Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

NEW FF: Persuasion of Khurana *Final Part* Pg. 15 (Page 14)

Angelskiss IF-Dazzler
Angelskiss
Angelskiss

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -afsha-

Awesum update
Liked it
Geet is awesumest awesum
She was evn counting his glares
Fab man she needs a saluteLOL
Both are tit for tat towards each other
Geet's trick wit Sasha was fab
Loved it
Misha knws her too well n gets her tricks awesumly
Maaneet's dinner was jus fab
Geet actually eats a lot
Looks lik how much ever they try they still cant hate each other
Ur one linres in tis are fab
The word Sheesh Kabab is fab i strted using it in my daily life alsoLOLLOL
Waiting for last part
Update soon

Afsha, I love reading your awesome comments! You remind me of a friend who is obsessed with the word awesome like I am obsessed with the words Sheesh Kabab! LOL 

Angelskiss IF-Dazzler
Angelskiss
Angelskiss

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -shamima-

Haha geet is too funny especially when she made sasha think she's pregnant serves her right and haha when she made the girl spill drink on the green dress lady that was mean but funny and awe she was dancing with adi only to be dragged off by maan hmm I wonder why but the best part was the kabab part where she thought maan was plotting a plan so that he can have the kabob and then she stuffs it in her face too funny and you kinda gave a glimpse of what happened in the past so I've just got think and come up with something anyways another great update and continue soon Smile

Isn't Geet just perfect in this ff? LOL  Lolz... okay I know she is anything but perfect but still you can't stop your self from loving her! Sasha's scene and the whole still drink was added at the last hour... it wasn't part of this ff but I ended up writing it while editing... the whole Kabab part at the dinner was actually inspired by a scene i watched on some show long time ago where the character thought that her date was after the sandwich she was eating because he kept staring at her sandwich but in reality he was just staring at the disgusting way she kept stuffing her mouth with so much food... LOL LOL LOL
Angelskiss IF-Dazzler
Angelskiss
Angelskiss

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mchopra

Angel; woamn my stomach is hurting laughing..and no probs take ur time..i just loved it...it was hilarious sasha pregnanat..wow i am gonan try that..i will love it..ok and sandals..that was normal..hehe
and glare no 22 lets make it 50 we will have a prty then..hehe

I am happy to know that you had a good laugh reading part 3.... the whole sasha pregnant thing came to me when my mamu made the statement about how a simple negative statement on a female's physical form is the best way to shut their mouth LOL  but of course the insult must come across as concern... Wink
Angelskiss IF-Dazzler
Angelskiss
Angelskiss

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by liv2laugh

Angel Hug

I saved this to read it all after it was finished but you tricked me Angry ROFL ROFL

Maybe I you are suffering from an overdose of Maaneet's character as you have portrayed them in this FF Wink  ROFLROFL and behaving like a Christmas Grinch making us wait till New Year's eve Angry......Hmmmppphh Disapprove Angry .........just kidding  ROFLROFLROFL

I loved all 3 parts. They are perfect. Did not know Geet was such a B**** but lord she is something when you rile her and get her going. Poor Maan does not even know what is going to hit him ROFLROFL....... she is perfect for him ROFLROFL........she will take no crap from the ma(a)n ROFL

Loved the scene with the little boy Big smile because it shows that Maan has a humane side. But that kid is Geet's cousin after all and bit him ROFLROFL..........knowing Geet she probably told Maan in a tone she knew would tick him off not to pinch the kid's cheeks and goaded Maan into doing precisely that. ROFLROFL

Geet and Sasha OMG ROFLROFL.......she was so mean to her ROFLROFL. Geet at dinner was just hilarious ticking off Maan by not sitting in the chair he held for her and gobbling all the food without waiting for Maan and hogging everything ROFLROFL.......I am actually starting to feel sorry for the ma(a)n ROFLROFL. But on the flip side I do not think someone like Adi can handle her. She would walk all over him and where is the fun in that Wink.

Waiting to see what happens next
Thanks for the PM
Jhan

Sheesh Kabab, Jhan! Such a not- so-long comment! lolz.... you know how much I love reading your long comments...  and really sorry about not keeping my word of finishing this ff with part three but IF won't let me post the whole part so I had no choice but to divide part three into two parts....

of course Maan is human... why would you think he did not have any human emotions? just because Geet riles him up and annoys the H out of the poor Maan does not mean he is devoid of being kind and loving... Dain; the kid is actually Misha's cousin....

