Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Malaysian_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: DisneyDudette

SuperDuper Like for This post😳i Completely agree wid wahtever u said

Thanks Disney dear and god bless u always.every post for sameer means a lot to me.

Sameer Rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !!!!!!!!!

with best wishes,
malaysiangirl
Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Agreed!!

Him being a total gentlemen thats what makes me love him even more or esle it was only look wise <3 😳😳😳 but it made my love go deeper for him when i saw how he can take stands for others 😍
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Absolutely AGREE !

he's Z beSt 'f em All : ) no wonder kareena, katrina, farah, ekta all believ he will win : )

Sammy Rock On 2 d Final n Winnnnnnn : )

thnx ... grt post : )

.Monami. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Malaysian_Girl

awwwwwwwww ((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) thanks Shivani.

I have been silent reader in this forum and supporting sameer through Facebook all the way because of his geniune personality.You can feel it and see who deserved to be in finale.I was not avid fan of Sameer since I dont know much about him and only seen him in movies but never paid that much of attention who is that actor in detail but i thank big boss for bringing sameer in this show and able to know who is in sameer  and i dont see any difference onscreen or offscreen because he is the same and not fake at all.

Sameer dont even have to create controversy or add any masala for BB to increase trp for BB or get more footage because his fans will watch this show just for him.He always stand for justice whether some of his BB mates have voted him previously or dont like him becoz he is the strong contender but when comes to support someone when something is not right then he goes all out although that person have hurt him before this but he still support the truth and he voice out the right opinion.Thats the beauty of Sameer Soni.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

I am so proud of Sameer and honoured to be his fan and will be always.Million of thanks to Big Boss for bringing Sameer and thanks to Sameer for not dissapointing his fans.I was waiting for the right moment to open a topic for Sameer and this is the right time now.

Friends,keep voting for sameer and we must bring him to finale unless if channel did some golmaal internally then its not in our hands but he is already a winner for all us.

God bless all and loads of best wishes for Sameer Soni.

with best wishes,
Sameer Soni Malaysian Fan

awww... i hope sammy gets 2 read ur post
he;d b so happyyyyy

luv wut u typed out abt him!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ esp. d enlarged text.. : D : D :D
seriously thnx 2 BB.... got 2 kno how an ideal man shud be n behave : )
Hope The Best Man Wins : )

yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Totally totally totally agree with every word you said.......... this is first time in all BB season that someone is worthy enough to win........... Samir is the best!!! True gentleman!!!
.Monami. thumbnail

Originally posted by: samFan

Totally totally totally agree with every word you said.......... this is first time in all BB season that someone is worthy enough to win........... Samir is the best!!! True gentleman!!!

definitely... noone;s been as deservin as Samir ... in all 4 seasons : )
never rooted for anyone in BB till now!
sam is a grt person, fosho! : )

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Malaysian_Girl

awwwwwwwww ((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) thanks Shivani.

I have been silent reader in this forum and supporting sameer through Facebook all the way because of his geniune personality.You can feel it and see who deserved to be in finale.I was not avid fan of Sameer since I dont know much about him and only seen him in movies but never paid that much of attention who is that actor in detail but i thank big boss for bringing sameer in this show and able to know who is in sameer  and i dont see any difference onscreen or offscreen because he is the same and not fake at all.

Sameer dont even have to create controversy or add any masala for BB to increase trp for BB or get more footage because his fans will watch this show just for him.He always stand for justice whether some of his BB mates have voted him previously or dont like him becoz he is the strong contender but when comes to support someone when something is not right then he goes all out although that person have hurt him before this but he still support the truth and he voice out the right opinion.Thats the beauty of Sameer Soni.

I am so proud of Sameer and honoured to be his fan and will be always.Million of thanks to Big Boss for bringing Sameer and thanks to Sameer for not dissapointing his fans.I was waiting for the right moment to open a topic for Sameer and this is the right time now.

Friends,keep voting for sameer and we must bring him to finale unless if channel did some golmaal internally then its not in our hands but he is already a winner for all us.

God bless all and loads of best wishes for Sameer Soni.

with best wishes,
Sameer Soni Malaysian Fan

Oh yes! I have also been supporting him on FB. There's so many fans out there who are unaware of ways they can support Sam despite living overseas. We need to show them the light lol.
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Completely Agree, Sam Rocks !
kellys thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani003

Oh yes! I have also been supporting him on FB. There's so many fans out there who are unaware of ways they can support Sam despite living overseas. We need to show them the light lol.

cool u r on the page Justice to Sameer Soni😊

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with you...
sameer is very true person and deserving too hope he wins.....😊