether its soccer,Cricket or Tv shows) its always someone 'Shupa Rustum'.

Dear,

thank u so much for the positive support and lets hope for the best.i know there is a lot of things going on around BB house internally and sameer been nominated during eviction round so many times but he is sacha banda and his honesty will bring him to finale.I have faith that his fans will never stop voting for sameer unless channel has their own plans.If according to voting then i am sure sameer will go for finale and wins it but if channel has some other plans politically then we can only pray for sameer success and am sure he will reach greater heights.i hope BB will play fair game and not biased.

God bless.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl

vampire_diariestiny15

Malaysian_Girl
Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

Awwwwwwww!!!!!!!

Such genuine words from someone for Sam. So sweet of u!!!1

I wish the same for himSmile

awwwwwwwww ((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) thanks Shivani.

I have been silent reader in this forum and supporting sameer through Facebook all the way because of his geniune personality.You can feel it and see who deserved to be in finale.I was not avid fan of Sameer since I dont know much about him and only seen him in movies but never paid that much of attention who is that actor in detail but i thank big boss for bringing sameer in this show and able to know who is in sameer  and i dont see any difference onscreen or offscreen because he is the same and not fake at all.

Sameer dont even have to create controversy or add any masala for BB to increase trp for BB or get more footage because his fans will watch this show just for him.He always stand for justice whether some of his BB mates have voted him previously or dont like him becoz he is the strong contender but when comes to support someone when something is not right then he goes all out although that person have hurt him before this but he still support the truth and he voice out the right opinion.Thats the beauty of Sameer Soni.

I am so proud of Sameer and honoured to be his fan and will be always.Million of thanks to Big Boss for bringing Sameer and thanks to Sameer for not dissapointing his fans.I was waiting for the right moment to open a topic for Sameer and this is the right time now.

Friends,keep voting for sameer and we must bring him to finale unless if channel did some golmaal internally then its not in our hands but he is already a winner for all us.

God bless all and loads of best wishes for Sameer Soni.

with best wishes,
Sameer Soni Malaysian Fan

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vampire_diaries.Monami.shivani003fire_guntiny15

Malaysian_Girl
Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DisneyDudette

SuperDuper Like for This postEmbarrassedi Completely agree wid wahtever u said

Thanks Disney dear and god bless u always.every post for sameer means a lot to me.

Sameer Rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !!!!!!!!!

with best wishes,
malaysiangirl

vampire_diaries-Mink-

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Agreed!!

Him being a total gentlemen thats what makes me love him even more or esle it was only look wise <3 EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed but it made my love go deeper for him when i saw how he can take stands for others Day Dreaming

Malaysian_Girltiny15

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Absolutely AGREE !

he's Z beSt 'f em All : ) no wonder kareena, katrina, farah, ekta all believ he will win : )

Sammy Rock On 2 d Final n Winnnnnnn : )

thnx ... grt post : )

Malaysian_Girltiny15

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malaysian_Girl

Originally posted by shivani003

Awwwwwwww!!!!!!!

Such genuine words from someone for Sam. So sweet of u!!!1

I wish the same for himSmile

awwwwwwwww ((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) thanks Shivani.

I have been silent reader in this forum and supporting sameer through Facebook all the way because of his geniune personality.You can feel it and see who deserved to be in finale.I was not avid fan of Sameer since I dont know much about him and only seen him in movies but never paid that much of attention who is that actor in detail but i thank big boss for bringing sameer in this show and able to know who is in sameer  and i dont see any difference onscreen or offscreen because he is the same and not fake at all.

Sameer dont even have to create controversy or add any masala for BB to increase trp for BB or get more footage because his fans will watch this show just for him.He always stand for justice whether some of his BB mates have voted him previously or dont like him becoz he is the strong contender but when comes to support someone when something is not right then he goes all out although that person have hurt him before this but he still support the truth and he voice out the right opinion.Thats the beauty of Sameer Soni.Big smileBig smileBig smile

I am so proud of Sameer and honoured to be his fan and will be always.Million of thanks to Big Boss for bringing Sameer and thanks to Sameer for not dissapointing his fans.I was waiting for the right moment to open a topic for Sameer and this is the right time now.

Friends,keep voting for sameer and we must bring him to finale unless if channel did some golmaal internally then its not in our hands but he is already a winner for all us.

God bless all and loads of best wishes for Sameer Soni.

with best wishes,
Sameer Soni Malaysian Fan

awww... i hope sammy gets 2 read ur post
he;d b so happyyyyy

luv wut u typed out abt him!ClapClapClap esp. d enlarged text.. : D : D :D
seriously thnx 2 BB.... got 2 kno how an ideal man shud be n behave : )
Hope The Best Man Wins : )

Malaysian_Girltiny15

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Totally totally totally agree with every word you said.......... this is first time in all BB season that someone is worthy enough to win........... Samir is the best!!! True gentleman!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Malaysian_Girl.Monami.tiny15

Go to top