I think any ma(a)n who marries Geet will be doomed for life... she is just a little too much to handle, forget adi, I don't think even Maan can manage her without wishing for his death LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liv2laugh

Angelskiss IF-Dazzler
Angelskiss
Angelskiss

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

ROFL

Angel u Rock!!!Thumbs Up Clap

Hw did u manage to write this...it was Hilaaaaaaaarious!!!ROFL

"Excuse me?" He glared down at me as he still stood stiffly grasping at the chair. Oh, glare number twenty! Yiippeee.... if this continues I am sure we will hit the golden jubilee soon'. Maybe, I should probably go ahead and start planning for the golden jubilee party for Khurana's Glares! hmm' maybe we can have a contest on who best imitates Khurana's glare'.

ROFL

n Sheesh Kebab.........So reminded me of myselfTonguethere was a period in my life i used to use it with every breath i tookLOL

Hug

Thank you  Blushing Hug    that whole thing was added at the last minute right when I was proofreading it....  I hear the words Sheesh Kabab a lot from my co-worker so much so that I have started saying Sheesh a lot....
Angelskiss IF-Dazzler
Angelskiss
Angelskiss

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Starry_night

That was hilarious! ROFL....Especially this line...Look Cutiee, there's mamma and Pa! Let's go meet them.....I was in splits.....ROFLROFL....lolz. Geet is really rude and arrogant.....but she is hilarious.....the way she made fun of Sasha.....and her banters with Maan.....lolz.....they never cease to fight......it was damn funny! Amazing overall! Do continue soon.

LOL  the most fun I had was when I was writing Maan's reaction when Geet mentions about her parents....

Antares

Angelskiss IF-Dazzler
Angelskiss
Angelskiss

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

U R SO MEAN ..............................................Cry

OR SHUD I CALL U SCROOOOOOOOOOGEECry
ONLY SCROOGE CN DO THIS....GIVE ONLY HALF CHRISTMAS GIFT THAT TOO WITH HALF-PROMISE OF MORE TO COME....AngryAngryAngry
THIS IS SO NOT FAIR......CryCryCry

LOL

NOW ABOUT THE UPDATE......................
needless to say .awesome.............superb............loved it.......Smile

really not liking the spoilt chit.....LOLLOLLOL
sasha AUNTY pregnant????????ROFL

twenty two glares n counting......LOLLOLLOL
if geet realised that maan hears her talks she also has to realise tha she notices his slightest expressions.....

oh my god.u made me hungry with the mention of kebabs in every second line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFL

geet scaring him by taking her parents name.....naughty naughty....LOLLOLLOL

how come maan not taking revenge????

oh n did i mention i loved geets conversation with her missing shoes????????????EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
loved that part.........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

oh n merry cristmas to u too.....:)

I am really very sorry for not posting the whole part and finishing the ff but the part was too long; total of 15 pgs on word document.....  I hope Part 4, the end to this SS will hopefully brighten you.... I even added a little section at the end with Maan as the first person... which gives a clearer look into his views of Geet....

And about not liking the spoilt chit.... how can you not? she is too adorably to not like... LOL

Geet will never accept that she is too obsessed with her "Khurana" she won't ever admit that her eyes are always glued to him.... 

Why Maan is not retaliating... well... Geet hasn't really done anything drastic apart from amusing and annoying Maan  with her not so pleasant behavior... maybe part 4 might give you a more deeper answer to your question.....

Loquacious_Aash

Angelskiss IF-Dazzler
Angelskiss
Angelskiss

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluedreamz953

LMAO!!!Geet is so evil!! She called Sasha pregnant!!! And and and that stupid Sasha got so conscious!!! How cool!!!
Geet was actually counting his glares!!Haha
Loved the update yaar
It was really awesome!!!
Please update soon and also update your other FF
Waiting eagerly
Love you!!
Merry Christmas!!

Don't you just love Geet's evilness... especially when she directs it on her Sasha... aunty! LOL 

bluedreamz953

Go to top